eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   New Ebay Email on Random Removals (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/130457-new-ebay-email-random-removals.html)

HurricaneHuntr 10-10-2019 08:39 AM

New Ebay Email on Random Removals

The bot removals... Now have a new e-mail twist
This email is accusing the listing of being ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Which it's not, i need to reach out and see if it's possible to send in warehouse receipts to prove otherwise.. But, at the same time. i don't want to force a harm limit on the account.

Thoughts?
Your listing was removed: Counterfeit policy

What activity didn't follow the policy
- Limited selling history- After careful consideration, your listing has been removed because it didn?t comply with our policies. We received a report concerning the authenticity of your item.These reports can come from a number of channels, for example law enforcement.This removal was for your safety and the safety of the eBay community, so please do not relist your item.Relisting your item may result in the restriction of your account.- Insufficient description of the item or no photos of the itemYou may also consider these tips to help improve your listing:- Consider using eBay?s Completed Listing feature as a possible resource when deciding on a listing price: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/search/...-listings.html

How this affects your account
Because you may not have been aware of this policy, we're sending this notice to educate you about it and ask that you follow this policy in the future.

- Listings that didn't follow this policy have been ended.
- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

Listings that don't follow this policy in the future will be ended. In addition, there will be a temporary 3-day restriction placed on your account, and your other listings will be hidden from search during this period. All fees paid or payable for listings that are ended and/or hidden from search will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.

agent006140 10-10-2019 10:03 AM

Re: New Ebay Email on Random Removals

what is the item?

HurricaneHuntr 10-10-2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1040261)
what is the item?

I don't divulge my products. Enough competition. This is listed on 3 accounts and only one was removed. So it was likely a competitor report. Happens. This has happened a lot of the last 4-5 months. It slowed down for awhile a few months ago. But, this is a highly competitive item. I'll have to employ my secondary protection on this product now that i know they are out trolling.

nodeal 10-10-2019 11:14 AM

It is possible someone who purchased your item reported it.

ebaystealth1974 10-10-2019 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 1040276)
I'll have to employ my secondary protection on this product now that i know they are out trolling.

Your what? lol

HurricaneHuntr 10-10-2019 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 (Post 1040283)
Your what? lol

If i told you...I'd have to kill ya! :) :tears:

HurricaneHuntr 10-10-2019 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodeal (Post 1040277)
It is possible someone who purchased your item reported it.

yes i know. This is also an option. But, the bots still work when they work :)

burbur 10-11-2019 10:06 AM

I have the same problem. I have around 200 active items (all very very similar, some are even the same) and from time to time they remove 2 or 3. first time it is a warning then 7d suspension. I do not know what the problem is since sometimes they remove one item while the other one which is exact the same one is not touched (on the same account)

ebaychic2013 04-06-2020 10:25 AM

I got this one today too, does anyone know if this is a bot or competitor reporting? My other accounts that had listed the exact item that was removed, is totally fine.

SaiJin 04-06-2020 11:16 AM

They can't get to everything all at once. But they will catch up eventually.
Either the bots are catching your listings or you're being reported by a competitor or malicious buyer.

You already got a 7 day suspension, the next one could be a permanent one.
I'd take all listings down and let that account rest for a while and move to another account if I were you

ebaychic2013 04-06-2020 11:50 AM

Yeah they gave me a 3 day restriction and removed just that 1 item. All my other items are still up. I'm just going to leave it as is and not touch it. Ending all my listings bc of 1 removal may trigger more security alerts.

Evofox 04-08-2020 08:41 PM

What happens if you put the closed items again for sale?

PepsiCoin 04-08-2020 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evofox (Post 1083716)
What happens if you put the closed items again for sale?

try it and see...

Evofox 04-09-2020 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moscutter (Post 1040230)
The bot removals... Now have a new e-mail twist

This email is accusing the listing of being ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Which it's not, i need to reach out and see if it's possible to send in warehouse receipts to prove otherwise.. But, at the same time. i don't want to force a harm limit on the account.

Thoughts?

Your listing was removed: Counterfeit policy

What activity didn't follow the policy

- Limited selling history- After careful consideration, your listing has been removed because it didn?t comply with our policies. We received a report concerning the authenticity of your item.These reports can come from a number of channels, for example law enforcement.This removal was for your safety and the safety of the eBay community, so please do not relist your item.Relisting your item may result in the restriction of your account.- Insufficient description of the item or no photos of the itemYou may also consider these tips to help improve your listing:- Consider using eBay?s Completed Listing feature as a possible resource when deciding on a listing price: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/search/...-listings.html

How this affects your account

Because you may not have been aware of this policy, we're sending this notice to educate you about it and ask that you follow this policy in the future.

- Listings that didn't follow this policy have been ended.

- We have credited all associated fees except for the final value fee for your listing(s).

Listings that don't follow this policy in the future will be ended. In addition, there will be a temporary 3-day restriction placed on your account, and your other listings will be hidden from search during this period. All fees paid or payable for listings that are ended and/or hidden from search will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.

What happens if you put the closed items again for sale? My items was selling for months with no problem but today they closed it. It's crazy I already sent them my contract with my supplier months ago when they asked it but tonight for some reason they closed all my listing on my 2 accounts