eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   When you create multiple Business Accounts, they are unlinked? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/132047-when-you-create-multiple-business-accounts-they-unlinked.html)

DavidTheMillionaire 12-15-2019 07:08 PM

Re: When you create multiple Business Accounts, they are unlinked?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BruceSilduk (Post 1055409)
Glad it answered your question. Now who knows if changing business details, address will bypass the suspension? :) If 'the only link' is the name of the person IE the director?

It works initially... As, it's unlinked to previous accounts. The main potential problem is if Paypal requests certain docs or you get an MC011 and you're required to submit your ID (which was previously used)... And even if you get past it, you'll likely get subsequent ones on other future accounts.. So, the likelihood of detection goes up.

prodigyace 12-15-2019 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidTheMillionaire (Post 1055479)
It works initially... As, it's unlinked to previous accounts. The main potential problem is if Paypal requests certain docs or you get an MC011 and you're required to submit your ID (which was previously used)... And even if you get past it, you'll likely get subsequent ones on other future accounts.. So, the likelihood of detection goes up.

Best thing to do is go manage payments then and limit exposure. Thanks for clarifying

BruceSilduk 12-16-2019 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidTheMillionaire (Post 1055479)

I see, MC011 is sadly often the end of the account (Not always but you ge the idea..) though so if it reaches that point it's time to take in the losses and move on...

But ultimately having a new business registered each time is not THAT hard if it works. It's a good alternative while also running stealth stores setup and I might give that a go...

Now to meet an accountant and discuss how not to make it look like I'm VAT dodging mofo and avoid getting into trouble with the law :d :d

Edit: now I'm thinking, in Europe at least - when sold past 2500Eur (or something like that) PayPal requires some documents to verify business and potentially ID. Can't remember if it asks for ID or not? This could be bad in Europe.

rsot 12-16-2019 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BruceSilduk (Post 1055540)
I see, MC011 is sadly often the end of the account (Not always but you ge the idea..) though so if it reaches that point it's time to take in the losses and move on...

But ultimately having a new business registered each time is not THAT hard if it works. It's a good alternative while also running stealth stores setup and I might give that a go...

Now to meet an accountant and discuss how not to make it look like I'm VAT dodging mofo and avoid getting into trouble with the law :d :d

Edit: now I'm thinking, in Europe at least - when sold past 2500Eur (or something like that) PayPal requires some documents to verify business and potentially ID. Can't remember if it asks for ID or not? This could be bad in Europe.

Best of luck with the accountant :)

Pandoras_box 12-16-2019 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1055542)
Then share FFS !!

First it’s a similar forum, then it’s a PDF, then it’s just hot air.

Calm down. :d
He's going to share a lot of things on this forum but it's just not going to be that PDF or the link. You might get a free ticket for a 'hot air' balloon ride though, but that's if you keep pressing him for it. :d