eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Are ALL new accounts getting suspended over and over? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/130739-all-new-accounts-getting-suspended-over-over.html)

Lucynda 10-21-2019 09:57 AM

Are ALL new accounts getting suspended over and over?

I've been reading a lot of those posts on the forum, and I just noticed the guy who I usually buy accounts from has had his thread closed due to problems he is having (although its not specified). Is EVERYONE having the same problems?

tedsmith1990 10-22-2019 06:30 AM

Re: Are ALL new accounts getting suspended over and over?

from my experience, over 90% new accounts suspended after 1st listing.

Leader2dark 10-22-2019 06:52 AM

Also, remember it is that time of year. Holidays everyone is on high alert for scams.

kidhot123 10-22-2019 08:05 AM

from my experience, over 90% new accounts suspended after confirm phone :)

Lucynda 10-23-2019 04:22 AM

90% Is that a recent thing? I don't remember hearing about this until recently.

tedsmith1990 10-23-2019 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucynda (Post 1043342)
90% Is that a recent thing? I don't remember hearing about this until recently.

It starts from around Aug.

RustyShackelford 10-23-2019 08:32 AM

Only reason people are getting suspended on the first listing is their method is flawed. If you open an account correct you shouldn't get suspended at all. I'm sure there is a reason no one is sharing this info. Account sellers must be making a killing

BetterNoName 10-23-2019 08:45 AM

Yes, I think there should be a way around this. I tried to open about ten accounts,even from different two countries,and suspended. I might thought that was somehow connected with IP setup. But I used even different vpn providers, expensive and not abused, and nothing changed. Phone numbers also were from that country I've listed from. Another thing I am thinking about is first item. I listed different car parts,used,cheap (up to 100$). On another account I listed used kitty doll unbranded. Restricted,called in,let me go again. Relisted,added one more item,and suspended.
This week I will try two more accounts with some minor changes. Will see if it works

Marlindo 10-23-2019 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BetterNoName (Post 1043407)
Yes, I think there should be a way around this. I tried to open about ten accounts,even from different two countries,and suspended. I might thought that was somehow connected with IP setup. But I used even different vpn providers, expensive and not abused, and nothing changed. Phone numbers also were from that country I've listed from. Another thing I am thinking about is first item. I listed different car parts,used,cheap (up to 100$). On another account I listed used kitty doll unbranded. Restricted,called in,let me go again. Relisted,added one more item,and suspended.
This week I will try two more accounts with some minor changes. Will see if it works

Do you list the first fixed item or auction item before got suspended??

cr0nis 10-23-2019 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subscribe (Post 1043418)
All accounts now get suspended, those who tell you otherwise are either liars or stupid.

I have 3 new accounts, created and listed same day that says otherwise. All either 500/25 or 1k/25

You are getting suspended because of your method. Nothing else

SaiJin 10-23-2019 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subscribe (Post 1043418)
All accounts now get suspended, those who tell you otherwise are either liars or stupid.

Only a liar or a stupid individual would say this.

Not all new (not "now") get suspended. I have created 20 this month alone and I'm selling on them just fine.

If they got suspended on your first listing it can contribute to many different things people do / make their accounts.

SaiJin 10-23-2019 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BetterNoName (Post 1043407)

Every one can say "I'm using cheap unabused VPN", when fact is most of them are actually abused. CHeap and high quality don't go hand in hand together.

Jamaal8 10-23-2019 11:52 AM

Im selling on a new account that didnt get suspended after first listing. I didnt even buy anything. I think it has to do with the account creation.

RustyShackelford 10-23-2019 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamaal8 (Post 1043449)
Im selling on a new account that didnt get suspended after first listing. I didnt even buy anything. I think it has to do with the account creation.

exactlyyyyyyy

tedsmith1990 10-23-2019 03:22 PM

Well, I was using the home fresh IP, turned off router and then turned on.

real new SIM card with new bank account, new user. Listed regular item with low-priced. I don't think I did something wrong.

But I found these days the creating new accounts is getting less suspended.

Manda86 10-23-2019 04:59 PM

i dont think using a different sim matters if youre using the same device..

Speeder33 10-23-2019 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manda86 (Post 1043498)
i dont think using a different sim matters if youre using the same device..

I believe he is just talking about his phone number on the account, in which case only a new sim is needed

But there are many other variables that could be flagging him. For example, does he also use the ebay app? Does he use stock photos?

Ebay is cracking down, but it doesn’t effect every account. They simply no longer allow some things that stealthers could get away with before.