eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Best way to create your sellers account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/12836-best-way-create-your-sellers-account.html)

webguy 08-20-2009 10:37 AM

Best way to create your sellers account

Is it best to create your ebay seller account with a credit card, or by linking your verified paypal account?

Or does it make any difference at all?

lakeman 08-20-2009 11:28 AM

I would much rather link a VCC then to link my paypal account, there are many reasons not to link your paypal account. With some items it's a requirement to link it though.

aribragin 08-20-2009 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakeman (Post 100274)
I would much rather link a VCC then to link my paypal account, there are many reasons not to link your paypal account. With some items it's a requirement to link it though.

what kind of item like vero items???
is northface considered vero... i dident see it under ebay vero items...

OfficialGenius 08-20-2009 09:58 PM

Hmmm...I would like to know like which items also

GreenBean 08-20-2009 10:13 PM

arbragin & Genius

There are items that are not on the list with ebay. Lisitng them will cause the same problems as items on the list. Just because it is not on the ebay list does not mean it is OK to sell.tbh, there are many many items that can not be sold. It is up to a seller to do their research. It is up to the seller to list an item to be accepted by ebay.:peace:

arbragin's example of Northface is not on the list,yes. Only authorized people can sell Northface. There are many copies of these that sellers try to list: their accounts can end up being suspended

What you must keep in mind that not every owner of the Intellectual Property rights of items is on ebay.

Sacajawea 08-20-2009 10:18 PM

I find the best way to verify an ebay seller account is with a paypal account. The seller & paypal account will be soft linked due to this. They will not be hard linked unless you do so in the "My ebay" Paypal area. You can check there and see after creation of the seller that they are not hard linked. If you are using this Paypal to receive your payments, then it of course will be associated with the seller account anyhow.

Truly the best way to go is to purchase Aspkins eBay Stealth book. It will help with all your questions, and you will be able to get direct answers as a subscribed member which is free with the book purchase.

aribragin 08-20-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sacajawea (Post 100371)
I find the best way to verify an ebay seller account is with a paypal account. The seller & paypal account will be soft linked due to this. They will not be hard linked unless you do so in the "My ebay" Paypal area. You can check there and see after creation of the seller that they are not hard linked. If you are using this Paypal to receive your payments, then it of course will be associated with the seller account anyhow.

Truly the best way to go is to purchase Aspkins eBay Stealth book. It will help with all your questions, and you will be able to get direct answers as a subscribed member which is free with the book purchase.

how do you verify an ebay account,,, you mean once you verified paypal account, than create ebay account and link it???

SaiJin 08-20-2009 11:40 PM

I truly suggest buying ASpkin's stealth book. Worth every penny of it.
It'll answer the majority of your questions.

Sacajawea 08-20-2009 11:52 PM

Short Answer: Use a VCC to take care of Paypal. Then use Paypal to take care of ebay.

webguy 08-21-2009 01:03 AM

I already have ebay stealth.