eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   What are the limits on new basic (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/128859-what-limits-new-basic.html)

Ebay12345 08-14-2019 09:12 PM

What are the limits on new basic

Hello again people.

Just wondering what are the limits on new eBay & PayPal accounts basic standard bought?

SaiJin 08-15-2019 01:04 AM

Re: What are the limits on new basic

It really depends.

Common is 10/1000

Ebay12345 08-15-2019 05:48 AM

How come in my account I got 521 pounds and I been limited recently?

Ebay12345 08-15-2019 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1026634)
Pro tip : listing the exact amount in your account makes you easy to identify.

How old is the account? If you received that much in the first couple of days you probably got in trouble for selling too quickly on a new account.

The account is 2 weeks old.

I did not make that much in a few days it took me about 1 week and 4-5 days,

I listing the item up for £25

And got limits increased

phaz0rz 08-15-2019 08:16 AM

That wasn't a gradual enough pace for a brand new account. I can almost say for certain the fast sales pace on a brand new account is what got you in trouble.

It's vital that you take it slow for the first couple of months. It needs to look like you're a brand new seller slowly growing over time as your sales increase and you acquire more inventory to sell. When you start off on a new account with high sales, it's obvious to eBay that you're not really a new seller like you're claiming to be.

Ebay12345 08-15-2019 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1026642)
That wasn't a gradual enough pace for a brand new account. I can almost say for certain the fast sales pace on a brand new account is what got you in trouble.

It's vital that you take it slow for the first couple of months. It needs to look like you're a brand new seller slowly growing over time as your sales increase and you acquire more inventory to sell. When you start off on a new account with high sales, it's obvious to eBay that you're not really a new seller like you're claiming to be.

Does it work same with PayPal to?

phaz0rz 08-15-2019 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebay12345 (Post 1026655)
Does it work same with PayPal to?

Yes. I would say they're even more strict about building trust since they are the ones handling the money you're taking in. You're just as likely to get an invoice request from Paypal as you are from eBay if you come out of the gate with high sales numbers.

Ebay12345 08-15-2019 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1026656)
Yes. I would say they're even more strict about building trust since they are the ones handling the money you're taking in. You're just as likely to get an invoice request from Paypal as you are from eBay if you come out of the gate with high sales numbers.

Yes I remember when eBay asked for invoices last and I got stuck so I just hanged up the phone.

Good thing eBay is leaving PayPal in few years so so f**k gayPal lol

SaiJin 08-15-2019 03:49 PM

THe type of items that you sell also factors in . I see a lot of people selling their shirt... got suspended and when I asked them what shirt? They said : "Nike, and it's used". -_-

Ebay12345 08-15-2019 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1026795)
THe type of items that you sell also factors in . I see a lot of people selling their shirt... got suspended and when I asked them what shirt? They said : "Nike, and it's used". -_-

item that I sell on eBay is digital called *IPTV* I seen lots like this listed on eBay by new accounts and old accounts which have lots of feedback and sold over 1,000 idk how they get that much sales without any issues.

And by searching on net it doesn’t say who owns *iptv* I think even my supplier doesn’t know. Well i just do it unbranded & when I contact eBay they just say *sky company* informed them to take action on it. I think it matters on your head title and description if it’s unbranded.

bosas1 08-16-2019 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebay12345 (Post 1026851)
item that I sell on eBay is digital called *IPTV* I seen lots like this listed on eBay by new accounts and old accounts which have lots of feedback and sold over 1,000 idk how they get that much sales without any issues.

And by searching on net it doesn’t say who owns *iptv* I think even my supplier doesn’t know. Well i just do it unbranded & when I contact eBay they just say *sky company* informed them to take action on it. I think it matters on your head title and description if it’s unbranded.

That is Ebay VeRO program. Any company that participates in the VeRO program can just call/email Ebay as tell them to remove the listing. They don't have to provide a reason.

The title matters a lot since those companies only see your listing the way your potential customers see it - by using the search bar.

phaz0rz 08-16-2019 08:45 AM

You'll most likely never be able to sell IPTV subscriptions safely on eBay for a number of reasons.

HurricaneHuntr 08-16-2019 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bosas1 (Post 1026929)
That is Ebay VeRO program. Any company that participates in the VeRO program can just call/email Ebay as tell them to remove the listing. They don't have to provide a reason.

The title matters a lot since those companies only see your listing the way your potential customers see it - by using the search bar.

Make sure NOTHING also in the description links it to said brand.. There is one particular brand i've tried to sell on eBay.. They don't have a vero , but it's such an item ebay automatically removes it every night, even in auction format.. I tried removing brand from title/description. But, that stopped work after a bit of time. I'd keep it's upc and name it some random brand and i'd still get bids.. because people saw the picture of the item... and it'd show up in search " matched with fewer words" . But, ebay figured that out and started removing those also. Next step is removing the UPC and seeing if people can still find it. Otherwise, time to eat the loss and move on to a new item. and 1 day listings.

phaz0rz 08-16-2019 08:57 AM

I don't think IPTV subscriptions have a UPC you could exclude from the listing.

Ebay12345 08-16-2019 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1026989)
You'll most likely never be able to sell IPTV subscriptions safely on eBay for a number of reasons.

How do other people get around it then that’s what I don’t understand and they sell a lot and feedback is good.

Ebay12345 08-16-2019 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1026993)
I don't think IPTV subscriptions have a UPC you could exclude from the listing.

No Iptv doesn’t have UPC

SaiJin 08-16-2019 05:29 PM

Like the guys said, maybe they are part of the Vero program or a distributor.