eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   I need help with eBay account &VPNs (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/124129-i-need-help-ebay-account-vpns.html)

Brittany93 02-18-2019 07:32 PM

I need help with eBay account &VPNs

Well I’ve been making eBay accounts and not paying the fees and I’ve been doing this for a year and half now using different VPNs well I was using Nordvpn and it was working great for a few weeks and all of sudden now it doesn’t work and all the accounts I create get suspended 30 mins later .. I see people talking about did I switch different users and what I’m trying to ask is are They talking about making a guest account on the laptop and start fresh from there?

MM78 02-18-2019 07:50 PM

Re: I need help with eBay account &VPNs

Why are you not paying the fee's?

monstermaash 02-18-2019 08:27 PM

I dont think that NordVPN is a long term solution

ddm50 02-18-2019 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brittany93 (Post 979760)
Well I’ve been making eBay accounts and not paying the fees and I’ve been doing this for a year and half now using different VPNs well I was using Nordvpn and it was working great for a few weeks and all of sudden now it doesn’t work and all the accounts I create get suspended 30 mins later .. I see people talking about did I switch different users and what I’m trying to ask is are They talking about making a guest account on the laptop and start fresh from there?

Well, your own fault, you should pay
eBay fees.

ddm50 02-18-2019 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monstermaash (Post 979764)
I dont think that NordVPN is a long term solution

Lol, I just saw that aswell, NordVPN is the most abused VPN on this earth.

nickopedia 02-18-2019 08:48 PM

If you make sales, you pay your fees, period.

rsot 02-18-2019 08:54 PM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Not paying your fees is terrible business longterm model.

SaiJin 02-18-2019 09:52 PM

Can you tell us why you aren't paying your eBay fees when it's due?

And I'm assuming you want us to help you scam eBay more?

I'm really curious of the inside of the mind of such an individual.

Brittany93 02-18-2019 11:11 PM

Well true lol I should be paying the fees instead of scamming eBay lol out of the fees but I just hate how I’m only able to post 5 each time lol I wanna post more than 5 a month and that’s why for about year now and half I haven’t been paying the eBay fees lol but yes nordvpn worked for about 3 weeks for me pretty good but it started acting crazy the other day where I couldn’t make PayPal because of whatever location it had me in but I just wanna list more then 5 month each time

nickopedia 02-18-2019 11:22 PM

Why not make money the easy way then: Go to your local Walmart, take a few items and just walk out without paying. Trust me, it's a whole lot easier than selling on eBay anyway...

Brittany93 02-18-2019 11:28 PM

lol ehh I don’t know ��*♀️ I’ve do pretty decent in a day on eBay nothing compared to Walmart

nickopedia 02-19-2019 12:58 AM

If you are serious about your eBay business, it's best to think long term and treat your accounts with respect, and pay your fees when due.

There are a ton of product niches that will allow you to generate more than enough profit to not only cover your fees, but other expenses.

eBay should be looked at as a business. Take it seriously. Do stealth wisely. You are in the right place.

BTW, please STOP using NordVPN (or any major one for that matter) as most of them have already been blacklisted by eBay.

SquidsScissors 02-19-2019 02:59 AM

I was restricted using NORDvpn to an account that wasn't even one of mine. IPburger for me from now on.

monstermaash 02-19-2019 07:31 AM

learn how to grow your account carefully and ebay will automatically raise your limits.
they review it every month

ddm50 02-19-2019 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 979790)
Why not make money the easy way then: Go to your local Walmart, take a few items and just walk out without paying. Trust me, it's a whole lot easier than selling on eBay anyway...

:ballchain:

ddm50 02-19-2019 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 979841)
How come there is never any mention of 'genuine' sellers being suspended for using a VPN on the main forums?

It so common now for regular internet users to use VPN's you'd expect bans to be a daily occurrence - but its not.

Yeah, buddy, because genuine sellers don't use public VPNs.

ivanicon 02-19-2019 09:57 AM

I thought e bay shuts your account down within a month if you don't pay fees? also won't e bay just charge the pa ypal account/card on file?

ivanicon 02-19-2019 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddm50 (Post 979878)
Yeah, buddy, because genuine sellers don't use public VPNs.

you're a real troll. is seems that you often have a smart ass comment to say. get a life

ivanicon 02-19-2019 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brittany93 (Post 979760)

what are you selling and doesn't e bay shut your account down for not paying fees? are you getting the "claim it" feature on your p aypal?

backamblock 02-22-2019 11:42 AM

i used nordvpn for a while, but it will not work for long in english speaking countries for obvious reasons.. also it really depends inon the actual IP.. of the 100 or so german IPs 30
accounts are still live.
but you should consider better trusted options

VPNs and Datacenter IPs are generally less safe