eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   MC011 how can resolve? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/125870-mc011-how-can-resolve.html)

XanderX 04-30-2019 11:18 AM

MC011 how can resolve?

I receive MC011 restriction -

To appeal this restriction, you'll need to:
- Provide proof of delivery for all of the items sold on your eBay account.
-- The easiest way to do this is to submit tracking numbers for each of the items posted. This will help show buyers more of your selling history and will also allow us to confirm that your items have been posted. To upload tracking, please visit the adding tracking information page: http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/upload-tracking.html
-- You can also verify delivery by providing the feedback you have received from buyers.
- Address any outstanding concerns from buyers who have opened cases against you through eBay or PayPal.

I already close the opened case and all items were sent at same(purchase day), how can help me to resolve it ? I tried to call Ebay but they told - pls wait ....

iagree 05-01-2019 02:19 PM

Re: MC011 how can resolve?

my bad luck
eBay is built on trust, and we want our marketplace to be safe for both buyers and sellers. We reviewed your account because of concerns with your selling activity. Based on our review, we've taken the following actions on your account:
- Indefinitely removed your ability to sell. You can't use other accounts or register new accounts to sell on eBay. If you do, your accounts could be limited, restricted, or suspended.
- Removed any of your listings. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

You can still bid on items, buy, and complete transactions you have in progress.

If you think we’ve made a mistake, or someone has accessed your account without permission, please contact us as soon as possible. To reach us, go to eBay.com and click the “Help & Contact” link at the top of the page

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Thanks,

agent006140 05-01-2019 04:08 PM

this is permanent ban on selling but not buying,you can still buy on ebay

SaiJin 05-01-2019 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XanderX (Post 998600)
I receive MC011 restriction -

To appeal this restriction, you'll need to:
- Provide proof of delivery for all of the items sold on your eBay account.
-- The easiest way to do this is to submit tracking numbers for each of the items posted. This will help show buyers more of your selling history and will also allow us to confirm that your items have been posted. To upload tracking, please visit the adding tracking information page: http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/upload-tracking.html
-- You can also verify delivery by providing the feedback you have received from buyers.
- Address any outstanding concerns from buyers who have opened cases against you through eBay or PayPal.

I already close the opened case and all items were sent at same(purchase day), how can help me to resolve it ? I tried to call Ebay but they told - pls wait ....

Well, if it's still not resolved in a few days maybe try calling in again.
As long as the tracking numbers are good, you should be good.

SaiJin 05-01-2019 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iagree (Post 998953)
my bad luck
eBay is built on trust, and we want our marketplace to be safe for both buyers and sellers. We reviewed your account because of concerns with your selling activity. Based on our review, we've taken the following actions on your account:
- Indefinitely removed your ability to sell. You can't use other accounts or register new accounts to sell on eBay. If you do, your accounts could be limited, restricted, or suspended.
- Removed any of your listings. A list of any removed items will be listed further down in this email.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

You can still bid on items, buy, and complete transactions you have in progress.

If you think we’ve made a mistake, or someone has accessed your account without permission, please contact us as soon as possible. To reach us, go to eBay.com and click the “Help & Contact” link at the top of the page

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Thanks,

Time to buy / make some new accounts... this one is toast.

nickopedia 05-01-2019 06:26 PM

MC011's are extremely hard to pass. This means you are toast. Just focus on making new accounts asap.

Even if you send requested docs for a MC011 suspension they usually have no intention of reinstating the account, so you are best advised not to waste your time sending them requested docs. It won't change anything.

rsot 05-01-2019 07:14 PM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

walkingupwards 05-01-2019 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 999016)
MC011's are extremely hard to pass. This means you are toast. Just focus on making new accounts asap.

Even if you send requested docs for a MC011 suspension they usually have no intention of reinstating the account, so you are best advised not to waste your time sending them requested docs. It won't change anything.

This is really a conspiracy theory. eBay doesn't set up a trap for sellers to send in their documents so that they can further blacklist them.

MC011 simply means eBay has doubts that the seller is drop-shipping and they want to make sure if that is the case or not.

If OP can prove he wasn't dropshipping, eBay will reinstate him.

Most accounts don't survive the MC011 simply because they are indeed drop-shippers.

