I came to the conclusion - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-21-2007
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%
Default I came to the conclusion

I finally came to a conclusion base on my observations and other variables that over 85% of the stuff on Ebay is a counterfeit, ⊗⊗⊗⊗, bootleg or a copy whether the customer knows it or not.

I mean now they are people even bootlegging the Digital camera disk cards and I still see hundreds of bootleg Ipods on Ebay as well as other stuff.

i eve see people copying music alnums, movies , and media.

Ebay isnt nothing but a big flea market
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-21-2007

Longevity: 96%

Sure, flea market is a very accurate description, but they want to come off (and act) like they are Sotheby's :D
Old 09-21-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

I never sold anything counterfeit.

It can't be everyone.
Old 09-21-2007

90-99% of women's purses and accessories on ebay are ⊗⊗⊗⊗. that's a fact!
Old 09-21-2007

Longevity: 99%

You guys are looking at the wrong things. There's still plenty of genuine articles on ebay.
Old 09-21-2007

I am doing the real thing, genuine items.
Old 09-21-2007
Executive [VIP]

If its from singapore, high risk, you cant even sell internationaly through singapore how bad it is.
Old 09-21-2007

yeah (cough) i also have sold only real (cough, cough) authentic designer items. (cough).

i saw a week long report on purses bought from ebay. i think it was dateline whre i saw the story. 9 out of 10 bags they bought were ⊗⊗⊗⊗. they bought both new and used. the one real one was used and in really bad condition. but it was exactly as described.

i look at some of the stuff people get away with selling and can't believe it!

it is always a surprise to me when someone buys a purse that is worth over $1000 for only $80 and they honestly think they are going to get the real thing. brand new with tags. ebay has so many buyers fooled into trusting them it's crazy. "i got it on ebay. it MUST be real!"

WAY WAY back when i may or may not have been doing things like this (cough) most of the buyers were happy. anyone who complained got their refund right away. i tried to keep my karma as good as possible.
Old 09-22-2007
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
You guys are looking at the wrong things. There's still plenty of genuine articles on ebay.
Yeah right. And Ebay/Paypal loves and protects the sellers too right. I mean even though they list item as authentic most are still ⊗⊗⊗⊗..
Old 09-22-2007

I can neither confirm nor deny your last statement, but I've never sold anything counterfeit on ebay either. So maybe you know the ins and outs of that better than I. All I can say is that in my area of expertise, the majority of what i've seen sold were not and could not be ⊗⊗⊗⊗.
Old 09-22-2007

yes there are plenty of good deals to be found on ebay. just not designer purses! i would never advise anyone i know to buy a purse off of ebay. unless they do not mind it being a knock-off. some people don't mind, in that case, ebay is a great place to find a purse.
Old 09-23-2007

From what I can tell, I would say about 70% of the purses are ⊗⊗⊗⊗. The rest are legit. It's a great place to buy an authentic purse at a great price, if you know what you're doing. THere are tons of "authenticate this" forums out there for buyers.
Old 09-23-2007

unless you really really REALLY know what you are doing i would not buy a purse on ebay. there are some real ones out there, true, but lets say there are 50,000 "coach" or "louis vuitton" purses up right now. 45,000 or so of those are ⊗⊗⊗⊗. that is too much of an overwhelming majority of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ goods for me.
Old 09-23-2007

though i would like a piece of that action!
Old 09-23-2007
Executive [VIP]

Default Your Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hanson View Post
I finally came to a conclusion base on my observations and other variables that over 85% of the stuff on Ebay is a counterfeit, ⊗⊗⊗⊗, bootleg or a copy whether the customer knows it or not.

I mean now they are people even bootlegging the Digital camera disk cards and I still see hundreds of bootleg Ipods on Ebay as well as other stuff.

i eve see people copying music alnums, movies , and media.

