eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   How to get to a decision-maker at eBay? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/125257-how-get-decision-maker-ebay.html)

walkingupwards 04-05-2019 11:32 AM

How to get to a decision-maker at eBay?

I have been writing eBay customer support for weeks asking them to implement a very needed function on eBay.de, but it has been like talking to a wall of bricks!!

The function allows the seller to add variants into a listing. This feature has long been on use both on eBay.co.uk as well as eBay.com

I have e-mailed Devin Wenig, but nobody replied. eBay CS only sends canned replies that they got the e-mail and it will be forwarded to the responsible department.

Any thoughts on how to get my voice heard? The feature I am talking about will quadruple sales if implemented!

cafonabob 04-05-2019 01:04 PM

Re: How to get to a decision-maker at eBay?

eBay management is actively trying to reduce sales in favor of Chinese sellers and big box (Best Buy, etc..). If you were to give them an idea that would boost sales/exposure for sellers like us, they would do the complete opposite and give this advantage to the Chinese/big box sellers and we would have even lower sales/exposure.

Say Carl Icahn or Warrren Buffet invests $1B in eBay and $10B in Amazon, if they could intentionally destroy eBay (like they have been doing the past few years) so buyers and sellers go to Amazon and now the original investments will be worth $800M in eBay and $80B in Amazon.

This is why the last 5-7 years ebay sales have been horrible. The management is purposely sabotaging eBay to increase Amazon market share.

cafonabob 04-05-2019 01:07 PM

For fun, search for an iPhone 8 256GB, sort by price. Do you see an iPhone in the top 1000 search results. It is like the management is sabotaging the marketplace on purpose.

JamesNorth101 04-05-2019 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingupwards (Post 991962)
I have been writing eBay customer support for weeks asking them to implement a very needed function on eBay.de, but it has been like talking to a wall of bricks!!

The function allows the seller to add variants into a listing. This feature has long been on use both on eBay.co.uk as well as eBay.com

I have e-mailed Devin Wenig, but nobody replied. eBay CS only sends canned replies that they got the e-mail and it will be forwarded to the responsible department.

Any thoughts on how to get my voice heard? The feature I am talking about will quadruple sales if implemented!

eBay pretty much does what it wants when it wants in its own time

I hate to say it but if you are contacting them trying to get them to do it you are going to be wasting a lot of time

ebaystealth1974 04-05-2019 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cafonabob (Post 991997)
This is why the last 5-7 years ebay sales have been horrible.

Sorry it's been that way for you.

walkingupwards 04-05-2019 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 992010)
eBay pretty much does what it wants when it wants in its own time

I hate to say it but if you are contacting them trying to get them to do it you are going to be wasting a lot of time

I will write them every day from now on until they implement it. It's in their own interest to do it. They will quadruple the generated revenues in that respective category.

#Stay Persistent :yar:

agent006140 04-05-2019 02:43 PM

they dont just tweak the system because a seller or buyer asked,they probably have a list of changes and new features they want to add and programming takes time.
They may already have the feature on the list.

JamesNorth101 04-05-2019 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingupwards (Post 992023)
I will write them every day from now on until they implement it. It's in their own interest to do it. They will quadruple the generated revenues in that respective category.

#Stay Persistent :yar:

Ha no harm in trying!