eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   vero items (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/124820-vero-items.html)

karimlecavalier 03-18-2019 06:26 PM

vero items

I have 3 weeks old eBay stealth account and i have sold 4 items with middle class brand item. I know is now very complicated to sell top used brand name, how can i start to sell used top brands? how vero works? i sell only 100% authentic, any advise please

treysupreme 03-18-2019 09:22 PM

Re: vero items

Use your own description, pictures and fonts and you'll be okay. Don't copy anything from the company's website (not verbiage, logos, pics, fonts etc), just use your own. I sell some of the toughest Vero items without issue by doing just that.

If you do that, you'll be fine.

agent006140 03-19-2019 10:11 AM

Veros are not always right,so it were taken down,dont try to relist without getting clearance

karimlecavalier 03-19-2019 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 987273)
Veros are not always right,so it were taken down,dont try to relist without getting clearance

Exactly that is why my account was suspended because I have relist again many times because the item was 100% authentic, i have learned to take very seriously every message from ebay

newjerseymax 03-19-2019 03:25 PM

If your items are 100% Authentic AND you are allowed to sell it per authorized supplier then you should be able to file a counter notice, provide invoices and be able to sell without issues. I have been selling on and off DVD for 15yrs. Believe me this is highly conuterfitted area and I made several million dollars in sales. If you have all the right documentation then they do want you to sell.

That noted. The product must follow proper chain. Manufacturer to distributor to retailer. This doesn't apply to retail arbitrage or online arbitrage. With RA and RO you will never be able to get around this if you sell more the 1.

walkingupwards 03-20-2019 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karimlecavalier (Post 987303)
Exactly that is why my account was suspended because I have relist again many times because the item was 100% authentic, i have learned to take very seriously every message from ebay

Wait a minute, you mean you relisted and listings were reported again and again? Or you got banned just for the sake of relisting?

karimlecavalier 03-20-2019 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingupwards (Post 987494)
Wait a minute, you mean you relisted and listings were reported again and again? Or you got banned just for the sake of relisting?

It was only the problem with MONCLER it was put down from listing despite 100% authentic, my mistake I have put again after the delete from ebay, my mistake I havent contact ebay for clearance, they suspend me without warning, just they have delete my listing

rsot 03-20-2019 07:23 AM

MONCLER is a very expensive brand indeed - not contacting eBay after being pulled down and relisting...that's trouble.

Go fresh and stealth.

newjerseymax 03-21-2019 11:16 AM

Change title, all new pictures and relist it without UPC, put "does not apply"

karimlecavalier 03-21-2019 11:25 AM

for every stealth I use its own smartphone and I have my peace in mind, anyway I dont use UPC indeed. I will start soon to put some known brands, I am so nervous with vero

two3aight1 03-21-2019 12:02 PM

Different smartphone per stealth. I do this too it may seem Overkill but peace of mind is well worth it.

walkingupwards 03-21-2019 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karimlecavalier (Post 987499)
It was only the problem with MONCLER it was put down from listing despite 100% authentic, my mistake I have put again after the delete from ebay, my mistake I havent contact ebay for clearance, they suspend me without warning, just they have delete my listing

My question is, did your listing receive a Vero notice again after relisting? Or did eBay pull the listing by themselves without the listing being reported again?

SaiJin 03-21-2019 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by two3aight1 (Post 987804)
Different smartphone per stealth. I do this too it may seem Overkill but peace of mind is well worth it.

About the phones used, you can just get a cheap camera.
Then use photoshop to edit the pics.

This will change the meta data per image.

karimlecavalier 03-21-2019 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingupwards (Post 987808)
My question is, did your listing receive a Vero notice again after relisting? Or did eBay pull the listing by themselves without the listing being reported again?

Yes that is problem eBay pull the listing by themselves without the listing being reported again, any other moncler that I put would be removed and I got the message from eBay with trademark violation, despite it is 100% authentic, I have thought the problem is with MONCLER itself, I have contacted MONCLER and they can’t do anything because they have said eBay is unauthorised reseller for MONCLER. Is very delicate topic especially when once reported from one customer ( it was once happened unintentionally I have thought 100% authentic)

walkingupwards 03-21-2019 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karimlecavalier (Post 987859)
Yes that is problem eBay pull the listing by themselves without the listing being reported again, any other moncler that I put would be removed and I got the message from eBay with trademark violation, despite it is 100% authentic, I have thought the problem is with MONCLER itself, I have contacted MONCLER and they can’t do anything because they have said eBay is unauthorised reseller for MONCLER. Is very delicate topic especially when once reported from one customer ( it was once happened unintentionally I have thought 100% authentic)

Please let me get this straight. Has eBay banned your account or have they just pulled the listing down?

Excuse my many questions, but when it comes to Vero topics, I like to extract as many info as possible.

I think eBay pulled down your listing not because they think it is authentic or not, but because that rights owner doesn't want their stuff sold on eBay at all. So it could be that Moncler told eBay in their report that they don't want that listing up ever again. I googled Moncler today and they seem to be a very pricey brand indeed, they sell items for 1400$ :cheer: That's a hell of a brand and I wouldn't blame eBay for not wanting to be in trouble with them. France acts like a gangster against US tech companies when things go to court btw.

karimlecavalier 03-22-2019 04:57 AM

My account is suspended indefinitely I am not allowed to sell anymore, buying is no problem, i will be very careful in the future when something would be reported again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingupwards (Post 987922)
Please let me get this straight. Has eBay banned your account or have they just pulled the listing down?

Excuse my many questions, but when it comes to Vero topics, I like to extract as many info as possible.

I think eBay pulled down your listing not because they think it is authentic or not, but because that rights owner doesn't want their stuff sold on eBay at all. So it could be that Moncler told eBay in their report that they don't want that listing up ever again. I googled Moncler today and they seem to be a very pricey brand indeed, they sell items for 1400$ :cheer: That's a hell of a brand and I wouldn't blame eBay for not wanting to be in trouble with them. France acts like a gangster against US tech companies when things go to court btw.

walkingupwards 03-22-2019 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karimlecavalier (Post 987946)
My account is suspended indefinitely I am not allowed to sell anymore, buying is no problem, i will be very careful in the future when something would be reported again.

That is weird to be honest. How many Vero hits have you had in total on that account? Was it established? How many feedbacks did you have?

eBay usually suspends you for 7 days, then for 30 days and at the end they do suspend indefinitely.

karimlecavalier 03-22-2019 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingupwards (Post 987980)
That is weird to be honest. How many Vero hits have you had in total on that account? Was it established? How many feedbacks did you have?

eBay usually suspends you for 7 days, then for 30 days and at the end they do suspend indefinitely.

I had 1200 feedback 99,5%, yes i had the suspension for 7 days and 30 days before, I have contacted them after the 30 days suspension and nothing came from them. maybe my mistake I didnt persist to resolve the issue, I didnt know it is so serious, i have learned now.

rsot 03-22-2019 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karimlecavalier (Post 987984)
I had 1200 feedback 99,5%, yes i had the suspension for 7 days and 30 days before, I have contacted them after the 30 days suspension and nothing came from them. maybe my mistake I didnt persist to resolve the issue, I didnt know it is so serious, i have learned now.

Congrats - build backup accounts in case

walkingupwards 03-22-2019 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karimlecavalier (Post 987984)

Bro, you still have not told us how many Vero hits you got on that account in total :peace:

mrowcp 03-24-2019 10:03 AM

what if you try to use auth services from sites like authenticatefirst dot com? I'm not sure is it legit, but seems promising.