eBay buyer accounts getting blocked by seller - eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 34
Thanks: 7
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 27%
iTrader: (0)
Default eBay buyer accounts getting blocked by seller

Trying to buy stock from an eBay seller using new eBay accounts but same PayPal however they usually block the new eBay account pretty much straight away, as they're probably linking it using the PayPal.

I know I can create new PayPals but this is not ideal as I want to use the same payment card each time.

Any ideas?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
jas jas is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 285
Thanks: 5
Thanked 59 Times in 56 Posts
Activity: 95%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay buyer accounts getting blocked by seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verb View Post
Trying to buy stock from an eBay seller using new eBay accounts but same PayPal however they usually block the new eBay account pretty much straight away, as they're probably linking it using the PayPal.

I know I can create new PayPals but this is not ideal as I want to use the same payment card each time.

Any ideas?
Using the same PayPal account with multiple eBay accounts isnt a good idea, and if the buyer is already looking out for your orders sending them with different accounts makes it look even worst.

You said you need to use the same payment card. Could it be possible to use a preloaded VCC to pay for the order?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 34
Thanks: 7
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 27%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay buyer accounts getting blocked by seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas View Post
Using the same PayPal account with multiple eBay accounts isnt a good idea, and if the buyer is already looking out for your orders sending them with different accounts makes it look even worst.

You said you need to use the same payment card. Could it be possible to use a preloaded VCC to pay for the order?
That is an option but which VCC’s are relatively easy and cheap to use?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Verb For This Useful Post:
tom1525 (1 Day Ago)
  #4  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,752
Thanks: 113
Thanked 147 Times in 128 Posts
Activity: 94%
Longevity: 6%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay buyer accounts getting blocked by seller

who is blocking your Ebay account ?Ebay or the seller?
If seller,why not ask the seller?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 7,577
Thanks: 1,495
Thanked 2,528 Times in 1,954 Posts
Activity: 94%
Longevity: 28%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: eBay buyer accounts getting blocked by seller

The seller probably has you blocked by email address instead of username. If that's the case any new eBay you attempt to pay with is already blocked since the payment is coming from the same PP email.

Since you said you prefer to pay with one card.. have you tried paying for orders with that card in guest checkout? You should be able to pay directly without logging into your eB/PP account.
__________________

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
spindoctor (2 Weeks Ago)
  #6  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
spindoctor's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 490
Thanks: 190
Thanked 138 Times in 102 Posts
Activity: 42%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: eBay buyer accounts getting blocked by seller

Was going to say the exact same thing. Guest checkout is your answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
The seller probably has you blocked by email address instead of username. If that's the case any new eBay you attempt to pay with is already blocked since the payment is coming from the same PP email.

Since you said you prefer to pay with one card.. have you tried paying for orders with that card in guest checkout? You should be able to pay directly without logging into your eB/PP account.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Buyer and Seller accounts on same IP bartalion eBay Discussion! 4 09-28-2017 10:21 PM
Does Amazon link buyer accounts and seller accounts? bartlby Amazon 5 09-11-2013 05:34 PM
ebay seller account is blocked untill my call ,need help please canada123 eBay Suspensions 6 10-04-2012 09:25 AM
Ebay accounts blocked maggie113 eBay Suspensions 10 08-04-2010 09:08 AM
Ebay Blocked Buyer/Bidder List, Question? BooMer eBay Discussion! 5 07-28-2008 12:37 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts