eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   How to test sell a product? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/125631-how-test-sell-product.html)

Humm 04-20-2019 04:17 PM

How to test sell a product?

Hello,

I would like to test sell a few items, but I don't want this to be at the expense of a Bank Account and I don't want to have to buy £50 prepaid cards for each account that gets limited.

I have found selling a particular item of a brand might get you limited the second you list it, but other items of the same brand might not get you limited even if you are selling multiple units of it on a brand new account! I want to find those items.

I really would to like experiment with different items, but I don't want to have to pay for each experiment attempt. So, how would you guys recommend that I do this? Any recommendations of super cheap VCCs?

WEI 04-20-2019 08:35 PM

Re: How to test sell a product?

I guess that doesn't work unless you will try it out. Mostly it's trial and error. I always believe in - higher risk = higher return.

agent006140 04-21-2019 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEI (Post 996248)
I guess that doesn't work unless you will try it out. Mostly it's trial and error. I always believe in - higher risk = higher return.

yeah,let me see which bank I wanna rob?

PPbb 04-21-2019 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humm (Post 996199)
Hello,

I would like to test sell a few items, but I don't want this to be at the expense of a Bank Account and I don't want to have to buy £50 prepaid cards for each account that gets limited.

I have found selling a particular item of a brand might get you limited the second you list it, but other items of the same brand might not get you limited even if you are selling multiple units of it on a brand new account! I want to find those items.

I really would to like experiment with different items, but I don't want to have to pay for each experiment attempt. So, how would you guys recommend that I do this? Any recommendations of super cheap VCCs?

Are you referring to ebay or PayPal limitation?

Humm 04-21-2019 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPbb (Post 996421)
Are you referring to ebay or PayPal limitation?

Never had an eBay limitation, it's always the PayPal limitation and the one which requires that you providing supplier invoices and tracking numbers.

ddm50 04-21-2019 09:52 PM

No such thing as test sell eBay product lol

Humm 04-21-2019 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddm50 (Post 996447)
No such thing as test sell eBay product lol

I think you guys are misunderstanding my question.

There are certain items which if you list on eBay can get you limited on PayPal before it even sells. I want to test which items this holds true for, but in order to sell on eBay, I must have either a bank account attached or a VCC attached. I would like to test a few items and I expect some PayPals will get limited, but I don't want to open a Bank account and link it to a PayPal and then the PayPal gets limited a few hours later due to what I have listed. This would be a waste of a bank account.

SO, is there any extremely cheap VCCs that I can purchase? The only ones that I know of are those Vanilla prepaid debit cards, but they cost £50 which is a bit steep considering the number of PayPals I might go through.

WEI 04-21-2019 11:56 PM

I see. You need a very good BIN for that purpose. I do not recommend those Vietnam VCCs that are cheap yet you will have problems in the long run.

WEI 04-21-2019 11:58 PM

And just curious with that item, how are you getting limited right away tho? :eek:

PPbb 04-22-2019 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humm (Post 996443)
Never had an eBay limitation, it's always the PayPal limitation and the one which requires that you providing supplier invoices and tracking numbers.

There are couple of available cheap VCCs online. Some of them might cause immediate limitations and others are fine. You will have to have group of paypal accounts for testing purposes. So if one of them gets limited, you can try with the other.

and for the VCC it should not cost more than $10 ..

I can't give you specific names due to the forum rules, but VCCs are very easy to find.

and you are right, listing some products may cause limitation straight away even BEFORE selling it and receiving any payment.

rsot 04-22-2019 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEI (Post 996458)
And just curious with that item, how are you getting limited right away tho? :eek:

Maybe better to ask for the niche, no? :FF:

parsierngue 04-22-2019 06:40 AM

Check the marketplace section here. There are some VCCs being sold for much less than £50.

SaiJin 04-22-2019 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPbb (Post 996477)
There are couple of available cheap VCCs online. Some of them might cause immediate limitations and others are fine. You will have to have group of paypal accounts for testing purposes. So if one of them gets limited, you can try with the other.

and for the VCC it should not cost more than $10 ..

I can't give you specific names due to the forum rules, but VCCs are very easy to find.

and you are right, listing some products may cause limitation straight away even BEFORE selling it and receiving any payment.

This is the type of mentality that gets people in trouble in the future.

Sure there's plenty of VCC online... but how many % are actually really good?

You get what you pay for.