eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   How can i pay ebay fees in this situation? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/129257-how-can-i-pay-ebay-fees-situation.html)

imadang 08-27-2019 06:38 PM

How can i pay ebay fees in this situation?

i have a stealth account, i can only pay the ebay fees manually now since i didn't pay them on time (money was on hold). But now i can only do it manually, when i try to pay them it redirects me into a paypal page that asks me to add a credit card (i'm using a VCC), like why can't i just pay the fees using paypal and NOT the vcc.

I logged into my paypal and saw the "confirm your card" even tho i did, i couldn't confirm it again tho since it said "contact your issuer..." i just shrugged it off.

now how the hell can i pay my ebay fees? can i create a new paypal and send it money then pay the ebay fees or what? please enlighten me guys !

rsot 08-27-2019 09:41 PM

Re: How can i pay ebay fees in this situation?

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealh :thumb:

If you are using a US paypal account - which it seems like you might be doing - you can't pay from the pp with the "new" implementation of SSN requirement in place.

Many posts about this.

How are you getting your money out of pp? Bank account?

IF your pp isn't US-based, I'm sorry for my conclusion

imadang 08-27-2019 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1030081)
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealh :thumb:

If you are using a US paypal account - which it seems like you might be doing - you can't pay from the pp with the "new" implementation of SSN requirement in place.

Many posts about this.

How are you getting your money out of pp? Bank account?

IF your pp isn't US-based, I'm sorry for my conclusion

Hello, i haven't yet gotten any money out of my ppl, i'm pretty new to the forum and stealth, i just bought the Stealth auction book today.

i'm currently using a Moroccan paypal, not a US one.

SaiJin 08-27-2019 11:06 PM

It seems what’s happening in USA is starting to happen there too perhaps?

imadang 08-28-2019 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1030093)

can you elaborate?

rsot 08-28-2019 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imadang (Post 1030091)
Hello, i haven't yet gotten any money out of my ppl, i'm pretty new to the forum and stealth, i just bought the Stealth auction book today.

i'm currently using a Moroccan paypal, not a US one.

Thanks for clarifying - I haven't used Moroccan paypal so no experience there

@NasterXchange 08-28-2019 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1030093)

so any suggestion what could be done in this case to pay the ebay fees?
May be best would be to get a prepaid debit card?
Or wait few days more and try again from the paypal account?

JOHNKA41 08-28-2019 09:22 AM

why not get a new vcc, add it and confirm it. There are sellers on the forum who can help with this..

agent006140 08-28-2019 09:58 AM

does Ebay still take checks?
That was the way in the early days

Pedroalva 08-28-2019 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imadang (Post 1030062)
i have a stealth account, i can only pay the ebay fees manually now since i didn't pay them on time (money was on hold). But now i can only do it manually, when i try to pay them it redirects me into a paypal page that asks me to add a credit card (i'm using a VCC), like why can't i just pay the fees using paypal and NOT the vcc.

I logged into my paypal and saw the "confirm your card" even tho i did, i couldn't confirm it again tho since it said "contact your issuer..." i just shrugged it off.

now how the hell can i pay my ebay fees? can i create a new paypal and send it money then pay the ebay fees or what? please enlighten me guys !

You have to set up your funds on paypal as primary method of payment

imadang 08-28-2019 02:05 PM

Thanks yall for your replies, i have successfully paid the fees, and the account got reinstated BUT still limited for whatever reason, i still can't list but won't risk calling ebay not to get my account unnecessarily suspended (i sell dig)

@NasterXchange 08-30-2019 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imadang (Post 1030231)
Thanks yall for your replies, i have successfully paid the fees, and the account got reinstated BUT still limited for whatever reason, i still can't list but won't risk calling ebay not to get my account unnecessarily suspended (i sell dig)

so would you share how you managed to pay those fees now?

nickopedia 08-31-2019 02:40 AM

Paying fees is obvious and easy if you have online bill pay that issues and mails paper checks.

This is how I do it:

From my Wells Fargo account, I issue one check per stealth account. Each check contains the respective eBay account ID/member ID in the ACCOUNT# or MEMO field. That way the eBay knows what account to credit. All the checks are sent to the same address:

eBay, Inc.
P.O. Box 2179
Carol Stream, IL 60132-2179

I've been doing it this way for over a year since it's a hassle (and expensive) to always buy prepaid debit cards, and some of those are no longer being accepted by eBay for payments anyway.

Most of the big banks have online bill pay that allows you to issue a PAPER check sent my US Mail and it's free.

agent006140 08-31-2019 07:58 AM

with Ebay USA,you dont have to use Paypal to pay Ebay fee,you can use your bank account /credit card direct.
I use my credit card direct

@NasterXchange 09-03-2019 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1030757)
Paying fees is obvious and easy if you have online bill pay that issues and mails paper checks.

This is how I do it:

From my Wells Fargo account, I issue one check per stealth account. Each check contains the respective eBay account ID/member ID in the ACCOUNT# or MEMO field. That way the eBay knows what account to credit. All the checks are sent to the same address:

eBay, Inc.
P.O. Box 2179
Carol Stream, IL 60132-2179

I've been doing it this way for over a year since it's a hassle (and expensive) to always buy prepaid debit cards, and some of those are no longer being accepted by eBay for payments anyway.

Most of the big banks have online bill pay that allows you to issue a PAPER check sent my US Mail and it's free.

nice stuff! Thanks for these valuable infos!

nickopedia 09-03-2019 05:30 AM

Another reason I don't use a VCC or bank to pay the stealth fees is is because using the same payment/billing info across my stealths can lead to linkage. I'm not sure this is the case 100%, but I don't want to take unnecessary risks.

Astana 09-14-2019 01:06 PM

You can pay using you pp balance, Wach a sat, ça va ? Voila mon whatsapp 0631313052 tassl bya, ntbadlo lkhibrat ila 7biti