New ebay and Old PP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-14-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default New ebay and Old PP

Hey guys, so long story short, I got suspended on Ebay.
I've bought the Stealth Book in the past 2 months, read it, etc, so I have a general idea about going about eBay Stealth, and I know there is the general answer of always 'start fresh' and I know how to go about this.

However, I was curious. So, My PayPal doesn't have my SSN, it does have my number, bank accounts, etc, etc and all other personal information I used when I sold with my Ebay obviously.
If I were to change my PayPal email address, and I know my address is burned, same as IP, so I wouldn't use my old ones anymore, do you think this would be enough to get past Ebay linking the accounts?
Otherwise I'm going to have to go full stealth, open up a new bank account, debit card, phone number, etc. So I was just trying to avoid the multi-account hassle. However though, since I haven't provided my SSN, I know I can open a new account with ease besides that. Has anyone tried this method to get around them before? Thanks!
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 05-14-2019
james_112233's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,010
Thanks: 280
Thanked 232 Times in 180 Posts
Activity: 51%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New ebay and Old PP

I've done just that ... it's working so far. I even contacted customer services and they saw a link, but then another rep didn't see a link and increased my allowances.

It's a gamble. It will work, for how long ? nobody knows.

Try and get some stealth accounts established as well though. Can't rely on a semi-stealth for longevity.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-14-2019
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 6,705
Thanks: 784
Thanked 496 Times in 457 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 12%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New ebay and Old PP

Paypal never delete anything,if you close your Paypal account,they still keep it in their file.
So if you delete an email address ,it would still be there,but Ebay ?does it know or does it care?
But it is just a matter of time Paypal will be asking for your SS number.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-14-2019
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8,974
Thanks: 1,803
Thanked 3,221 Times in 2,417 Posts
Activity: 80%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: New ebay and Old PP

If you're going to do it I recommend you get some other accounts going at the same time, because your old account would be living on borrowed time.

Paypal's are linked to eBay accounts by internal account ID numbers. You can see them but not change them. So changing your Paypal email is irrelevant.

You can see your eBay ID in the top left corner of any of your eBay fee invoices. Paypal account ID is shown in account settings.
__________________
____________
_______
___
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-14-2019
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60,057
Thanks: 4,712
Thanked 7,279 Times in 6,637 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: New ebay and Old PP

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-14-2019
Mayhard's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 412
Thanks: 77
Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 20%
iTrader: (22)
Default Re: New ebay and Old PP

it works, just do not link your ebay and paypal together
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mayhard For This Useful Post:
sax4 (05-14-2019)
  #7  
Old 05-14-2019
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8,974
Thanks: 1,803
Thanked 3,221 Times in 2,417 Posts
Activity: 80%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: New ebay and Old PP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhard View Post
it works, just do not link your ebay and paypal together
That used to be empirestate's famous claim too.

It works but it's fragile and will inevitably go down. I've tried it every way imaginable on USA accounts and have never lasted longer than 6 months after switching ebay or paypals.

I'm not saying anyone is wrong about it working but it's not safe. Once eBay realizes you have payments going to a Paypal you previously used on an eBay that was banned, they will link the two eBay's together and apply the same restriction to both.
__________________
____________
_______
___
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-14-2019
jas's Avatar
jas jas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 584
Thanks: 36
Thanked 141 Times in 117 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (9)
Send a message via Skype™ to jas
Default Re: New ebay and Old PP

Its been tried over and over again and in the long run you wil get shut down
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-14-2019
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,406
Thanks: 241
Thanked 1,301 Times in 1,099 Posts
Activity: 83%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: New ebay and Old PP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentTM View Post
Hey guys, so long story short, I got suspended on Ebay.
I've bought the Stealth Book in the past 2 months, read it, etc, so I have a general idea about going about eBay Stealth, and I know there is the general answer of always 'start fresh' and I know how to go about this.

However, I was curious. So, My PayPal doesn't have my SSN, it does have my number, bank accounts, etc, etc and all other personal information I used when I sold with my Ebay obviously.
If I were to change my PayPal email address, and I know my address is burned, same as IP, so I wouldn't use my old ones anymore, do you think this would be enough to get past Ebay linking the accounts?
Otherwise I'm going to have to go full stealth, open up a new bank account, debit card, phone number, etc. So I was just trying to avoid the multi-account hassle. However though, since I haven't provided my SSN, I know I can open a new account with ease besides that. Has anyone tried this method to get around them before? Thanks!

if you have the stealth guide, use the code in this forum to get yourself a free 6 mo VIP. It'll also show you actually have our guide.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-14-2019
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: New ebay and Old PP

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
If you're going to do it I recommend you get some other accounts going at the same time, because your old account would be living on borrowed time.

Paypal's are linked to eBay accounts by internal account ID numbers. You can see them but not change them. So changing your Paypal email is irrelevant.

You can see your eBay ID in the top left corner of any of your eBay fee invoices. Paypal account ID is shown in account settings.
Smart man! Thanks for the advice. Starting fresh it is!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ViolentTM For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (05-14-2019)
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts