Hidden from search - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-04-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Hidden from search

So one of my accounts has been hidden from search for over a week now. Usually I’ve only had a couple of items hidden at a time but it seems to be all of the items. BUT, I still get a couple of sales a day (I assume from previous watchers), so they’re not completely gone. But I know for a fact the items aren’t showing in the search. How long does this **** last? Anything to speed it up, what does it mean.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-04-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%
Default Re: Hidden from search

This is normal especially on new accounts. Your live listings won't show in search for up to 24 hours or so.
Old 07-04-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
This is normal especially on new accounts. Your live listings won't show in search for up to 24 hours or so.
C’mon bro did you even read my post I said all of my listings are not appearing in the search. Not new ones. It’s been a week. The account is months old.
Old 07-05-2019

Longevity: 33%

Have you contacted eBay? This happened to me once and magically as I was on the phone with them they all reappeared.

Do you want me to try and find your items from the other side of the world, just tell me the title and I will try and find it, pm if you like.
Old 07-05-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

If you're still getting sales chances are the listings are still showing in search results - just not on your account.

Have you tried logging in from a different account using an IP from a different part of the country and seeing how your listings rank? I can say from experience that the location of your IP address makes a difference in the ranking of search results displayed to you. You can see way different search results if you search for the same item from two different accounts that are far away from each other.

If your listings really have been "ghosted" though there's nothing you can do except for stay on top of customer service while your store is slumping, shift some of your selling activity to another account, and wait for your listings to be cycled back to the top or whatever eBay does.
Old 07-05-2019

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ungatelord View Post
So one of my accounts has been hidden from search for over a week now. Usually I’ve only had a couple of items hidden at a time but it seems to be all of the items. BUT, I still get a couple of sales a day (I assume from previous watchers), so they’re not completely gone. But I know for a fact the items aren’t showing in the search. How long does this **** last? Anything to speed it up, what does it mean.
You can try to revise a listing (without changes) and submit it again. Check it after few hours. If it works repeat for the others. Hopefully it's just a glitch.
Old 07-08-2019
Threadstarter  

Guys, I have lots of accounts. Typically you can see the listings on the account that is listing, but other people can’t see it. What I’m saying is, on my other accounts, I can’t see what is on this account. (Save a few listings)

But I still get sales on it? Like I’m selling the same **** one account did 80 orders over the weekend the other did 5. The accounts are identical lmao wtf is this
Old 07-09-2019

Longevity: 34%

To the OP. For someone who is looking for help help from others, your pretty rude. You may want to townbit down if you are relying on others to guide you in the right direction. Just sayin
The Following User Says Thank You to franklinshauna For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (07-09-2019)
Old 07-09-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ungatelord View Post
Guys, I have lots of accounts. Typically you can see the listings on the account that is listing, but other people can’t see it. What I’m saying is, on my other accounts, I can’t see what is on this account. (Save a few listings)

But I still get sales on it? Like I’m selling the same **** one account did 80 orders over the weekend the other did 5. The accounts are identical lmao wtf is this
Guess you messed up your account.