Ebay isnt nothing but a big flea market
hehe, your right chris ...I been known that for a looong time. Im sure it's a couple of people on ebay who sell real purses and shoes ect. But not many and if u notice these people keep selling the same type of items. People who think diffrent don't know anything about supply and demand. For example if u walk in a authentic Louis Vuitton Store and u buy a bag from the store. The cost of the item is $1000 - $5000 in some cases maybe more. Then you turn around and sell it on ebay for $2500. OK! maybe you really want to sell it for whatever and get some money because you didn't want it anymore. BUT!! when I see someone that has 350 feedbacks and you look through them you will find 98% of the time they sold the saaaaaaame exact bag or Jordans more then once. So do people think Im dumb enough to trust they purchase the same item 5-10 times from the louis Vuitton store of footlocker just with the intent to turn around and resell it on ebay for much lower then the retail price they brought it for. RIDICULOUS!

The biggest problem with people Chris, they don't want to own up to saying they do dirt like everybody else. People rather walk around like everything with there business is AAA+ just making a new ebay account is doing dirt regardless of the reason they got suspended, So think about it. If they would go as far to go against ebay and get another account after ebay said DON'T! then email paypal info that is not 100% legitimate why do people think we should trust they wouldn't sell a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or replica.
Old 09-23-2007
Executive [VIP]

Default Your also right

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike1 View Post
unless you really really REALLY know what you are doing i would not buy a purse on ebay. there are some real ones out there, true, but lets say there are 50,000 "coach" or "louis vuitton" purses up right now. 45,000 or so of those are ⊗⊗⊗⊗. that is too much of an overwhelming majority of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ goods for me.

Your also right, I know the supplier who sells them to the powersellers who resell them. Its all about who you know BABY! she told me herself most of the bags on ebay come from her factory. Now everybody says they have good ⊗⊗⊗⊗ but this lady really breaks it down when u speak to her. Also she said when u buy them you get everything that you would get from the louis vuitton store like the paper work.

Many thanks for getting back to me.
Please kindly note that we supply most of Ebay power sellers. Indeed, those are able to sell our bags easier due to the superior quality of our replicas! We do only manufacture and carry true seven star mirror image replicas the very best available on the market! I can not tell how many due to privacy reasons.
Could I be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me.
Old 09-23-2007

yeah i was getting mine up in los angeles. some were really good and some sucked. just don't buy the ones that suck. for $35-50 a bag it was worth it. i know a couple of ladies around town that ask me for bag's every now and then, what ever it takes to pay the rent. been too busy to do much of that sort of stuff anymore. thinking about trying to sell them to people who will resell them. seems just way too illegal. i don't understand why it's illegal though. i can drive straight to LA, walk right into a store, and buy a really good ⊗⊗⊗⊗ designer item over the counter. not a designer inspired either, the real ⊗⊗⊗⊗.
Old 09-23-2007
Executive [VIP]

Default who knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike1 View Post
yeah i was getting mine up in los angeles. some were really good and some sucked. just don't buy the ones that suck. for $35-50 a bag it was worth it. i know a couple of ladies around town that ask me for bag's every now and then, what ever it takes to pay the rent. been too busy to do much of that sort of stuff anymore. thinking about trying to sell them to people who will resell them. seems just way too illegal. i don't understand why it's illegal though. i can drive straight to LA, walk right into a store, and buy a really good ⊗⊗⊗⊗ designer item over the counter. not a designer inspired either, the real ⊗⊗⊗⊗.
It's illegal, just remember you are your own man, just make sure you can own up to whatever it is that comes behind it. I tell people all the time, Im not going to tell you ahead a sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗, but I will say if u choose to, be safe and good luck.
Old 09-23-2007
Banned
Threadstarter  

yeah they are cracking down on ⊗⊗⊗⊗ especially the purses. If you sell them, make sure you do under the radar. family friends. etc.....

They just raided our flea market here and lets just say alot of people went to jail and got thousands of goods seized..
Old 09-23-2007

F*** that!! taking people to jail?? i ain't never going back! have to catch me on the run! 4life!
Old 09-25-2007

Busted a guy selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Nikes near me
Old 09-26-2007
Executive [VIP]

you realize many ⊗⊗⊗⊗ are actually produced in the same factory as the originals? with the same materials?