eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Ebay and Paypal Stealth buyers Beaware --- Sellers vcc verify --up ur game ASAP (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/127805-ebay-paypal-stealth-buyers-beaware-sellers-vcc-verify-up-ur-game-asap.html)

mduvelsaint 07-10-2019 11:52 AM

Ebay and Paypal Stealth buyers Beaware --- Sellers vcc verify --up ur game ASAP

Hello Everyone ---

I am sharing this to warning to new Ebay and Paypal Stealth buyers.

If you bought a paypal/ ebay stealth combo be please be aware of the following as paypal have change their rules.

Stealth accounts who only VCC verified will have issues and it's a 75-100% chance you will not be able to withdrawal any funds and will be limited to 180 days. Paypal now requires for you to "claim your Money" before leaving it on paypal or pay for ebay items or pay ebay fees Or even DIRECT withdrawal to a bank. You won't be able to leave the money in paypal to buy stuff of ebay.

VCC/phone only verified Stealth verification system will fail and you require document.

Upload a photo ID
Provide proof of fulfillment
Provide purchase receipt from your supplier
Provide information on account activity

after you post the documents the verification within 24 to 72 hours will fail to pass the manual test/ verification and your account will be limited for 180 days --- and I bet you the seller will say they are not responsible and it was your fault or error --- most of the time will not be the case.. fictitious accounts wont past paypal verification database and will prompt a manual review and if that ( which fails almost 100% of the time)

Also be aware you will not be able to use those accounts to make purchase. Majority of the sellers here only sells the types of the account above.. Unless they show you can withdraw the money to a bank-- do not buy from them.. You are warned

the stealth Game is changing.....

How to fix this and make sure you can get your money with little hassle :

1... Buy an age stealth, with deep history....

Due to the new paypal process you need for new accounts - you need to BUY A FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT, that confirms you can transfer and you should have no issues ---

1.VCC verified
2.BANK Verified
3.Phone Verified
4.SSN# verified
5.Address Verified
6.follow the stealth guide.

For the new accounts above stands True...

Only then the account will work properly, be able to buy and sell and withdraw your money with almost no hassle like the old stealth accounts

New accounts must have the above, if the sellers are offering only VCC verified accounts -- it's practically GARBAGE --- and you risking/wasting your time and money 6 months due to the new paypal procedures. I am warning you.

I only know of what I experience on 4 new accounts back to back..

phaz0rz 07-10-2019 01:44 PM

Re: Ebay and Paypal Stealth buyers Beaware --- Sellers vcc verify --up ur game ASAP

You'd have to use stolen identities to make the kind of account you're talking about. You'd need a stolen SSN and a bank account made with that stolen SSN. People would sell 100s of thousands of dollars worth of stuff on the accounts they buy and create huge tax liabilities for the people who had their SSN stolen. Then account buyers/sellers would start going to prison. It seems like this forum has always prided itself on being able to offer stealth accounts made without doing anything illegal.

I have over a dozen personal US stealth accounts that I bought here a few years ago that still work fine. They all got the "claim it" you're referencing so I had to change buying strategies but they never have problems withdrawing to a bank account. And I've never added any SSN/EIN's to those accounts or changed any account details to match a database.

Don't hate the player hate the game, I guess.

mduvelsaint 07-10-2019 02:00 PM

Re: Ebay and Paypal Stealth buyers Beaware --- Sellers vcc verify --up ur game ASAP

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1017811)
You'd have to use stolen identities to make the kind of account you're talking about. You'd need a stolen SSN and a bank account made with that stolen SSN. People would sell 100s of thousands of dollars worth of stuff on the accounts they buy and create huge tax liabilities for the people who had their SSN stolen. Then account buyers/sellers would start going to prison. It seems like this forum has always prided itself on being able to offer stealth accounts made without doing anything illegal.

I have over a dozen personal US stealth accounts that I bought here a few years ago that still work fine. They all got the "claim it" you're referencing so I had to change buying strategies but they never have problems withdrawing to a bank account. And I've never added any SSN/EIN's to those accounts or changed any account details to match a database.

Don't hate the player hate the game, I guess.

OLD ones ( accounts) does not have especially with deep transaction history.. They hope this last other than that my other 5 stealth accounts will be on in trouble

only talking about new ones stealth accounts... why don't you buy a new and see what I mean!

As far this" have over a dozen personal US stealth accounts that I bought here a few years ago that still work fine. They all got the "claim it" you're referencing so I had to change buying strategies but they never have problems withdrawing to a bank account. And I've never added any SSN/EIN's to those accounts or changed any account details to match a database." you do not know what you are talking about -- just conjecture

mduvelsaint 07-10-2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1017808)
Old news, nothing new but thanks anyway.

Happy for you that you knew... I just had 4 account put on hold for 180 days about 10K among them 2 months aged. have not been able to transfer yet.

