eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   I got blocked again for selling wall clock (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/133182-i-got-blocked-again-selling-wall-clock.html)

alpet 02-02-2020 03:49 PM

Re: I got blocked again for selling wall clock

Why you don´t make another photo? A few seconds job.

kane lynch 02-03-2020 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cr0nis (Post 1066334)
Clearing all the metadata isn’t enough. The picture must not match another photo in their system, especially one tied to a suspended account. Photoshop is your friend. Even changing the dimensions is a good idea.

What about google pics?

cr0nis 02-03-2020 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kane lynch (Post 1066569)
What about google pics?

Can I ask you an honest question. How much effort are you willing to put in to make this work? Do you think someone else may have already used those google clock images? If they have, take them and modify them enough in photoshop to make them unique.

There is no easy way if you want long success. Put in the effort and reap the reward. Shortcuts will be your downfall.

kane lynch 02-03-2020 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cr0nis (Post 1066600)
Can I ask you an honest question. How much effort are you willing to put in to make this work? Do you think someone else may have already used those google clock images? If they have, take them and modify them enough in photoshop to make them unique.

There is no easy way if you want long success. Put in the effort and reap the reward. Shortcuts will be your downfall.

The same wall clock image I have used couple of times and it worked I think eBay has clocked on now every time I list they block me.

Ebayorbust 02-03-2020 12:02 PM

1. Stop using VPNs to open accounts. Use residential or mobile broadband. Once the account is established, by all means switch to IPBurger if it's easier for you.
2. Use different images on listings.
3. Stop trying to list the same item as a first item.
4. Wait until the account hits 30 days before listing.
5. Ideally buy some items first before selling.
6. List on auction to start with.
7. List LOW RISK, LOW VALUE items.
8. Don't open shops or subscribe to any sales tools like selling manager until you've got a few sales under your belt.
9. If you do get suspended, calling versus using Live Chat will mean you are more likely to be reinstated (assuming you have stopped using a VPN). If you are still using a VPN then you are very unlikely to get reinstated.

Try the above and you're more likely to get your accounts off the ground.

kane lynch 02-03-2020 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 1066624)
1. Stop using VPNs to open accounts. Use residential or mobile broadband. Once the account is established, by all means switch to IPBurger if it's easier for you.
8. Don't open shops or subscribe to any sales tools like selling manager until you've got a few sales under your belt.
9. If you do get suspended, calling versus using Live Chat will mean you are more likely to be reinstated (assuming you have stopped using a VPN). If you are still using a VPN then you are very unlikely to get reinstated.

Okay mate I’ll try this method out and see what happens. With the mobile broadband dongle will I need to keep the SIM card topped up at all times? And I was thinking creating the accounts with mobile broadband and then using the ipburger.

Thanks in advice.

Pandoras_box 02-04-2020 01:34 PM

I've always thought that if eBay/PayPal had to select one person on this forum that they should be terrified of, it would definitely be
Ebayorbust.

His post will help save a lot of accounts.

busyguy 02-12-2020 05:44 PM

Quote:

Does this work for US ebay accounts?

campos 02-17-2020 05:17 AM

How do you define *established* ?

email, name & password?
vcc verified?
phone number verified?

Thanks.

Quote:

Extinct1 02-29-2020 09:28 PM

Quote:

What would be considered low value or low risk? I usually sell used auto part between $50-100, sometimes as high as $300. Do I need to start with less than $50? Less than $20?

Years ago when I needed to get my percentage sales counts up I would sell golf tees to myself through a two different accounts at $.01 ea. Never got flagged for it then, have the algorythims changed?

DezRfc1 03-01-2020 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extinct1 (Post 1073763)
What would be considered low value or low risk? I usually sell used auto part between $50-100, sometimes as high as $300. Do I need to start with less than $50? Less than $20?

Years ago when I needed to get my percentage sales counts up I would sell golf tees to myself through a two different accounts at $.01 ea. Never got flagged for it then, have the algorythims changed?

Low risk means non branded items, if you went ahead and listed a Gucci wallet for talking sake, i'm almost certain your account wouldn't last.

Personally I started off by selling old books, some of them sold between £2 and £10.

rsot 03-01-2020 07:48 AM

Quote:

Auto parts would not be low risk to start an account though. Golf tees to yourself? Make sure no linking occurs for the bidding...

panacea 04-28-2020 06:12 AM

Quote:

I am trying to follow your advice. so far so good, i have created an ebay account, linked it to paypal. how do I buy something using my stealth account? I used a VCC, is there way to pay for the items? thank you for your advice.

modernman 05-07-2020 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kane lynch (Post 1066008)
What does that mean I’m not allowed to use the same picture again and again on new accounts?

no you need to take new pics trash ALL you old pics
isn't that rule "number 4" in the stealth book?

kane lynch 05-08-2020 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by modernman (Post 1091704)
no you need to take new pics trash ALL you old pics
isn't that rule "number 4" in the stealth book?

Don’t know I haven’t read the book.

modernman 05-09-2020 01:52 AM

Quote:

I bought 100 Hot Wheels cars for $1.00 from Toys R US
I sold them all for $1.50 each - I did that for 3 months.
Actually there a big market for new unopened Hot Wheels cars (Some People Collect all kinds of junk)

rsot 05-09-2020 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by modernman (Post 1091972)
Actually there a big market for new unopened Hot Wheels cars (Some People Collect all kinds of junk)

The older, the better when unopened for sure...nostalgia and value

agent006140 05-09-2020 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by modernman (Post 1091972)

Are you making money on shipping?