Some Bull*&^% - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-07-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 99%
Default Some Bull*&^%

I just wondering how does some a seller with no feedback and recently registered within a month ago can get away with selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ jordans a nikes on ebay all day.. Theres a seller selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ shoes all day long and ebay is not doing anything about it! I doubt they even limited his account.. Thats some straight up bullsh**..

And I tried to sell my 3 jordans and I get a limit placed on my account! Fu*& ebay, im going to ioffer. and they can stick the sellers fees straight up the ignorant a&*///LOl
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-08-2007

Longevity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPUGEEK View Post
I just wondering how does some a seller with no feedback and recently registered within a month ago can get away with selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ jordans a nikes on ebay all day.. Theres a seller selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ shoes all day long and ebay is not doing anything about it! I doubt they even limited his account.. Thats some straight up bullsh**..

And I tried to sell my 3 jordans and I get a limit placed on my account! Fu*& ebay, im going to ioffer. and they can stick the sellers fees straight up the ignorant a&*///LOl
because if you "try" to become a legit seller ebay will ban you, but selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items makes money for ebay they do not want to get rid of folks like that in the end its "money" if its making ebay money they wont complain. You only have one or 3 jordans while the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ guy can list and sell 1000s of them thats making ebay and paypal money.
Old 03-08-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

I don't know about that rapunzel_01, I know when I listed items, I listed a lot. I listed around 100 new auctions a day until eBay would ban me. It would usually be between two to eight weeks, depending on how active my VeRO was. Though those few people that escaped the VeRO bans, I to this day don't know how they did it. But eventually all of my competitors have been banned, and continue to be banned almost immediately since eBay black lists what we sell. It's nothing illegal either.

It was just a pain for eBay and VeRO to keep up with our relentless continued listings, and some of these guys listing are very crafty with night and day listings that would amaze anyone and so eBay banned our products entirely. That's not bad news for me though. Since I have several sites dedicated to selling our products, we're doing well.

I would rather talk about Websites, backlinks, content, SEO, linking, shopping carts, Google, databases, software and all the wonderful things I do other then eBay. I hate eBay with such a passion you have no idea.

I'm getting off topic here, but imagine your job is to setup eBay accounts, create auctions, list auctions, and sell well on eBay only to have your accounts which you work so hard to raise, and nourish as a perfect being that would continue to feed you sales BANNED over and over again. I consider my self a patient and persistent person but if you spend say a couple hours working on something that literally disappears after you created it. You would be a little upset. Now imagine that happening over and over and over again. You know what to do, you know how to avoid linking but you can't get around VeRO. Why waste time and energy on something that won't last in the long run.

I'm glad eBay doesn't let my competitors list their products. I'm glad eBay ended our suffering, my suffering when it came to this. Though I speak for only VeRO users; if your products aren't being VeRO'd, you don't have anything to worry about. Just use my guide and start selling again.

That went a little further then I thought it would and totally off topic... I'm just in a typing mood I guess.