Wife Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-05-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default Wife Account

Howdy!,

Well......been on ebay for over 7 years. I found a niche in CBD and was making a killing for a good month, about $800+ a day, when ebay pretty much said I was a drug dealer (tons of other people were selling without suspension etc. ) and restricted me indefinitely. No warning, no nothing. It was a pretty hard blow to the family finances. I do ebay part time but was pulling in about 40K a year or more. Anyway... you guys have heard stories like this all the time, just wanted to share mine. On to my question.

My wife has never been connected to ebay. Her SSN, name, etc. are clean. She is also clean of any Paypal history. We have a rent house that is used for storage I can receive mail at. I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything. It seems to me, If I request a new ip or just unplug my modem for 24hrs, and use a new laptop as a dedicated ebay computer. It would be a completely legit account right? I don't believe I would even need to go stealth. So it would be stealth-ish ? Just wanting some feedback. Love the forums, I'm going to buy the guide and start reading it tonight just to take in all the info I can. Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-05-2019

Longevity: 41%
Default Re: Wife Account

Yea, so you are going for a repeat for toasting your wife's info as well? Better off following the guide and either making or buying your own accounts if you're gonna churn and burn.

If there is one thing I've learned, is that 'they can sell it, why can't i?' isn't a valid argument for Ebay. I know someone that had active listings for products until they were indicted on federal charges for things they sold on Ebay. Oddly enough, other listings were getting taken down. 'Why can this guy sell X and no one else can?' I thought. So consider it a favor to you that they whacked you if the product is questionably legal.

However, if you know it is a legal product then it is probably worth trying to work through getting your original account back if possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to BaggaDonuts For This Useful Post:
Lucynda (03-07-2019)
Old 03-05-2019

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaggaDonuts View Post
Yea, so you are going for a repeat for toasting your wife's info as well? Better off following the guide and either making or buying your own accounts if you're gonna churn and burn.

If there is one thing I've learned, is that 'they can sell it, why can't i?' isn't a valid argument for Ebay. I know someone that had active listings for products until they were indicted on federal charges for things they sold on Ebay. Oddly enough, other listings were getting taken down. 'Why can this guy sell X and no one else can?' I thought. So consider it a favor to you that they whacked you if the product is questionably legal.

However, if you know it is a legal product then it is probably worth trying to work through getting your original account back if possible.
To be quite honest, it doesn't matter whether the product is legal or not.
Once you're under eBay's radar, you're a goner. I'd just recommend make 5 paypal's and ebays and split profits, that way, never can be under their radar.
The Following User Says Thank You to ddm50 For This Useful Post:
Lucynda (03-07-2019)
Old 03-05-2019

What you wanna really do is make several accounts, age the accounts and split the profits, that way you'll never be undfer the radar.
Old 03-05-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibscott74023 View Post
Howdy!,

Well......been on ebay for over 7 years. I found a niche in CBD and was making a killing for a good month, about $800+ a day, when ebay pretty much said I was a drug dealer (tons of other people were selling without suspension etc. ) and restricted me indefinitely. No warning, no nothing. It was a pretty hard blow to the family finances. I do ebay part time but was pulling in about 40K a year or more. Anyway... you guys have heard stories like this all the time, just wanted to share mine. On to my question.

My wife has never been connected to ebay. Her SSN, name, etc. are clean. She is also clean of any Paypal history. We have a rent house that is used for storage I can receive mail at. I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything. It seems to me, If I request a new ip or just unplug my modem for 24hrs, and use a new laptop as a dedicated ebay computer. It would be a completely legit account right? I don't believe I would even need to go stealth. So it would be stealth-ish ? Just wanting some feedback. Love the forums, I'm going to buy the guide and start reading it tonight just to take in all the info I can. Thanks!
what is CBD?
Old 03-05-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

CBD could be referring to the oils of cannabis...
Old 03-05-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

CBD could be referring to the oils of cannabis...
wow I didn't know that was legal to sell on eb ay
Old 03-05-2019
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the reply so far. In my original statements I was just telling you how I got banned from eBay. If I get back on with my wife's information I do not plan on selling CBD again. Most of my eBay history is just selling normal things and flipping things from garage sales and buying / selling wholesale. I just wanted to get back to normal eBay behavior and not do CBD anymore.
Old 03-05-2019

