eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   How can i get rid of this ebay silly thing? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/13261-how-can-i-get-rid-ebay-silly-thing.html)

vallettinator 09-07-2009 06:51 AM

How can i get rid of this ebay silly thing?

Guys, I had 15 accounts on ebay, all done in the right way. 15 user id's + 15 credit cards ( I had to make a new one for every account they suspended that means 15 credit cards ) and obviously 15 new emails. Now this is my problem. Are ebay suspending me because they are linking the accounts because of my IP? they keep suspending all accounts for nothing. How can I change my ip address once and for all without ebay getting to know I'm the same seller? ( Im from Malta in europe).

Other thing, as you know when you start selling on ebay they limit you, in order to verify your personal documents, like government issue id card, driving license copy, billing statements etc. How can I pass all this, and start selling without any problems at all, and without having to send ebay my verifications?

Please help me guys :rip:

GreenBean 09-07-2009 07:10 AM

Listen, what you do is READ the forum. Stop telling the stories. You have had everything , the Auntie's account, 71 FB account lost, 5748 FB account lost. Stop asking for others to fix everything for you.

For your IP you will need something different. As for selling high end electronics that will be very hard given the size of Malta. We don't know what you want to do: work out what you think then post the plan for checking.
:nono: Don't make another thread. Come back to this thread. That way all the info will be together

Lyda 09-07-2009 07:11 AM

You need to make certain everything is according to Stealth Guide, including different IP when opening new accounts - if you want them to last and not be linked (hence the reason for your susspentions).
How to get different IP every time? Contact Vicvelcro, he had an excellent, step by step post on that recently.

vallettinator 09-07-2009 11:45 AM

Ok so look. If i buy stealth guide, I will have all the info, of what I can do in order to start a new selling account, without verifying my personal info with ebay etc? How to be hidden, hide ip, and many more?

Will my selling account last forever, after I do exactly like what the guide says? thank you guys. And GreenBean please stop replying in negative ways, we're all here to help each other thats all. What's wrong if Im a newbie?

Thanks guys

TGMT² 09-07-2009 12:00 PM

OK L@@K!

You have been here 1 DAY. And you have spent more time asking questions than reading.

You will not find anyone on this forum that is more patient than GreenBean that will help you, but 1st you need to help yourself by spending some time reading and searching the forum for your basic questions.

We don't care if you buy the Stealth Book or not, but don't expect everyone or anyone to answer your simple basic questions if you're not willing to help yourself.

Vicvelcro 09-07-2009 03:58 PM

Less chatting, more reading. Buy the book and consider it an investment that promotes your time management and fiscal responsibility concerns.

Then scrounge around here for info that modernizes what has changed since the ebook was last updated. The purpose of the forum is to support the ebook. Use it properly.

Then, if anything is still unclear and/or confusing, that would be the time to ask questions.

The ebook would be like drivers' ed, and the forum would be like insurance. You can't really achieve the full benefit of the second before you have experienced the first.

Nitpicking those who've been there and done that at a time when you haven't even wiped your shoes as you came in the door - bad form. So far, people have been willing to help you. If it happens to be something not exactly what you wanted to hear - it's not their fault. Facts don't always align with our daydreams.

Lyda 09-07-2009 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vallettinator (Post 102735)
Ok so look. If i buy stealth guide, I will have all the info, of what I can do in order to start a new selling account, without verifying my personal info with ebay etc? How to be hidden, hide ip, and many more?

Will my selling account last forever, after I do exactly like what the guide.

Thanks guys

You don't even have to buy the book because all is on this Forum. However, the book makes an order out of the chaos and will save you tremendous amount of time since you probably want to get back - yesterday, and not get suspended again any time soon.

Nobody can guarantee you that your accounts will last forever, even when you follow all the steps from the book. Staying on EBay "forever" will depend a lot on you, what you are selling and even your attitude sometimes, believe it or not.

Take Vic's advise, read the book, than read the Forum posts on topics you are interested in and than if you are still not clear about things, ask the questions.
Nothing wrong with the fact that you are newbie, just realize that most people here are very hard working people and nothing was served to any of them on a silver platter.
But, if you show that you are eager to learn and that you committed some time to resolve your own problem, I promise you - you will never find more helpful group of people than here on Aspkin's Forum.

Again, it's really all up to you and what choices you make. Good luck!

TigerLord 09-08-2009 05:50 PM

It's apparent to us when someone is learning as he goes after educating himself first, or learning as he goes blindly because he did not do his homework properly. You're in the latter category.

Logging on all accounts with the same IP is a MONUMENTAL mistake. This is one of the most basic rule of stealth business through eBAY. All your 15 perfectly good accounts are now lost because of this.

As it's been said you don't need to buy the book, the search function will allow you to find all the answers you seek. However it's difficult to ask questions when you don't have a structured plan in your head, and this is what the book helps you with: a step-by-step way to make sure all your steps are covered. Having a mental checklist of things to do will help you tremendously in your future business activities.

You really need to educate yourself PROPERLY one way or the other, or you'll keep losing accounts, time and money.

vallettinator 09-09-2009 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerLord (Post 102936)
It's apparent to us when someone is learning as he goes after educating himself first, or learning as he goes blindly because he did not do his homework properly. You're in the latter category.

Logging on all accounts with the same IP is a MONUMENTAL mistake. This is one of the most basic rule of stealth business through eBAY. All your 15 perfectly good accounts are now lost because of this.

As it's been said you don't need to buy the book, the search function will allow you to find all the answers you seek. However it's difficult to ask questions when you don't have a structured plan in your head, and this is what the book helps you with: a step-by-step way to make sure all your steps are covered. Having a mental checklist of things to do will help you tremendously in your future business activities.

You really need to educate yourself PROPERLY one way or the other, or you'll keep losing accounts, time and money.

There was no need to write the word 'monumental' that big. Well, all canadians see big. like for exampe thinking of canada WINNING the world cup

Vicvelcro 09-09-2009 08:44 AM

Actually... there was no need for you to reply to TigerLord's post. But you did. You felt it was appropriate. And he felt typing big was appropriate. TL's statement had some significance. Your's actually came across not so good. Please tell me you aren't one of the n00bz that has to get in the last word regardless of your message being void of content...

TigerLord 09-09-2009 01:57 PM

Every day, this forum is visited by noobs and veterans alike. Every day we read posts basically asking the same questions over and over. I'd say 99% of us are patient and will answer the same questions very often, with perhaps GreenBean being in another category, because she has patience on a level I've rarely seen before.

That being said, you've been spamming us with your questions without doing any apparent efforts. Your mistake was monumental, and my reasoning behind such explicit text formatting is to underline just how bad the mistake was. And it worked, because it got your attention.

Yours however, was just a smart ass post. People are much less likely to want to help smart asses, especially after making an effort to help them.

As Judge Judy would say, do we understand each other? :peace: