eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Staying safe using family Members eBay/PayPal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/130162-staying-safe-using-family-members-ebay-paypal.html)

KayKay 09-30-2019 11:23 AM

Staying safe using family Members eBay/PayPal

I plan on using a family members ebay and PayPal. I purchased a Static dedicated IP from IPBurger and created a new user account on my PC. The GEO location of the IP address is on the other side of the country. I have a few questions.

1. Will it be an issue if my dedicated IP address is in different state from the account?The account and dedicated IP are both in the USA

2. Will it be an issue if my family member continue to use the accounts normally, while I myself would be using it with a static IP based in another state? So basically we will be logging in from different devices with different IPs.

3. If Question 2 will generate a flag on his account, should I setup his devices to also use my dedicated IP if he needs to use ebay/PP?

4. Me and and my family member live in different states so I will be shipping from a different state than his account. Will this be a flag?

agent006140 09-30-2019 11:37 AM

Re: Staying safe using family Members eBay/PayPal

didnt we see this post before,somewhere?
2 family members in different states,buying,repairing and selling video games on Ebay?

KayKay 09-30-2019 01:21 PM

Yes but this is another family members account and I'm looking for more information to stay under the rader. I dont want to make the same mistakes twice. Like before I used Nord VPN to appear in the same area but member suggested that was still a bad idea.

Leader2dark 09-30-2019 06:08 PM

Why did you get banned?

GreenBean 09-30-2019 06:45 PM

Not a good way of business.

Why ruin the credit of any family member?

:juggle:

KayKay 09-30-2019 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 1037529)
Not a good way of business.

Why ruin the credit of any family member?

:juggle:

This will not mess up credit. I've already explained to them the risks involved. I just want to know the answers to questions above to best stay clear. If anyone can please help me with that, it will be greatly appreciated.

KayKay 09-30-2019 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leader2dark (Post 1037525)
Why did you get banned?

For selling modded consoles. They thought the consoles could play copied games which violates copyright but they weren't modded in that way. They were just restored. We had to explain that to them and the selling privileges on the account was reinstated but selling limits were lowered. We had proof of everything which helped our case.

rsot 09-30-2019 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayKay (Post 1037552)
This will not mess up credit. I've already explained to them the risks involved. I just want to know the answers to questions above to best stay clear. If anyone can please help me with that, it will be greatly appreciated.

Lots of posts around the forum for you to gather info and make the decision - don't make your stealth life too complicated :)

cafonabob 10-01-2019 06:47 PM

I haven't used my real name/info with Paypal in over 15 years and family members still get restricted from time to time. You should make an LLC. For whatever stupid reason eBay/Paypal could ban you and 5 years from now your family members could have problems.

james13v 10-02-2019 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayKay (Post 1037552)

LOL excuse me? Hell yeah you can mess up a family members credit.

agent006140 10-02-2019 07:46 AM

I would say live with the Ebay limits before she gets everyone in her family banned !!!!!!

KayKay 10-03-2019 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james13v (Post 1037854)
LOL excuse me? Hell yeah you can mess up a family members credit.

I nvr let EBay fees get too high before paying. I always pay multiple times so that has nvr been an issue even on my previous stealth accounts the were banned.

SaiJin 10-03-2019 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayKay (Post 1037438)
I plan on using a family members ebay and PayPal. I purchased a Static dedicated IP from IPBurger and created a new user account on my PC. The GEO location of the IP address is on the other side of the country. I have a few questions.

1. Will it be an issue if my dedicated IP address is in different state from the account?The account and dedicated IP are both in the USA

2. Will it be an issue if my family member continue to use the accounts normally, while I myself would be using it with a static IP based in another state? So basically we will be logging in from different devices with different IPs.

3. If Question 2 will generate a flag on his account, should I setup his devices to also use my dedicated IP if he needs to use ebay/PP?

4. Me and and my family member live in different states so I will be shipping from a different state than his account. Will this be a flag?

1. No, you're fine. I use it myself.

2. Better not....

3. No, the account needs to either be yours or theirs 100%

4. No