eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Let's talk about MC011. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/125982-lets-talk-about-mc011.html)

walkingupwards 05-04-2019 04:10 PM

Let's talk about MC011.

In every case I have read about regarding the dreaded MC011, it seems to be always about proof of delivery. So I guess MC011 is most likely to hit accounts that are suspected of drop-shipping.

What do you think triggers this? High quota of "not received"? Or is it return addresses? Or maybe customer complaints?

I had an account back in 2017 which was hit with MC121 (this code seems to be exclusive for eBay.de though). eBay at the time requested proof of identity and ownership of the items being sold. I sent a passport copy and invoices, the account was reinstated within 24 hours after submission of requested documents.

What triggered that MC121 was a spike in sales. In the 1st month I sold 500$, in the 2nd 1200$ and in the 3rd it was 7000$.

I have read different stories about people getting MC011. There are people who passed and there are people who didn't.

I believe it all boils down to drop-shipping and nothing else. eBay always insist of proof of delivery when it is about MC011. If you appeal and prove that you're not a drop-shipper and you have the stuff in your possession, eBay will let you pass, if you don't ---> :byebye:

What do you think?

agent006140 05-04-2019 04:42 PM

Re: Let's talk about MC011.

This is what I found on this forum back in 2014
My name is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Name Insert and I'd like to inform you that, in order to provide buyers with a pleasant and safe environment, the Safety Regulation Team at eBay conducts certain routine checks to confirm the information provided by the seller(s) or /and buyer(s). You are kindly requested to send the following documents within the next 72 hours:

- Front and back copy of your ID or passport.
- Copy of a document showing your address (if different from what is displayed on your identity document)

In addition, we ask you to provide a proof of ownership of the items you have posted on eBay. These may consist of:

- Receipts
- Copies of invoices or proof of delivery (pro-forma invoices are not counted as evidence of ownership)
- Customs documents, if you have purchased your goods abroad
- Availability of supplier confirmations
---------------
Fast forward 2019 if they want to suspendi dropshippers,many who right click pictures from AMZN,WMT,Jet,costco sure do not have any invoices showing they have the items on hand and how can they name their suppliers?WMT,AMZN,??
So if Ebay wants to clean house,all they have to do is to send out MC011 to those sellers who are selling sushi bazooka,towel,holders.progressive clam sauce which they expect WMT.AMzN to ship .
If this is not enough,all they have to do is look at the tracking number and find they are coming from WMT.JET,SAM,AMZN .

agent006140 05-04-2019 04:46 PM

I heard a rumor,just a rumor,Ebay is going to invite WMT,JET,BBY,Macy,JCrew etc to sell on Ebay,BIN or auction,to combat AMZN.
Think of it,instead of going from site to site,sign in and sign out,now you can buy from all these venerable retailers ,place all the items in your cart and make one payment.
Ebay is the second most visited site ,all these retailers have nothing to lose but a small fee to pay Ebay.
AMZN could have its prime day,so can Ebay ,call it Eday,AMZN has streaming movies and Tv,Ebay buyers earn Ebay bucks and they can use it to watch HULU,DISNEY,Gooogl,Youtube,GAME OF THRONES,which offers a much better selection than AMZN.

walkingupwards 05-05-2019 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 999803)
I heard a rumor,just a rumor,Ebay is going to invite WMT,JET,BBY,Macy,JCrew etc to sell on Ebay,BIN or auction,to combat AMZN.
Think of it,instead of going from site to site,sign in and sign out,now you can buy from all these venerable retailers ,place all the items in your cart and make one payment.
Ebay is the second most visited site ,all these retailers have nothing to lose but a small fee to pay Ebay.
AMZN could have its prime day,so can Ebay ,call it Eday,AMZN has streaming movies and Tv,Ebay buyers earn Ebay bucks and they can use it to watch HULU,DISNEY,Gooogl,Youtube,GAME OF THRONES,which offers a much better selection than AMZN.

eBay CEO said before that eBay wants to focus on small-mid sized companies and sellers. Walmart has zero interest in selling on Amazon or eBay for different reasons, they have their own website and stores...etc

eBay reputation was damaged and fixing that is extremely hard. Once you lose market share, it is very hard to regain it. If I was in charge of eBay I would kick Asia-based sellers and make eBay accessible only to local companies and help them grow a solid customer base.

I see a lot of Asian sellers with +15% negative feedback. When a customer gets punked a few times and feel betrayed, they will eventually take the decision not to shop on that platform ever again.

A lot of people seem to think that what made Amazon successful is the next-day delivery and that is not true. What attracts people to Amazon is the factor of trust. Customers shop there with very litte fear or worry.

Heh, on eBay.de I still can't list items with variations in many different categories, some of which are flooded with thousands of dormant listings that are there only to block new sellers from making it. I wrote them many times and explained that this is disastrous and always got a canned reply... Seems like even the people working there don't give a damn about the company they're working for :violin:

agent006140 05-05-2019 01:19 PM

WMT could drop a few items to EBay just to entice buyers to come to its site,if not WMT,then Jet.com as some of us have never heard of Jet until WMT bought it.
You would be surprised some large retailers are struggling with their sales,it is not that easy to just start a website and magically sales improved,one example is Lord and Taylor,Nieman Marcus,JCrew and many smaller retailers.
Even BBY sells on Ebay.
Yes,Ebay has gone downhill,flooded with more and more junks every day,99 cents with free shipping would not be profitable for us,but for Chinese sellers it is ,if they sell many 99 cents items.
since they have feedbacks in 5 figures,100-350 negs would not hurt them.
But EBAY is working on growing their small to medium size retailers by kicking the AMZN dropshippers out of Ebay,per their updated policy .
There is some sword rattling and exchange between AMZN and Wmt CEO lately ,also between AMZN and Ebay.
AMZN asked WMT to match the wage increase,WMT asked AMZN to pay its taxes.
AMZN offers one day free shipping for prime,WMT said we offer one day free shipping with no Prime.
AMZN said something about Ebay,dont remember what it is,Ebay CEO shot back and said we DONT COMPETE WITH our sellers.
I dont need same day free shipping,I feel sorry for those who work for these retailers being pushed to fill orders and ship and deliver,I understand the unions are looking into this same day shipping business.
As to AMZN vs Ebay,Ebay starts out as a place for collectibles and antiques,not brand name new consumer goods and books,then sellers found things in attic ,dumpster,garage sale and start selling used appliances,AMZN is more for new appliances ,not beatup ones .
I would go to AMZN or BBY to buy new appliances,but I will go to Ebay to buy collectibles and antiques..of course some antiques are just 30 days old