SquidsScissors 05-02-2019 05:53 AM

Dropshipping is fine on ebay if you do it from wholesalers and have tracking numbers.

agent006140 05-02-2019 07:59 AM

you can dropship from wholesalers who rely on AMZN FBA to do the shipping.
But how does Ebay tell the difference?
Some wholesalers do not have their own warehouse/distribution centers,they use AMZN FBA and some have their inventory spread out in different parts of the country to offer fast shipping.
I know a dvd seller who rely on AMZN FBA to manage his inventory and he will buy dvd lots and have them shipped to AMZN on a regular basis.

agent006140 05-02-2019 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SquidsScissors (Post 999086)
Dropshipping is fine on ebay if you do it from wholesalers and have tracking numbers.

you dont have to have tracking number,you can mark it as shipped,tracking number is needed if buyer files a case of item not received or anxious to track the shipment.
I have received dvd shipped in a foldout envelope with no tracking ,postage is under $1.

cafonabob 05-04-2019 03:22 AM

MC011 warning like that your account is gone. It is a different department. The Filipino villagers can't reinstate your account.

That is coming from a higher department. They already know you were banned before and are just phishing.

cafonabob 05-04-2019 03:25 AM

Just buy a thermal receipt machine ($40?) and print all the receipts you want. Is eBay going to call Best Buy and verify every receipt? Imagine you bought something on craigslist and someone gave you a BestBuy receipt and you tried calling to see if it was real. They would hang up on you like you were a crazy person. Ebay/Amazon can't check receipts. They just use common sense.

nickopedia 05-04-2019 04:01 AM

They pay close attention to the quantity and number of goods purchased. They also want to determine if the invoice/receipt is from a SUPPLIER vs. a STORE or RETAIL shop. This last bit matters a great deal, especially if you have been selling multiples of some item.

kluedo 05-04-2019 08:16 AM

Just had a MC011 regarding tracking new stealth account month old sold £1500 worth of goods everything sent tracked and traced got 133 feedbacks in a month zero negatives! everything posted within 24 hours and low value items (£2.99-£15.00 range) appealed the MC011 and reply was:
Thank you for contacting eBay regarding the selling restriction on your account. We have reviewed your account and restricted it from selling indefinitely, we may restrict an account from selling if we have cause for concern.

We are not comfortable with your selling practices and/or business model and we do not feel that they are conducive to a positive trading environment.

For this reason there is an indefinite selling restriction in place with no appeals accepted.

F@@king ebay even when you do everything right you are wrong!

agent006140 05-04-2019 10:52 AM

do you think they found out you were suspended ?

walkingupwards 05-04-2019 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kluedo (Post 999666)
Just had a MC011 regarding tracking new stealth account month old sold £1500 worth of goods everything sent tracked and traced got 133 feedbacks in a month zero negatives! everything posted within 24 hours and low value items (£2.99-£15.00 range) appealed the MC011 and reply was:
Thank you for contacting eBay regarding the selling restriction on your account. We have reviewed your account and restricted it from selling indefinitely, we may restrict an account from selling if we have cause for concern.

We are not comfortable with your selling practices and/or business model and we do not feel that they are conducive to a positive trading environment.

For this reason there is an indefinite selling restriction in place with no appeals accepted.

F@@king ebay even when you do everything right you are wrong!

Were you shipping the items yourself or were you dropshipping?

kluedo 05-06-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingupwards (Post 999754)
Were you shipping the items yourself or were you dropshipping?

Shipping myself i buy stamps very cheap from a chap i know so can afford to send everything RM Tracked and traced people buying a £3.99 item and getting next day delivery before 1pm (£7+ Alone) i can't fathom ebay and its policies sometimes:doh:

agent006140 05-06-2019 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cafonabob (Post 999611)
Just buy a thermal receipt machine ($40?) and print all the receipts you want. Is eBay going to call Best Buy and verify every receipt? Imagine you bought something on craigslist and someone gave you a BestBuy receipt and you tried calling to see if it was real. They would hang up on you like you were a crazy person. Ebay/Amazon can't check receipts. They just use common sense.

they dont want receipts from retailer,they want receipts/invoices from wholesaler.distributor,manufacturer.

nickopedia 05-06-2019 10:35 PM

MC011's are always initiated by the eBay Trust & Safety (T&S) department.

This hold is usually put on an account due to concerns about SELLING PRACTICES or your ITEMS may not be in line with eBay policy.

As I mentioned before, many times eBay had already made up their mind to suspend your selling, regardless of what documents you provide them.

In any event, although rare, some people have gotten their accounts restored from an MC011, but it takes a lot of effort.

One common mistake sellers make is to give eBay what they THINK they want (invoices/receipts) but this is usually NOT what they really want.

agent006140 05-07-2019 09:10 AM

so what do they want?
Blood?
your first born?

kluedo 05-07-2019 09:47 AM

:
Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1000457)
so what do they want?
Blood?
your first born?

:lol::lol::lol: