can i open new accounts like this??? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-19-2009
Vicvelcro

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%

Youch. I guess you do need answers fast. Unfortunately, fast answers aren't the best.

Maybe just maybe throw together a quickie stealth account that will hold up for a short time, while you get some pocket-jack and a fistfull of stash. While that is in use, study for making a better and longer lasting account. Then ditch the temp stealth as soon as it becomes problematic. Hopefully it will last long enough for your studies and research to pay off in the form of a more solid account that will have some longevity.

For the time being, slow down with the rapid questions. You'll lose perspective if you cram it all too fast. Hit on the most important points for now. Ignore how to get mail in your phone and all the goo-gaw stuff. Focus on the primary needs for getting on your feet fast.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-19-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aribragin View Post
thanks for that bluemoon.. its like nothing is working out for me like i am cursed...im loosing money by no sales, need to pay rent like theres no tommorow.. bought an expensive item for my wives birthday that i barely offrded and if thats not enough i get a ticket for seatbelt for $130 today... with the recession we have now days they need to lift the surcharges in new york and paypal has to do this to all of us...feel like going on a killing spree
Oh how I understand that. It's a real slap in the face to be suspended, lose money and try to get back on ebay. Everything just piles up and seems to get worse. You may not realize but a few here have had this happen to them.
stealth is being revised as we post. Some matters change soon after they make the guide and the forum. How about taking a time out then trying tomorrow.
Have you sent aspkin a pm about the Stealth Book? If you have paid for it, you should have a code... let me know.
Old 08-19-2009

Longevity: 90%

One thing is clear: nobody here likes Paypal, nor eBAY. A lot of people here sell legit stuff, some shady stuff, and some do both. Paypal has shut down a huge number of legitimate sellers, and probably believes they are simply collateral damage. Fact of the matter is, they do shut down a lot of scammers/frauders/thiefs as well.

It's a balancing game. It's just too bad Paypal cares a lot more about the profit than the customers. In essence, we all hate them.