One account or multiple accounts? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-11-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default One account or multiple accounts?

Having recently been struck off ebay for an apparently simple but repeated mistake I now find myself in the realm of stealth. I wasnt conning anyone, I had 2500 positive feedback and only three negs (all from one person) but they shut down every account at my address so they clearly weren't happy with I was doing.

I am not at all tech savvy, I have read the stealth ebook and after skimming through the many posts on this site im wondering which direction I should be going in.

When I signed up for this site, I had hoped it would be as simple as paying someone for an established account, receiving a username and password and just start trading again. For simplicity and conveniences sake is that really the way forward for me?

Then I started thinking that I should learn to make my own stealth accounts. That doesnt sound too tricky but I know im going to slip up sooner or later linking accounts without changing my IP address. (i may have misunderstood something in the guide but switching IPs before jumping between accounts seems to be the key to this).

If i am to start making my own accounts I think I have everything I need to get going except for an address. As there is a branch local to me I was going to use a company called "Mailboxes Etc" for the address. Will that be OK?

All i really want is a safe and solid personal ebay account which would allow me to sell 100 or so items a month with about a 6k monthly yield. Thats what I used to have and I was then able to increase my monthly takings by auctioning some items off at the end of the month that took my takings well over the 6k limit that was allocated to me. I dont mind building up my selling limits slowly so long as I can get some stuff moving and some money coming back in again soon.

Apologies for the long post. Im sure we all know how frustrating it is to be cut off like this with no income. None of which is helped on the steep learning curve that is "stealth".

Last edited by htrj; 06-11-2019 at 12:42 PM. Reason: spelling
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-11-2019

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 29%
Send a message via Skype™ to bman707
Default Re: One account or multiple accounts?

Hey buddy welcome to the forums if I was you I would purchase an account there worth the money that way you can start bring in some money while learning stealth as you do it then in your free time I would set up some stealth accounts you can have as backup if they are ever needed. For ip i would go with IPBurger its the easiest safest and most convenient way to go for your ip address.

Fresh Secure US/UK/Canada IP Address : https://secure.ipburger.com/aff.php?aff=191
The Following User Says Thank You to bman707 For This Useful Post:
htrj (06-11-2019)
Old 06-11-2019
Threadstarter  

Forgive me if this is a dumb question but what does IPBurger do?

Lets say I have one laptop and my smart phone. Can i flick between Windows user accounts on my laptop with a stealth account on each and not worry at all about linking them if I have IPBurger?
Old 06-11-2019

Longevity: 31%
Send a message via Skype™ to winge00

IPBurger saves u a lot of time when it comes to multiple eb accts and changing ip address again and again phone hotspot or usb dongle and then keep filling the excel sheet with ip addresses.

Ipburger is one stop solution for all that.
Anyone interested in ipburger pm me I will get you good discount with them. Really nice people
The Following User Says Thank You to winge00 For This Useful Post:
tsukumii (06-11-2019)
Old 06-11-2019
Threadstarter  

So, does IPburger just monitor the IP address every time you get a new one? Would I still have to manually get a new IP address everytime I log in either of the accounts?
Old 06-11-2019

Longevity: 35%

I'd always have back up. Not worth the risk. I have 4 I swap between and 4 spare. 8 total. Always build slow . Your gonna loose a few but just make sure there is not big amounts left in these PayPal's. I purchased all 8 from here. I'd purchase a more expensive one with high limits. Then 6 or so cheaper less limits which u need to slowely build.
The Following User Says Thank You to bhuzz For This Useful Post:
htrj (06-11-2019)
Old 06-11-2019

Longevity: 31%
Send a message via Skype™ to winge00

Quote:
Originally Posted by htrj View Post
So, does IPburger just monitor the IP address every time you get a new one? Would I still have to manually get a new IP address everytime I log in either of the accounts?
Ipburger provide Fresh IP address, with their VPN app u can set up on each eb acct then u dont need to change ip address via mob hotspot or usb dongle. Just check their web site.
The Following User Says Thank You to winge00 For This Useful Post:
htrj (06-11-2019)
Old 06-11-2019
Threadstarter  

ok, so i just subscribe to IPBurger and let that do the magic.

what about the addresses? for example, are all 8 of bhuzz' accounts all registered to individual mail boxes? do you have a postal redirection set up or something?
Old 06-11-2019

Longevity: 35%

Quote:
Originally Posted by htrj View Post
ok, so i just subscribe to IPBurger and let that do the magic.

what about the addresses? for example, are all 8 of bhuzz' accounts all registered to individual mail boxes? do you have a postal redirection set up or something?
Different names and different addresses. Any returns I get . I try to partial refund. If no luck I just refund. it's less headache. All items I sell are 20£ ish.
The Following User Says Thank You to bhuzz For This Useful Post:
tsukumii (06-11-2019)
Old 06-11-2019

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by winge00 View Post
Ipburger saves u a lot of time when it comes to multiple eb accts and changing ip address again and again phone hotspot or usb dongle and then keep filling the excel sheet with ip addresses.

Ipburger is one stop solution for all that.
Anyone interested in ipburger pm me I will get you good discount with them. Really nice people

I haven't posted 25 posts yet, so I can't PM you, but I am interested!
Old 06-11-2019

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuzz View Post
Different names and different addresses. Any returns I get . I try to partial refund. If no luck I just refund. it's less headache. All items I sell are 20£ ish.

Does ebay have an option for "mail from different zip code than address on file" the way Etsy does? I got booted off ebay a few months ago, how does that work again? Or are the addresses you're using all within the same zip code as where you're mailing out from? Or do you list a few towns over and just drive the packages to the post offices there? Or do you skip eBay/paypal labels all together and list an address far from you, and drive the packages a few towns over and manually ship them?

Sorry, I'm probably overthinking this. I'm going to buy a stealth this week I just want to be sure I can maintain it with as little bumps as possible.
Old 06-11-2019

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 29%
Send a message via Skype™ to bman707

You can use any adress you want and just mail them out at your closest post office and upload the tracking on eBay

Fresh Secure US/UK/Canada IP Address : https://secure.ipburger.com/aff.php?aff=191