eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   **** eBay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/127361-ebay.html)

mattb3113 06-24-2019 12:40 PM

**** eBay
 
Just venting. Just got off the phone with those jackasses. Pissed me off all over again. I hate all of those Filipino customer service agents.

phaz0rz 06-24-2019 12:42 PM

Re: **** eBay
 
Nobody said you have to sell there.

JamesNorth101 06-24-2019 12:51 PM

Re: **** eBay
 
Always Amazon... although they are even harder!

Leader2dark 06-24-2019 01:11 PM

Re: **** eBay
 
I remember dealing with eBay over a year ago. Went stealth and never had to call them again.

WEI 06-24-2019 04:31 PM

Re: **** eBay
 
What was the issue?

SaiJin 06-24-2019 06:58 PM

Re: **** eBay
 
When something goes wrong it's never fun. Problem with international CS is their understanding of English itself.

slokor 06-24-2019 07:03 PM

Re: **** eBay
 
Its always been and always will be a love/hate relationship...

nickopedia 06-24-2019 08:08 PM

Re: **** eBay
 
As someone who spends a great deal of time in the Philippines, I can tell you that although the vast majority of Filipinos are happy people, they tend to go by the book on things and may be a bit less flexible when working at a BPO or call center. This is because most of them are contractors and make only about $10 USD per day and need that job to feed their families. They also would be fired for not following the rules to the letter, and I'm sure eBay's BPO contractor would need to adhere to.

Hopefully you can reach a US rep to address your concern, then again there are no guarantees when it comes to eBay.

If you think eBay is tough, Amazon is without a doubt, far more hardcore and strict when it comes to adhering to policy.

SaiJin 06-24-2019 09:30 PM

Re: **** eBay
 
Oh yes, Amazon has a checklist of yes or no when they take your call.

It's literally like a robot.

agent006140 06-24-2019 10:21 PM

Re: **** eBay
 
beats working as a maid in HK or Singapore!
What country would export their women to serve as maids,often abused,mistreated ,humiliated and overworked.?

SquidsScissors 06-24-2019 10:27 PM

Re: **** eBay
 
Tell us how you really feel op

WEI 06-25-2019 12:11 AM

Re: **** eBay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1013760)
beats working as a maid in HK or Singapore!
What country would export their women to serve as maids,often abused,mistreated ,humiliated and overworked.?

Really? :juggle:

StealthHarry 06-25-2019 01:14 AM

Re: **** eBay
 
Vent it out

Don’t let it build up inside you brotha

StealthHarry 06-25-2019 01:15 AM

Re: **** eBay
 
Release the eBay demon from within you

stealthbro 06-25-2019 01:23 AM

Re: **** eBay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1013748)
As someone who spends a great deal of time in the Philippines, I can tell you that although the vast majority of Filipinos are happy people, they tend to go by the book on things and may be a bit less flexible when working at a BPO or call center. This is because most of them are contractors and make only about $10 USD per day and need that job to feed their families. They also would be fired for not following the rules to the letter, and I'm sure eBay's BPO contractor would need to adhere to.

Hopefully you can reach a US rep to address your concern, then again there are no guarantees when it comes to eBay.

If you think eBay is tough, Amazon is without a doubt, far more hardcore and strict when it comes to adhering to policy.

True that! They good people .. ebay just has a strict ugly system.

nickopedia 06-25-2019 01:29 AM

Re: **** eBay
 
OP: You have found the right place on this forum. We understand your frustrations with eBay.

Don't let them get the best of you. Channel your negative feelings toward positive ones. Get right back to selling NOW! Don't let eBay put egg on your face! They always tell you something that makes you angry. Don't put up with that!

This is called the Aspkin Suspensions Forum for a good reason! Your first step is getting back to selling, and it's highly recommended you get yourself the Stealth Guide. In it you will learn how to create new accounts that cannot be linked, and to stay safe to avoid problems like the ones you are facing now.

iamlmfao 06-25-2019 05:39 AM

Re: **** eBay
 
whatever you do HANG UP IF FILIPINO REP CALLED "JET" answers. he will DESTROY YOU.

rsot 06-25-2019 05:53 AM

Re: **** eBay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iamlmfao (Post 1013846)
whatever you do HANG UP IF FILIPINO REP CALLED "JET" answers. he will DESTROY YOU.

Jet is a legend in the biz

james13v 06-25-2019 09:43 AM

Re: **** eBay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1013748)
As someone who spends a great deal of time in the Philippines, I can tell you that although the vast majority of Filipinos are happy people, they tend to go by the book on things and may be a bit less flexible when working at a BPO or call center. This is because most of them are contractors and make only about $10 USD per day and need that job to feed their families. They also would be fired for not following the rules to the letter, and I'm sure eBay's BPO contractor would need to adhere to.

Hopefully you can reach a US rep to address your concern, then again there are no guarantees when it comes to eBay.

If you think eBay is tough, Amazon is without a doubt, far more hardcore and strict when it comes to adhering to policy.

I've actually had Filipino reps do things all the time, that they weren't supposed to do, at all.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32 PM.

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58