Spread the gospel - this was hard to come by in the forum -- show me where they posted.

Steveo036940 07-10-2019 02:22 PM

10k in sales over two months on brand new accounts? Left in PayPal instead of transferred to bank account? All new accounts need to start slow, monies should move to bank accounts regularly. Standard stealth procedures would have helped you.

nodeal 07-10-2019 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mduvelsaint (Post 1017817)
Happy for you that you knew... I just had 4 account put on hold for 180 days about 10K among them 2 months aged. have not been able to transfer yet.

Spread the gospel - this was hard to come by in the forum -- show me where they posted.

10k in sales? .. That's a lot of sales for only four accounts that are 2 months "aged"

There are lots of posts on the forum about the Claim your Money, this is nothing new.

You need to slow down. Honestly I wouldn't blame an account seller if they told you it is not their problem that your accounts got limited.

agent006140 07-10-2019 04:13 PM

Due to the new paypal process you need for new accounts - you need to BUY A FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT, that confirms you can transfer and you should have no issues ---

1.VCC verified
2.BANK Verified
3.Phone Verified
4.SSN# verified
5.Address Verified
------------------------------------------------------
Unless you know someone who has left USA and never intend to come back ,otherwise it would be hard to use another person's SSN,you have to keep it under 200/20K .

mduvelsaint 07-10-2019 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steveo036940 (Post 1017820)
10k in sales over two months on brand new accounts? Left in PayPal instead of transferred to bank account? All new accounts need to start slow, monies should move to bank accounts regularly. Standard stealth procedures would have helped you.

spread over 4 accounts - the activity does not rise or raise suspecion small transactions between $1-$50, this is not an issue...

mduvelsaint 07-10-2019 09:22 PM

not a very helpful post -- I said 10K between 4 accounts left -- not yet suspended on the new creating batch.

and I have stealth guide and have been building stealth accounts for 3 months now

-- The 2 have suspended now, 1st have $1200 and the other have $800

I have 5 other age stealth accounts and I run them fine....... Problem I am bring to the light is that paypal limiting the Withdrawals on first withdrawals if they can not validate the info ( "when first claiming teh money" ) on 1 withdrawal and will ask for documents upon submitting them you get denied ..

If you buy an account you can't make a withdrawal what good is the account????

It is the seller fault if the account can not past muster. 100%

On 1st Withdrawl to bank request paypal is limiting accounts and asking for docs.

here's paypam message after send the docs to match the account.

" you can no longer do business with PayPal

After a review, we decided to permanently limit your account as we detected that this account was created using either fraudulent or stolen information. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal.

If you have money in your PayPal balance, we’ll hold it for up to 180 days. After that period, we’ll email you with information on how to access your funds.
We regret any inconvenience this may cause."

mduvelsaint 07-10-2019 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1017853)

1.VCC verified
2.BANK Verified
3.Phone Verified
4.SSN# verified
5.Address Verified
------------------------------------------------------
Unless you know someone who has left USA and never intend to come back ,otherwise it would be hard to use another person's SSN,you have to keep it under 200/20K .

I agree with this 200/20K -- with or without SSn

SaiJin 07-10-2019 09:34 PM

Listen. $10k even in 10 accounts for newer accounts is still a little high.

When you buy an account, it's your responsiblity to add a bank account for withdrawal.
(Which I'm sure the seller already told you)

A new account with a new bank will be scrutinized and another factor is also what type of items you are offering. An OLD 10 year old account with a NEW bank account can also be scrutinized by PP.

Regardless of how well an account is made it's really the activity that could trigger the suspension.

"It is the seller fault if the account can not past muster. 100%" <--- I'm gonna let everyone else comment on this. Too tired to waste my time.

mduvelsaint 07-10-2019 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steveo036940 (Post 1017820)

not a very helpful post -- I said 10K between 4 accounts left -- not yet suspended on the new creating batch.

and I have stealth guide and have been building stealth accounts for 3 months now

-- The 2 have suspended now, 1st have $1200 and the other have $800

I have 5 other age stealth accounts and I run them fine....... Problem I am bring to the light is that paypal limiting the Withdrawals on first withdrawals if they can validate the info on 1 withdrawal and will ask for documents upon submitting them you get denied ..

bman707 07-10-2019 09:40 PM

Ya nothing new the whole point to sell on eBay is to get money and you can transfer to your bank so who cares if you want to buy stuff use your bank debit and checkout as a guest on eBay.

mduvelsaint 07-10-2019 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1017909)
Listen. $10k even in 10 accounts for newer accounts is still a little high.

When you buy an account, it's your responsiblity to add a bank account for withdrawal.
(Which I'm sure the seller already told you)

A new account with a new bank will be scrutinized and another factor is also what type of items you are offering. An OLD 10 year old account with a NEW bank account can also be scrutinized by PP.

Regardless of how well an account is made it's really the activity that could trigger the suspension.

