eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   I just can't wrap my head around it. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/130302-i-just-cant-wrap-my-head-around.html)

Tsunami 10-05-2019 08:59 AM

I just can't wrap my head around it.

I bought the ebay stealth guide a while ago & I did a stealth account before. But I see people say they run 10+ accounts with 20 on backup. I would love to be able to do that but I just don't see how. Don't you need a separate phone, bank account, IP address & God knows what else? And how can you keep track of all that? I'd be happy with around 5 accounts just to make sure I always have 1 up & running.

Unfortunately I can read the guide but I really need somebody to hold my hand step by step & answer every question as they pop up. I'm not super tech savvy. I need a website & a Youtube account but have no idea how to do that either.

I know how to do art, airbrush, make molds, cast parts & customize toys. Mostly hands-on physical stuff. I know 50% of what I need. Making the physical objects I want to sell is what I'm good at & that's half of it. But the tech side is the other half & I suck at that part. I need to make Youtube instruction videos, get on social media to interact with my followers, get on Patreon, have a website gallery to show off my work & be able to sell my items without all the hassles ebay causes.

My brain just can't handle the second half. I want to learn but it's just too difficult. What am I supposed to do? I mean everybody has different strengths & weaknesses. Our brains work differently. For some people following the stealth guide is easy, for some of us it fries our brains. For me airbrushing & mold making is as easy as breathing or eating, but that's not so for most people.

What is the easiest & fastest way for me to learn:
1. Multiple successful ebay accounts?
2. Designing a website?
3. Making & editing Youtube videos?
4. bringing in a decent income so I can get off SSI disability (right now I only get only $771 a month).

I'm on disability for severe sleep apnea & other breathing/sleeping disorders. I have another sleep study coming up in November to check for narcolepsy & a few other things. This condition zaps you of all energy, makes you feel exhausted at all times, gives you constant brain fog & screws up your memory & ability to concentrate. Try to imagine functioning like that every minute of your life. So I'm trying to find a way to earn a living without the usual hourly shift garbage. I can't do that. Ebay was a great way for me to make money but they totally F***ED me good!

I had a stealth account in good standing but I didn't use it for 3 years. I recently listed a few items & within minutes that account got suspended. You can probably imagine how furious I am. Now I don't know what to do.

agent006140 10-06-2019 08:44 AM

You know you could lose your SSI if you make too much money?
The goverment can peek into your bank account and see you have money coming in.
There is a limit how much you can make ,if they find out you make more,they will deduct the $$ they have paid you.
But if you think you can net more than $771 a month,then you dont need SSI,but SSI check always come each month and it never bounce

Have you tried Facebook?
and ETSY for handmade stuff,?
ETSY welcomes sellers who make their own stuff,or made by people employed by you

oh really
some folks have been relying on Uncle Sam for generationS!
They have food in the fridge,they have cars,they have TV sets and SUV,more than some of us have

Quote:

Originally Posted by joiNow (Post 1039247)
These people must be you because you defend them.

Elizabeth Warren defends the poor,is she poor like them?
May be you are one of them,if so,enjoy !

Quote:

Originally Posted by joiNow (Post 1039227)
Never depend on the government to take care of you...

It is taking care of us now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 1038914)
I bought the ebay stealth guide a while ago & I did a stealth account before. But I see people say they run 10+ accounts with 20 on backup. I would love to be able to do that but I just don't see how. Don't you need a separate phone, bank account, IP address & God knows what else? And how can you keep track of all that? I'd be happy with around 5 accounts just to make sure I always have 1 up & running.

Unfortunately I can read the guide but I really need somebody to hold my hand step by step & answer every question as they pop up. I'm not super tech savvy. I need a website & a Youtube account but have no idea how to do that either.

I know how to do art, airbrush, make molds, cast parts & customize toys. Mostly hands-on physical stuff. I know 50% of what I need. Making the physical objects I want to sell is what I'm good at & that's half of it. But the tech side is the other half & I suck at that part. I need to make Youtube instruction videos, get on social media to interact with my followers, get on Patreon, have a website gallery to show off my work & be able to sell my items without all the hassles ebay causes.

My brain just can't handle the second half. I want to learn but it's just too difficult. What am I supposed to do? I mean everybody has different strengths & weaknesses. Our brains work differently. For some people following the stealth guide is easy, for some of us it fries our brains. For me airbrushing & mold making is as easy as breathing or eating, but that's not so for most people.

What is the easiest & fastest way for me to learn:
1. Multiple successful ebay accounts?
2. Designing a website?
3. Making & editing Youtube videos?
4. bringing in a decent income so I can get off SSI disability (right now I only get only $771 a month).

I'm on disability for severe sleep apnea & other breathing/sleeping disorders. I have another sleep study coming up in November to check for narcolepsy & a few other things. This condition zaps you of all energy, makes you feel exhausted at all times, gives you constant brain fog & screws up your memory & ability to concentrate. Try to imagine functioning like that every minute of your life. So I'm trying to find a way to earn a living without the usual hourly shift garbage. I can't do that. Ebay was a great way for me to make money but they totally F***ED me good!

I had a stealth account in good standing but I didn't use it for 3 years. I recently listed a few items & within minutes that account got suspended. You can probably imagine how furious I am. Now I don't know what to do.

one step at a time,Rome is not built in one day.
get your sales up on EBay,you dont need zillions of account to sell,one is good enough,then take a look at Etsy,Etsy welcomes sellers iike you who makes things ,then move on to Youtube,FB,Spotify.

someone will come along and help you with the stealth account,but take a look at Etsy.

