Ditching Ebay account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-28-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default Ditching Ebay account

Hi all, I recently posted another thread earlier about my situation with being in debt to PayPal and Ebay. To make it short - I am about to Owe PayPal around $4000, I have allot of the product to Pay it off though. I plan to pay it back within the next month or two before my account gets limited or gets sent to collections.
In the meantime I am planning on using a seperate ebay+paypal to sell.
However, My Ebay is in debt about $1000 which is what I owe them in seller fees for the past month. My Ebay is my first and middle name (not last) but it was linked to my verified PayPal account w/ my SSN, etc. I unlinked the accounts, but obviously they were linked for 4 years while selling on Ebay. I also have used mine and my Fiance's card's on the account, however I removed those as-well.
I was wondering if you guys think I can ditch the Ebay account, I know they'll probably send it to collections, but I'm more so wondering if they can link me to it without my last name or actually have a case to ding my credit.
What's your thoughts? Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-28-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Ditching Ebay account

Thoughts are that you need to learn stealth to operate free and clear and to pay off your debts for making sales.
Old 03-28-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Thoughts are that you need to learn stealth to operate free and clear and to pay off your debts for making sales.
Currently learning stealth.
Thanks for feedback.
Old 03-28-2019

Longevity: 38%

How are you about to OWE Paypal?

And why do you think you are above paying your debts?
Old 03-28-2019

Thanked 1,108 Times in 1,044 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

what about your SSN,and what you sell,assuming you are selling the same
Old 03-28-2019

They will find you.
ask your fiancee to sell unless he is in trouble too.
you need to find another venue or ask someone to sell for you,someone who is as far from you as possible who does not deal with what you deal in,not live in the same apt,building ,share bank account
Old 03-28-2019

Longevity: 35%

You are clearly a very poor seller and businessman. Nobody should be running up those kinds of fees and not be able to pay.

Honestly, its people like you that give stealth a bad name and make them crack down on all of us. When they(eBay and PayPal) are losing money, they crack down hard.

Also you seem very low IQ. Why would you need another account if you plan to pay it off? Pay it off now on credit if need be....Starting a new account is a very bad idea. You won't sell as well, have limits, may get linked, the list goes on and on....

They already have all your real info as well. SS NUMBER??? LOL
Old 03-28-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Hopefully the fiance is aware as well
Old 03-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
How are you about to OWE Paypal?

And why do you think you are above paying your debts?
I have sold on Ebay for the past 4 years but never full time. Recently I started to sell gaming PC's. After I sold a few I started to back order them for 5-10 days with the buyers totally aware of this.
In 2 weeks I sold 20K in PC's. I got limited, twice, I reversed the limit, twice. Then they imposed a 21 day limit on my account for all transactions and wouldn't reverse it. I had only 1 buyer want to get a refund due to a damaged PC. I sold upwards of 40 Computers.
Anyways. I made a bad decision along the way, I was looking at numbers and thought that my plan was full proof, I wasn't expecting PayPal to do what they did.
Towards the end I took the majority of my profit and invested it into future parts, because I wanted faster turn-around's.
I was going to use future sales profits to cover 2-day shipping the cases and hard drives/SSD's from amazon to fulfill current orders. However due to the 21 Day limit being imposed I basically had 10+ orders I cannot fulfill. I was able to keep some buyers at bay and dug into my own account, but the majority want refunds for obvious reasons. I spent a decent bit of money, but I'm not rich, so in the end there is few people I cannot cover which is why the account is going to go in debt.
I don't think I am above paying my debts, I don't think what I'm doing is honorable, I don't think I'm better than anyone else, I am just trying to run through all of my options.
Old 03-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Hopefully the fiance is aware as well
Yes they are.
Old 03-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
They will find you.
ask your fiancee to sell unless he is in trouble too.
you need to find another venue or ask someone to sell for you,someone who is as far from you as possible who does not deal with what you deal in,not live in the same apt,building ,share bank account
I am planning to buy the Ebay stealth guide. Since the account shouldn't get limited for 3 months I believe I can sell under the same address, right?
Old 03-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leader2dark View Post
You are clearly a very poor seller and businessman. Nobody should be running up those kinds of fees and not be able to pay.

Honestly, its people like you that give stealth a bad name and make them crack down on all of us. When they(eBay and PayPal) are losing money, they crack down hard.

Also you seem very low IQ. Why would you need another account if you plan to pay it off? Pay it off now on credit if need be....Starting a new account is a very bad idea. You won't sell as well, have limits, may get linked, the list goes on and on....

I appreciate your feedback. I would like to use another account to keep a steady flow of profitable income in the meantime. I also feel like once I go negative a couple K that Ebay and PayPal would flag my account, no?
I know there will be limits imposed, also I won't sell as well, etc, but its just a temporary solution to continue to have positive revenue.
Old 03-29-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
what about your SSN,and what you sell,assuming you are selling the same
What about it? I don't follow.
Old 03-29-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leader2dark View Post

Like most Ebay weekend warriors,she thinks she can buy on credit from AMZN and what else parts etc to build more game PC,not realising both or either ebay/Paypal can restrict her account,she has no saving or working capital,she is counting on her paypal funds from prior purchase to pay her purchase.
now she owes Ebay fee $1k,paypal has restricted her account and she cant withdrawn her sales proceeds and her buyers are filing item not received .
This is not her first rodeo show,like she said .her current account has her first and middle name and no last name,why?
her best bet is to find a relative or ebay seller who would list ,sell and collect money for her ,someone who has the setup to go online without using her phone ,ISP,and not at her apt