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
Thanks for the reply so far. In my original statements I was just telling you how I got banned from eBay. If I get back on with my wife's information I do not plan on selling CBD again. Most of my eBay history is just selling normal things and flipping things from garage sales and buying / selling wholesale. I just wanted to get back to normal eBay behavior and not do CBD anymore.
If thats your plan, to stay clean, I see nothing wrong with using the wifes info. Should work just fine. The key is just make sure everything is different from the last account. IP, cookies, ssn, names, addresses, ETC. Phone app as well.
Old 03-06-2019

Longevity: 68%

It should be fine to do that. But if that account goes down you'll have to start stealthing. So if you think it will go down in the same way, it might be best to just start a few stealth accounts instead. As previously mentioned if you split the profits across several accounts you're less likely to attract attention.
Old 03-06-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by meloncoly View Post
It should be fine to do that. But if that account goes down you'll have to start stealthing. So if you think it will go down in the same way, it might be best to just start a few stealth accounts instead. As previously mentioned if you split the profits across several accounts you're less likely to attract attention.
I agree with Meloncoly, even if you sell on your wife's account, its recommended you open several accs.
Old 03-07-2019

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%

Quote:
Ebay could suspend your wife's Ebay account figure it is you ,unplugging your PC etc does not work,if you have a house used for storage,does it have electricity,may be try it there!
better use a different PC or laptop which has never log into Ebay,wife SS,new address,new bank account,new Paypal account,a different ISP.
never never try logging into your old account on her device.
Old 03-07-2019

He said he is not going to sell CBD with his wife account,just the Ebay garden variety stuff ,but it sounds like CBD is a good seller,grossing 40k in a year!
Old 03-07-2019

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanicon View Post
what is CBD?
Different states have different regulations regarding CBD - where cannabis is legal CBD is. It's a 'new' thing again, byproduct of the growing cannabis industry, it's still technically a drug as it contains trace amounts of THC. Ebay chose to restrict it outright though, it will be a while for all states to study and approve it.
Old 03-07-2019

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanicon View Post
wow I didn't know that was legal to sell on eb ay
Me either.
Old 03-07-2019

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunspot144 View Post
Different states have different regulations regarding CBD - where cannabis is legal CBD is. It's a 'new' thing again, byproduct of the growing cannabis industry, it's still technically a drug as it contains trace amounts of THC. Ebay chose to restrict it outright though, it will be a while for all states to study and approve it.
i was told it's legal in all 50 states.
Old 03-07-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
He said he is not going to sell CBD with his wife account,just the Ebay garden variety stuff ,but it sounds like CBD is a good seller,grossing 40k in a year!
$800 a day = $220k
Old 03-07-2019

He did not say he sells $800 every day,he said for a good month,he was selling $800/day,and he collected $40k in a year.
i am assuming $40k for all sales -CBD and non CBD
I think 12 states have approved it,but for the Federal govt,it is still a drug
The Following User Says Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
Sunspot144 (03-07-2019)
Old 03-07-2019

If you are logging onto Ebay with your wife account using a differenmt device,make sure you do not install AOL on that device,and use it.
Old 03-07-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
He did not say he sells $800 every day,he said for a good month,he was selling $800/day,and he collected $40k in a year.
i am assuming $40k for all sales -CBD and non CBD
I think 12 states have approved it,but for the Federal govt,it is still a drug
You are Correct! The CBD venture is what ended me. I was selling for awhile before that.
Old 03-07-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddm50 View Post
$800 a day = $220k
Only sold CBD for a month.
Old 03-07-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Ebay could suspend your wife's Ebay account figure it is you ,unplugging your PC etc does not work,if you have a house used for storage,does it have electricity,may be try it there!
better use a different PC or laptop which has never log into Ebay,wife SS,new address,new bank account,new Paypal account,a different ISP.
never never try logging into your old account on her device.

That account does not exist as far as I'm concerned. Now, my isp actually does not show me at my house. Its actually a completely different ISP than on my last account as well. Also, When you unplug your router for over 24hrs, the isp ip lease runs out, when you plug back in you are assigned a new address. At least with my ISP it does. Everything else is completely new as well. We shall see. I will still most likely go with a dedicated VPN