Leader2dark 10-06-2019 05:23 PM

Re: I just can't wrap my head around it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1039245)
oh really
some folks have been relying on Uncle Sam for generationS!
They have food in the fridge,they have cars,they have TV sets and SUV,more than some of us have

Screw those people. Always avoid paying any tax you can.

Tsunami 10-06-2019 06:02 PM

The one thing I never understood is the IP address thing. I have tried to use proxy sites & make all my online activity anonymous but they never worked. What works for ebay? They always seem to suspend my account but never tell me why or send an email explaining their decision. I think I can figure out everything else if I could just get past the damn IP problem.

And yeah, I know about SSI & I hate it! That's why I'm trying to figure out how to get off it but I can't do the hourly shift thing & that's pretty much all that's out there. I'm trying to think outside the box. I need to make my own schedule not be a SLAVE/PUPPET to some jerk. My medical condition doesn't allow for somebody else telling me when I can & can't do things. When I have an attack/episode my body shuts down & dictates when it needs to sleep, not some healthy jerk that doesn't understand or care.

Elliot 10-07-2019 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 1038914)
..... but I really need somebody to hold my hand step by step & answer every question as they pop up. I'm not super tech savvy. I need a website & a Youtube account but have no idea how to do that either.....

Respectfully, if this is where you are at, don't even bother. Stealth (along with almost anything else you want to accomplish in life these days) depends on you being able to search and research things for yourself. If you need this much help, then you need to learn and practice using Google and forums and searching (previously given answers, not fresh answers to each question you post as you encounter it) before you worry about Ebay, a website, or even YouTube accounts.

97% of answers that people come here looking for are in past posts... you'll get much more from this site (and other forums along with the entire internet) once you learn to search previously given info for yourself.

I offer this only because the way you feel is not unique to you- it's where we all start out, how we all feel in the beginning. Finding someone to hold your hand is not the answer, and I'm just trying to save you the time it would take (days/months/years) to figure that out on your own.

If these are things you can't do or learn to do because of a condition, then I suggest you stick with what you're good at- making things with molds and airbrushing, and to find someone to handle the sales side of it. Fast, consistent follow up is a huge part of keeping an account running on Ebay.

Best of luck, my friend.

SaiJin 10-07-2019 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 1039306)
The one thing I never understood is the IP address thing. I have tried to use proxy sites & make all my online activity anonymous but they never worked. What works for ebay? They always seem to suspend my account but never tell me why or send an email explaining their decision. I think I can figure out everything else if I could just get past the damn IP problem.

And yeah, I know about SSI & I hate it! That's why I'm trying to figure out how to get off it but I can't do the hourly shift thing & that's pretty much all that's out there. I'm trying to think outside the box. I need to make my own schedule not be a SLAVE/PUPPET to some jerk. My medical condition doesn't allow for somebody else telling me when I can & can't do things. When I have an attack/episode my body shuts down & dictates when it needs to sleep, not some healthy jerk that doesn't understand or care.

the stealth guide is made to hold your hands and walk you through.
All you need to do is DO it from start to finish by following its guidance.

This is what you need right now. Other more advanced stuff comes later.

Really no more buts or ors. Do what the stealth guide say.

agent006140 10-07-2019 07:35 PM

It sounds like you could use a partner,do you have someone who is tech savvy and dont mind the paperwork and the shipping,packing,and let him share your profit?
With your health condition,you could easily get suspended again if you cant ship on time,respond to emails .
We used to have ebay assistant ,someone who will come to your house and list your items,what do they call them now,concierge?
There are also dealers who would sell for you,post an ad or go to Craigslist

Tsunami 10-08-2019 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1039550)
the stealth guide is made to hold your hands and walk you through.
All you need to do is DO it from start to finish by following its guidance.

This is what you need right now. Other more advanced stuff comes later.

Really no more buts or ors. Do what the stealth guide say.

So what exactly is the purpose of this forum when the answer to every single question is "BUY THE STEALTH GUIDE". There doesn't seem to be 1 single reason to have a "discussion" forum when there is nothing to discuss.

I'll just go search around & see what I can find and NEVER POST AGAIN. Because there is just no ****in point!

agent006140 10-08-2019 06:03 PM

how did you get suspended?if you were just selling handmade items?

Lucynda 10-08-2019 07:53 PM

I read the guide and didn't feel confident enough to start the account on my own so I bought one. I now have 5 of them I bought. They come with instructions. All of them are up and successfully running and I am about to add a few more. I do it one at a time to avoid feeling overwhelmed. I use both colors and numbers to keep things organized. Even the checking account debit cards are in the color of the associated account. eBay 1 pink, eBay 2 purple, eBay 3 green, etc. I have the account numbers written down and taped to a shelf above my desk with colors and numbers beside them. Each Ip address has the store name, number, and color beside it. Each windows account has a wallpaper that matches the color of that particular store and checking account. I felt the same way when I started but you just have to hop in and take baby steps.

SaiJin 10-08-2019 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 1039734)
So what exactly is the purpose of this forum when the answer to every single question is "BUY THE STEALTH GUIDE". There doesn't seem to be 1 single reason to have a "discussion" forum when there is nothing to discuss.

I'll just go search around & see what I can find and NEVER POST AGAIN. Because there is just no ****in point!

The purpose of this forum is to support those who has the stealth guide.
Do you have any idea how easy it will make it for you and us when you actually have a grasp of the basics?

And if this is your attitude... good luck. There’s no forum out there that’s better than this one. We are the originator of stealth.