Suspended stealth accounts and Fees - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default Suspended stealth accounts and Fees

If an eBay Stealth account gets suspended and there are fees left on the account, what would happen if they were not paid? Is it even possible to find us to pay them?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-21-2019

Longevity: 40%
Default Re: Suspended stealth accounts and Fees

If it's linked in any small way possible to any other account they are coming for you.

Just pay it, eBay fees are only 10-12%
Did you not know about ebay fees when you sold the items?
Or are you the "1" out of 10 humans who also think credit cards don't need to be paid back and its free money.

I really hope your just curious cause This stuff will make it difficult for us to create stealth accounts eventually
Old 10-22-2019

Longevity: 30%

I have had lots of stealth accs with standing fees unpaid and nothing still happened. Got everytime mails with threatens but its ok now. All info, of course, was made-up, they couldn't get me in any way
Old 10-22-2019

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterNoName View Post
I have had lots of stealth accs with standing fees unpaid and nothing still happened. Got everytime mails with threatens but its ok now. All info, of course, was made-up, they couldn't get me in any way
Congratulations.

It's people like you and the outright fraudsters that make stealth harder than it should be for genuine sellers that got kicked off for policy violations etc.
Old 10-22-2019

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

They will turn it to collection agency and it will turn it to some outfit for like pennies on the dollars,these outfits have an army of collectors pouring over leads and trying to get hold of you and see how much they can recover.
They will call your landlord/ex landlord.neighbor/ex neighbor,employer/ex employer ,roommate/ex room mate ,it is a nuisance and it is not fair for anyone around you.
Old 10-22-2019
Threadstarter  

I had a stealth paypal linked to the Ebay as a "dummy" account.

I then used an additional email address from my legit paypal and added the email address into the business policy for payment.

Since i agreed to no user agreement for my legit paypal via ebay business policies then im not sure they could get my info.

Thoughts?
Old 10-22-2019

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0nelove View Post
If it's linked in any small way possible to any other account they are coming for you.

Just pay it, eBay fees are only 10-12%
Did you not know about ebay fees when you sold the items?
Or are you the "1" out of 10 humans who also think credit cards don't need to be paid back and its free money.

I really hope your just curious cause This stuff will make it difficult for us to create stealth accounts eventually
Depending on amount? What amount are you talking about. If you EVER transferred to a bank acct or CC in your name, they have that info and could find you, ruin your credit and make your life miserable. Really depends on amount. I have had probably 10 lost accts and ALWAYS pay my fees. You SHOULD too.
Old 10-22-2019

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorSimone View Post
I had a stealth paypal linked to the Ebay as a "dummy" account.

I then used an additional email address from my legit paypal and added the email address into the business policy for payment.

Since i agreed to no user agreement for my legit paypal via ebay business policies then im not sure they could get my info.

Thoughts?
110% they have your info.

All that does is allow the system not to flag you. But a manual review they can pull up all your details.

All paypal accounts have a unique identification code.
Old 10-22-2019

Longevity: 34%

Pretty soon this will all be a moot point, once managed payments kick in. Doubt anyone will be able to dodge fees then.
Old 10-22-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
110% they have your info.

All that does is allow the system not to flag you. But a manual review they can pull up all your details.

All paypal accounts have a unique identification code.
But i did not agree to allow ebay to access my info for that specific paypal. There is no portal linked to an T&C agreement page

Is it not also illegal for one company to give out my info to another without my permission?
Old 10-22-2019

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Congratulations.

It's people like you and the outright fraudsters that make stealth harder than it should be for genuine sellers that got kicked off for policy violations etc.
Really?
I have been paying tons of dollars to greedy ebay and paypal,also including greedy conversion courses. Like genuine seller,not a fraudster. But one day ebay decides to kick me off. Why should I pay them for a betrayal? Hmmm? Cry more. I dont care
Old 10-23-2019

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
If an eBay Stealth account gets suspended and there are fees left on the account, what would happen if they were not paid? Is it even possible to find us to pay them?
They will call you and tell you what a bad guy you are. also expect some email from some collection agency.

Nothing more will happen. Even if they could find you they would have to proof YOU used their service which is impossible, so they do not even bother.
Old 10-23-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Here's a simple ethics lesson.

You used a service, they made you money, you owe them money in return.

Don't be a scum.
Closed Thread