eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Can't even count the amount of suspensions ! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/129472-cant-even-count-amount-suspensions.html)

imadang 09-04-2019 10:17 PM

Can't even count the amount of suspensions !

1) i create a stealth acc using a VCC, new user and new ip, everything is stealth!

2) i list my first item and the account gets suspended (the verification process)

3) i call ebay plenty of times to reinstate the account and after a massive headache it does get reinstated

4) i list a new item (physical) and then call ebay and get my selling limits increased, they increase it to 50 or 100.

5) the account gets suspended for the second time (this one can't be appealed)

What am i doing wrong, how can i avoid this ?

Camaro2SS 09-04-2019 11:25 PM

Re: Can't even count the amount of suspensions !

Yeah it seems like they are suspending pretty much any account right now, real or stealth.

nickopedia 09-04-2019 11:34 PM

I'm not having this issue, but then again I am using more costly methods to create my accounts.

I always use a real mobile phone (No VoIP, Google Voice, or virtual apps)
I use a USA VCC.
Residential or mobile network IP address (no proxies or VPN's)

I also season the account and wait to list anything for at least 2 to 3 weeks. During the "seasoning" time I browse around, add items to watch list, building cookies.

When I get around to listing first item after a couple weeks, I list a cheap common item using REAL pictures.

You need to do what a normal user is expected to do. If you take shortcuts, expect your account to be suspended.

Camaro2SS 09-05-2019 12:03 AM

I think it has more to do with the images than anything else. These idiots were probably told, if you see stock image SUSPEND account. We are giving way too much credit to these idiots.

jaykarrels 09-05-2019 10:04 AM

If you use a trac fone your likelihood of getting suspended goes down a ton

imadang 09-05-2019 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro2SS (Post 1031740)
Yeah it seems like they are suspending pretty much any account right now, real or stealth.

what's the solution then?

imadang 09-05-2019 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1031742)
I'm not having this issue, but then again I am using more costly methods to create my accounts.

I use a USA VCC.

I also season the account and wait to list anything for at least 2 to 3 weeks. During the "seasoning" time I browse around, add items to watch list, building cookies.

When I get around to listing first item after a couple weeks, I list a cheap common item using REAL pictures.

You need to do what a normal user is expected to do. If you take shortcuts, expect your account to be suspended.

after you list a cheap common item using real pictures, how long do you wait until you actually start the real work?

imadang 09-05-2019 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro2SS (Post 1031745)
I think it has more to do with the images than anything else. These idiots were probably told, if you see stock image SUSPEND account. We are giving way too much credit to these idiots.

wish that was true, because i didn't even use stock images

iLias 09-06-2019 01:34 PM

It could be the VCCs you are using or maybe the IP provider or the phone number

what country did you create your accounts from?

Pedroalva 09-06-2019 03:28 PM

They can do a period suspend a lot and a period less

stealthbro 09-06-2019 10:45 PM

google phone number -> suspended

Fuhrer84 09-08-2019 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1031742)

I use a USA VCC.

where you get your VCC?

centuryrat 09-09-2019 01:57 PM

What is the difference between a residential address and a "mobile network address." Is it the same thing as using a dongle or mobile hotspot?

Is a mobile network address something like this?

https://www.bell.ca/Mobility/Mobile-...evices-listing

nickopedia 09-09-2019 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by centuryrat (Post 1032708)
What is the difference between a residential address and a "mobile network address." Is it the same thing as using a dongle or mobile hotspot?

Is a mobile network address something like this?

https://www.bell.ca/Mobility/Mobile-...evices-listing

For you Canucks, a "Residential IP" would be Shaw, Rogers, Bell, Telus, etc. Mobile would be: Rogers Wireless, Bell Mobility, Telus Mobility, etc.

In other words a "REAL" network, not one based on data center networks which is what 99% of all VPN's or proxies use.

This DOES NOT mean to say that ALL Data Center networks are not suitable for stealth, though. There are exceptions, such as IPBurger which are guaranteed not to share their IP's with other users.