Legal Business Stealth EBAY/PAYPAL- it is possible? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-16-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Default Legal Business Stealth EBAY/PAYPAL- it is possible?

Hello Guys,

I have read many posts here about similar problem as I have but I still dont have full answer to my questions so I dont know If I my steps will be correct, so I would like ask good experience people with Stealth Ebay/Paypal with real name adress and business info.

In past I have had real Ebay/Paypal on my name, PP was limited it, so in this time I have created new PP on my mother (different surname but same adress) and also I have rename my Ebay to name and adress of my mother. It is now works for 3 years without any problem. Also I have 2 stealth accounts on not real name.

Now I am opened the official business on my name so now I have official Business ID and TAX ID, problem is that my business adress is same as my home adress. What is best way to be safe in Ebay/Paypal?
First Ebay I thinking about two choices:
First
Create new Ebay account on my real name, adress and change to business and add business info- possible that ebay have record that one Ebay account was created on my name before years, but this account was then donated to my mother, it is legal and ebay allowed it to donated account to other person
Second:
Maybe better alternative becuase new accounts are 90 days are under the strict control of ebay, as I wrote, I have 2 stealth accounts, so one of them I will "donated to my real name" and I have rename registration data to my real name, adress and then change type of account to business with real info

But what about paypal? When I create new business PP on same adress and name, I will be soon banned, maybe I can use other form of name but surname should be same becuase of Tax Office in my country, I will send there yearly reports from Paypal and there must be my real business info. Also my company name and adress must be same as my home adress for tax office I cant use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ adress. How you resolve similar situation and what you advice please?

It is hard situation for me and I dont know how to resolve it, I will be very thankfull for any advices.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Legal Business Stealth EBAY/PAYPAL- it is possible?

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

You plan on using pp.com? or your own country platform?
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Simonis (02-16-2019)
Old 02-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

You plan on using pp.com? or your own country platform?
Hello thank you for your answer.
I plan use pp.com but automatically it move me to pp.com/sk so it move me to my own country platform with my sk language
Old 02-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Do you have some ideas please? Did someone face by similar problem?
Old 02-16-2019

Longevity: 33%

Lol legal, what difference does it make. And rsot, what are you on about my man, entire eastern Europe uses paypal.com.
The Following User Says Thank You to ddm50 For This Useful Post:
Simonis (02-16-2019)
Old 02-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddm50 View Post
Lol legal, what difference does it make. And rsot, what are you on about my man, entire eastern Europe uses paypal.com.
Legal- it means that I need to pay tax for every sold product, I never say that selling without it is ilegal, there is many form how you can do it, only I want to clarify it then I must use my real name, real adress and business info to create new Paypal account, if there is choice that tax office are not interest in paypal registration adress, nice for me I can use stealth paypal/stealth ebay and my real info will be use only to pay taxes in my country. I dont know how it works in US, but there must be same business info registered in Tax Office and same in paypal? Every year I will send reports of payments accepted to tax office, I know that important is email adress of paypal, but will tax office care about business info defined in Paypal? It is for me first time and I really dont work how its works... many users have real business info and pay taxes but sell by stealth accounts...
sorry for my english...

Last edited by Simonis; 02-16-2019 at 04:58 PM.
Old 02-18-2019

Yo
Bro I asked my lawyer and she said if you can prove to government why you made other name, surname etc. you are fine.
So if you will tell them that you NEED to do it then you are good.
Hope it calmed you :D
Old 02-18-2019

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgobaby View Post
Yo
Bro I asked my lawyer and she said if you can prove to government why you made other name, surname etc. you are fine.

This is true. PayPal is not a bank, so the government has no problem with you lying to PayPal as long as you've paid your taxes. However, that will change with Adyen becoming the main payment processor in the future. In that case, you will be committing identity theft and could theoretically land in jail.
Old 02-21-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgobaby View Post
Yo
THANK YOU for your answer, and what can be reasonable prove of account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info? First option is that name will be real and adress ⊗⊗⊗⊗. So I can explain that paypal was created in time when I was on this adress for long time (job on this place) but I dont think it will be work because adress should be same as is in ID card. Second when ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ adress, it is friend paypal, tax office will be not search if the person really exist... what is the best prove for tax office when account is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and real is maybe only name please?
Old 02-21-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingupwards View Post
This is true. PayPal is not a bank, so the government has no problem with you lying to PayPal as long as you've paid your taxes. However, that will change with Adyen becoming the main payment processor in the future. In that case, you will be committing identity theft and could theoretically land in jail.
And Adyen is not similar as Paypal? why in case of Adyen is diffrent to use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ identity please?
I think Adyen will be something new and every banned member can again create new account on self and also on all members which are banned only in Paypal.
I know it will be not resolve situation, Adyen will be also ban for same thing as paypal and maybe rules will be more strict...
But in my news confirmed by Ebay, there will be no more any extern payment gate, Ebay will be has own payment processor and there will be added credit card and on the end of day, all profit will be send to card... I think there is on track Beta version without paypal....