"It is the seller fault if the account can not past muster. 100%" <--- I'm gonna let everyone else comment on this. Too tired to waste my time.

to each it's own , I simply would not buy an account if the seller can't demonstrate you can actually withdraw the money... I do not think averaging ing 2500 in 61 days ( not everything month) will break your steal bubble. thats 1 to 2 transaction a day between below $50 each AVG...

My full statement was: is teh account is good, teh seller should prove that you can withdrawl -.. The seller should demonstrate you can withdraw then I would accept fulll responsibility. NO problem ... if the account can't pass must muster with documents on 1st withdrawl -- there goes $150-$300 ( the AVG cost for new accounts here in this forum) down the drain ...... and its your fault and SOL ... If you follow stealth ...... who should bear the blame.....

mduvelsaint 07-10-2019 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bman707 (Post 1017913)
Ya nothing new the whole point to sell on eBay is to get money and you can transfer to your bank so who cares if you want to buy stuff use your bank debit and checkout as a guest on eBay.

When you can't withdrawal your money - you will care for 180 days!

bman707 07-11-2019 12:57 PM

I don’t draw attention to my accounts or leave money in them like that just transfer out as it comes in and 180 days won’t matter when there’s no money to hold basic stealth principles.

Steveo036940 07-11-2019 03:34 PM

This is an interesting topic, so I will add my two cents:
I agree that PayPal has upped thier security game during the last few months. What worked just months ago just don't work anymore. I agree that sellers should replace accounts that don't function. Each seller sends specific procedures with the accounts, slow selling, browsing first, etc. Not sure any seller would recommend 2500k in sales during first two months. That said, what worked before may not work now and I suspect that procedures will need to change as new problems arise and solutions are found. Account buyers, makers and sellers must adapt.
I am new to ebay stealth myself and have had a few problems as of late. I read and understood the stealth book entirely, spared no expense on my set-up, put a lot of time in and made and purchased accounts from verified sellers here, only to have ID verification problems with PayPal. I'm experimenting on things and will update information that may help others, when and if I figure it out PayPal started with "claim it now" in hopes that sellers outside of the USA go away (requiring US bank accounts) and it appears that their not stopping there. Public record checks? Matching bank name and account checks? Not sure...
These forums do a lot of finger pointing and much of what is written these days seems counterproductive and it's a shame. Just take a look at posts dated a few years ago on this forum, replies were plentiful, helpful and information flowed. I would like account sellers, senior members and newbies experiencing same or different problems to chime in on this issue with thoughts, ideas, speculation, and helpful tidbits.

dav3192m 07-11-2019 05:12 PM

So just to clarify, I can't add a VCC and a stealth bank account and then just "claim" the money to my balance and buy other stuff with that money?

What happens if I decide to wait those 180 days in the event I get limited? Just add a bank account and withdrawl? I'm assuming you cant make purchases with paypal anymore on a limited account.

SaiJin 07-11-2019 06:21 PM

You add the VCC to verify the account and the Bank to Confirm the account.
Then you withdraw funds to bank.

mduvelsaint 07-12-2019 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steveo036940 (Post 1018078)
This is an interesting topic, so I will add my two cents:
I agree that PayPal has upped thier security game during the last few months. What worked just months ago just don't work anymore. I agree that sellers should replace accounts that don't function. Each seller sends specific procedures with the accounts, slow selling, browsing first, etc. Not sure any seller would recommend 2500k in sales during first two months. That said, what worked before may not work now and I suspect that procedures will need to change as new problems arise and solutions are found. Account buyers, makers and sellers must adapt.
I am new to ebay stealth myself and have had a few problems as of late. I read and understood the stealth book entirely, spared no expense on my set-up, put a lot of time in and made and purchased accounts from verified sellers here, only to have ID verification problems with PayPal. I'm experimenting on things and will update information that may help others, when and if I figure it out PayPal started with "claim it now" in hopes that sellers outside of the USA go away (requiring US bank accounts) and it appears that their not stopping there. Public record checks? Matching bank name and account checks? Not sure...
These forums do a lot of finger pointing and much of what is written these days seems counterproductive and it's a shame. Just take a look at posts dated a few years ago on this forum, replies were plentiful, helpful and information flowed. I would like account sellers, senior members and newbies experiencing same or different problems to chime in on this issue with thoughts, ideas, speculation, and helpful tidbits.

My point exactly my brother ... you understood exactly what I was getting at. The reason I said the database check when claiming the money is after I spoke to paypal my self.. and the rep confirm it .

mduvelsaint 07-12-2019 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1018108)
You add the VCC to verify the account and the Bank to Confirm the account.
Then you withdraw funds to bank.

That is not enough anymore! on the BANK Withdrawll - you are likely to be ask for documents and banned after providing them... happens 3x now to me....

I know there is a conflict of interest fro stealth sellers .... but what is said above is 100% correct.