Ebay Account suspended without notice - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-03-2019

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 50%
Default Ebay Account suspended without notice

Hello, please help... I received this message today from my eBay account, I was selling very well, they not even sent me a message about what exact item they consider ⊗⊗⊗⊗:

Dear xxxxxx,

We have removed your listings and suspended your selling, because your account has activity that doesn’t follow our Counterfeit Item Policy. Counterfeits are not allowed.

How this affects your account:
·Your account has been suspended and you are long longer able to sell on eBay.
·Do not attempt to register or use other accounts or they will be suspended.
·You are responsible to pay any outstanding invoice on your eBay account.

What is the policy:
·Counterfeit products are illegal and not allowed on eBay. Examples include:
·⊗⊗⊗⊗ or replicas of brand name items (for example, a purse bearing the Chanel name or logo that wasn't made by Chanel)
·Counterfeit electronics and accessories
·Bootleg recordings from concerts or other live shows
·Unauthorized or pirated copies of movies, videos or software

Why eBay has this policy:
This policy prevents the sale of counterfeit items, which are illegal and could expose you to legal risk. Removing them protects you and your buyers from buyer protections claims and financial loss.

More helpful information:
https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/p...policy?id=4276

Regards,
eBay Trust & Safety Team
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-03-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default Re: Ebay Account suspended without notice

This happens often when someone else (usually your competition) reports you as selling counterfeit goods. Rather than conduct a lengthy and costly investigation into the validity of the accuser, it is significantly easier to remove the supposed bad apple from the bunch! You can attempt to appeal your suspension - and through some very large law firm or Governmental agency - you may gain some traction. Unfortunately, even if you miraculously succeed in having your account reinstated, you will forever be tainted as the (alleged) provider of poisonous fruit to the marketplace. I mean - "if you use an aerosol can in a manner other than directed - you make one wrong move" - you'd be toast. Your best bet - take a big breath - is to cut your losses and start over. Lord knows I've lost many of good accounts for less. I wish I had better news for you. Others may wish to chime in. Good luck!
Old 07-03-2019
Threadstarter  

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 50%

I called just right now and spoke with a supervisor, and she told me is because of I was selling counterfeit goods, but I don't have any negative feedback, all my feedbacks are positive, but I do have 4 cases that customers claimed their products were ⊗⊗⊗⊗, which they returned and I refunded, so I resolved those cases, she says suspension is permanent, I also explained that that is the competition and she told me they don't care, what they see and believe is to the customer, told her that this is unfair, discriminatory, and again and again told the suspension is permanent....honestly I thought that I was doing everything good, never had a negative feedback and only 4 customers with 4 different products opened me cases, that was the only thing my account had....
Old 07-03-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterman View Post
Hello, please help... I received this message today from my eBay account, I was selling very well, they not even sent me a message about what exact item they consider ⊗⊗⊗⊗:

Dear xxxxxx,

We have removed your listings and suspended your selling, because your account has activity that doesn’t follow our Counterfeit Item Policy. Counterfeits are not allowed.

How this affects your account:
·Your account has been suspended and you are long longer able to sell on eBay.
·Do not attempt to register or use other accounts or they will be suspended.
·You are responsible to pay any outstanding invoice on your eBay account.

What is the policy:
·Counterfeit products are illegal and not allowed on eBay. Examples include:
·⊗⊗⊗⊗ or replicas of brand name items (for example, a purse bearing the Chanel name or logo that wasn't made by Chanel)
·Counterfeit electronics and accessories
·Bootleg recordings from concerts or other live shows
·Unauthorized or pirated copies of movies, videos or software

Why eBay has this policy:
This policy prevents the sale of counterfeit items, which are illegal and could expose you to legal risk. Removing them protects you and your buyers from buyer protections claims and financial loss.

More helpful information:
https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/p...policy?id=4276

Regards,
eBay Trust & Safety Team
Had one of these yesterday, and a PROACT suspension on monday on a 7 year old account. Both out of the blue. The proact one wasn't even selling much. Which was odd. And the one that got the same as yours yesterday had no prior issues or vero complaints! Competitors are out in force lately making a lot of trouble. Pair that with the overnight bot scanning on ebay, it's been a difficult few months for old and new sellers on eBay. Hopefully they chill out soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (07-03-2019)
Old 07-03-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

This account is finished.

Even 1 case from a customer who claimed the item was counterfeit is FAR too many. They will always believe the customer over you.

It's light out, time to get a new account. Better check your supplier, or goods or start selling other items.
Old 07-03-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

one of your 4 customers could have worked for the brand name manufacturer or ebay,after 3 have reported they get ⊗⊗⊗⊗ goods from you.
4 are 4 too many,pal.
Old 07-03-2019
Banned

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
Had one of these yesterday, and a PROACT suspension on monday on a 7 year old account. Both out of the blue. The proact one wasn't even selling much. Which was odd. And the one that got the same as yours yesterday had no prior issues or vero complaints! Competitors are out in force lately making a lot of trouble. Pair that with the overnight bot scanning on ebay, it's been a difficult few months for old and new sellers on eBay. Hopefully they chill out soon.
yep EBY is in FULL FORCE right now..........

you really got to have many backups and like 10-15 accts operating at once if you want to reduce any and all harm as much as possible.
Old 07-03-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Oh christ, sorry to hear this.

You have more accounts to fire up though?

THing is if it's the brand owner that does this the email is usually different and includes the brand owner's info. THis like people say seems like a competitor's doing.
Old 07-03-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

4 cases is way too much.

Best of luck as you get stealth accounts going.
Old 07-04-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

4 customers complain,thats way too many ,dont sell any counterfeit.
Some do not complain,they just buy one to see if it is counterfeit,they also do not leave feedback.
Often we find something too good to pass up ,and we think we would not get caught,once we are suspended,we realise there is nowhere else to sell and produce results like Ebay.