eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Trying to make a new listing but get redirected to "Automatic Payment Method" page? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/128712-trying-make-new-listing-but-get-redirected-automatic-payment-method-page.html)

ManRed90 08-10-2019 06:18 AM

Trying to make a new listing but get redirected to "Automatic Payment Method" page?

Hi everyone,

Like the title says, I tried making a new listing but get redirected to ebay's automatic payment method page. I select the paypal option but it then asks me to add a credit or debit card?

I'm using a stealth ebay and paypal and have never had this issue before? I only have my natwest savings account linked to paypal and pay my ebay fees using my paypal balance.

What do I do in this situation?

Thanks

Kajunrook 08-10-2019 05:17 PM

Re: Trying to make a new listing but get redirected to "Automatic Payment Method" pag

It means you have hit your listing limits and cannot list anymore, look on your classic selling page, it is a glitch, should be taking you to a request higher limit page

ch , they

Appl 08-10-2019 08:01 PM

Re: Trying to make a new listing but get redirected to "Automatic Payment Method" pag

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManRed90 (Post 1025435)
Hi everyone,

Like the title says, I tried making a new listing but get redirected to ebay's automatic payment method page. I select the paypal option but it then asks me to add a credit or debit card?

I'm using a stealth ebay and paypal and have never had this issue before? I only have my natwest savings account linked to paypal and pay my ebay fees using my paypal balance.

What do I do in this situation?

Thanks

It happens all the time this is because your PayPal account isn’t verify but instead linking your bank account with PayPal u can link it with your eBay account the problem should be solved eBay won’t allow you to list an item if u don’t have an automatic payment method on file

ManRed90 08-13-2019 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kajunrook (Post 1025582)
It means you have hit your listing limits and cannot list anymore, look on your classic selling page, it is a glitch, should be taking you to a request higher limit page

Its not that, I can list 100 items this month and so far I have only listed 2.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appl (Post 1025595)
It happens all the time this is because your PayPal account isn’t verify but instead linking your bank account with PayPal u can link it with your eBay account the problem should be solved eBay won’t allow you to list an item if u don’t have an automatic payment method on file

Yeah I tried linking it to my ebay account but it gives me the same option to add a credit/debit card? I have always paid my fees with the money in my paypal account so I don't understand why this is happening?

mediainspiron 08-13-2019 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManRed90 (Post 1026222)
Its not that, I can list 100 items this month and so far I have only listed 2.

Yeah I tried linking it to my ebay account but it gives me the same option to add a credit/debit card? I have always paid my fees with the money in my paypal account so I don't understand why this is happening?

If I were you I'd call ebay and explain. I'm sure you could find a rep that would help you.

barkly 09-19-2019 03:25 AM

Hi,
Has the problem been solved?

ampersand 09-19-2019 09:11 AM

buy a vcc and then add it to ebay as an automatic payment, this should solve your problem when listing