ebay suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-28-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 59
Thanks: 12
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default ebay suspension

hi guys
i have seen in several fb groups that there is someone working with ebay that get the suspension out of your acc for like fifteen dollars
so if you got any mean to contact this dude, dont hesitate to drop it down
thanks
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 11-28-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 66
Thanks: 23
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 29%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: ebay suspension

Be careful with scammers...If I was that guy, I wont take the risk of losing my job for $50.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-28-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 62
Thanks: 10
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: ebay suspension

I've never met anyone doing it for less than $500 depending on the severity, they're scammers for sure.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-01-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 319
Thanks: 0
Thanked 64 Times in 54 Posts
Activity: 37%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: ebay suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redman View Post
I've never met anyone doing it for less than $500 depending on the severity, they're scammers for sure.
i do it for 5000. (/sarcasm off)
noone can unban your account if it is not eligble for unbaning.

You can call ebay and ask them why you got banned. if they start to ask you questions about your activity they will reopen it if they like your answer.

If they say it is closed because "we found a security issue with your account" you can just drop the phone, the acc is toast in that case
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-01-2019
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,603
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,346 Times in 1,142 Posts
Activity: 82%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: ebay suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza00ham View Post
hi guys
i have seen in several fb groups that there is someone working with ebay that get the suspension out of your acc for like fifteen dollars
so if you got any mean to contact this dude, dont hesitate to drop it down
thanks


No , absolutely not.
C'mon now. Don't let yourself get scammed.

$15?? No one will do it for that little even IF they could do it
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-01-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 62
Thanks: 10
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 2%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: ebay suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbur View Post
i do it for 5000. (/sarcasm off)
noone can unban your account if it is not eligble for unbaning.

You can call ebay and ask them why you got banned. if they start to ask you questions about your activity they will reopen it if they like your answer.

If they say it is closed because "we found a security issue with your account" you can just drop the phone, the acc is toast in that case
Given the fact I've personally had it done in the past, I disagree.

No real point in doing it though, your account is being monitored and you would have to lay low for months, you're better off starting a new account.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-01-2019
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60,549
Thanks: 4,749
Thanked 7,335 Times in 6,689 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: ebay suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redman View Post
Given the fact I've personally had it done in the past, I disagree.

No real point in doing it though, your account is being monitored and you would have to lay low for months, you're better off starting a new account.
True point about the flagging
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ebay Suspension - Paypal Suspension. Cannot list new items Help ! allanioinc eBay Suspensions 4 09-13-2017 11:49 PM
PayPal Limitation. Then eBay suspension. They removed suspension but canīt sell NewGhosT eBay Suspensions 1 04-02-2012 04:48 PM
Suspension MC089 FB NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - Feedback Abuse Earthling Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk 12 06-04-2010 05:40 AM
New suspension? MC154 eBay Account Indefinite Suspension - False Reporting - superking eBay Suspensions 1 01-15-2010 04:13 PM
How many violations until suspension? - does EBAY share suspension info worldwide? 411guru eBay Suspensions 2 04-23-2008 12:10 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts