Using the same PayPal in different ebay account Listings - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-07-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default Using the same PayPal in different ebay account Listings

Hello!

I know that we can use one single paypal account for a bunch of different ebay account listings

Let's say I have 5 ebay accounts and each have their own paypal linked but in the ebay listings I don't use tose paypals,

I use my main paypal in the listing's option to select where the money from that listing should go.

This would solve a lot of headaches as Then I don't need 5 different EINs for business paypals and saves me a headache when filing taxes because the money is coming into one palpal and I can easily file taxes

Please help
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-07-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Using the same PayPal in different ebay account Listings

NO.... NO.... NO! I thought I told you in a different thread not to do this?

If this is a headache now, think about the future.

Did you have the chance to read the ebay stealth guide yet:?
IF not, You need to, buddy
Old 03-07-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

I strongly agree with Saijin on this one..
Old 03-07-2019

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyan View Post
Hello!

I know that we can use one single paypal account for a bunch of different ebay account listings

Let's say I have 5 ebay accounts and each have their own paypal linked but in the ebay listings I don't use tose paypals,

I use my main paypal in the listing's option to select where the money from that listing should go.

This would solve a lot of headaches as Then I don't need 5 different EINs for business paypals and saves me a headache when filing taxes because the money is coming into one palpal and I can easily file taxes

Please help
This is my dilemma as well ...

Running a legitimate business becomes very expensive. My accountant says he will charge more if he has to work through more bank accounts than just my business bank account.

Not to mention the headache of opening and closing bank accounts should the stealth accounts become restricted etc ...

Ebay are a bunch ****. Why can't they just give serious, genuine registered businesses a second chance !!!
Old 03-07-2019

Longevity: 68%

I wouldn't rock the boat if it's all running smoothly. Even if it is a bit of extra paperwork.
If you have to, limit each PayPal account to 2 eBay ones.
Old 03-10-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

if you apply for a Paypal MC debit card,which charges like $5 per month maintenance fee,you can link it t o your Paypal account and move money back and forth.
Your fund is kept with Bankcorp Bank FDIC insured,but not just yours alone but all the Paypal Mc users in one account.
But after you bought this debit card,you must apply for a permanent one with your name,address and SSN to link to your Paypal account.
some sellers do so,if they dont have a bank account or they dont want their fund to be transferred t o a bank account.
WMT has the same deal for $1 less,but folks complain it is very slow.
Other than this debit card,the only way t o transfer fund from your PAYPAL account in USA is to a bank,bank issued debit card or asking for a bank check.
you can pay $1.50 asking Paypal to send you a bank check (not money order) in your name,you can either deposit in your bank account,assigned to someone else?? or go to that bank branch and ask to cash it,bank policy varies,some will cash it if you have an account with them.
or you can use your Paypal fund to buy something which you yourself can turn it back to cash quickly .accepting cash,or money order
Old 03-10-2019

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
if you apply for a Paypal MC debit card,which charges like $5 per month maintenance fee,you can link it t o your Paypal account and move money back and forth.
Your fund is kept with Bankcorp Bank FDIC insured,but not just yours alone but all the Paypal Mc users in one account.
But after you bought this debit card,you must apply for a permanent one with your name,address and SSN to link to your Paypal account.
some sellers do so,if they dont have a bank account or they dont want their fund to be transferred t o a bank account.
WMT has the same deal for $1 less,but folks complain it is very slow.
Other than this debit card,the only way t o transfer fund from your PAYPAL account in USA is to a bank,bank issued debit card or asking for a bank check.
you can pay $1.50 asking Paypal to send you a bank check (not money order) in your name,you can either deposit in your bank account,assigned to someone else?? or go to that bank branch and ask to cash it,bank policy varies,some will cash it if you have an account with them.
or you can use your Paypal fund to buy something which you yourself can turn it back to cash quickly .accepting cash,or money order
Stop spamming this ****, it's irreleveant, ppl won't use SSN on stealth accs since it's identity theft unless they use their own.