Why is Ebay Stealth an ongoing monthly cost? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-19-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
Default Why is Ebay Stealth an ongoing monthly cost?

I found this site yesterday after getting suspended from Ebay. Today I have been browsing the site and came across threads like this -> https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-d...you-think.html

I realised after a while that these commends were 10 years ago. At that time eBay Stealth was $37. I went to purchase it myself today and it says that it's $19 per month. Why the ongoing cost? Are people on here really paying that much every month?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-20-2020
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%
Default Re: Why is Ebay Stealth an ongoing monthly cost?

It's not a guide, it's a member's portal with real support and updates.

I found with the guide that people wanted lifetime support (seriously) and lifetime updates for almost nothing. This stuff takes a ton of time and energy so I have to value my time and charge monthly.

Feel free to join and cancel in the same month, that means less support requests for me and staff which I'm perfectly happy with.
Old 02-20-2020

Aspkin is doing a great job at a very reasonable cost. Thank you bro.
The Following User Says Thank You to JayRay For This Useful Post:
aspkin (02-20-2020)
Old 02-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Ok, cheers for the replies. I just wanted to get an idea of how it works.
Old 02-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich9856 View Post
Ok, cheers for the replies. I just wanted to get an idea of how it works.
Well as Askpin said you can go for 1 month and you have choice to cancel it, to be honest its worth that guide you will make much more then £19.99
Old 02-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Well as Askpin said you can go for 1 month and you have choice to cancel it, to be honest its worth that guide you will make much more then £19.99
From what I can see, tons of people have benefited greatly from the guide. The only thing that might be an issue for me is that it seems a lot of people on here are from the US/UK. Being in Australia I'm wondering if the guide will be as relevant for me.
Old 02-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
From what I can see, tons of people have benefited greatly from the guide. The only thing that might be an issue for me is that it seems a lot of people on here are from the US/UK. Being in Australia I'm wondering if the guide will be as relevant for me.
Does not matter which country you plan to open the guide still.works for you basic principles are same
Old 02-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Quite a lot of users here are from Australia as well and have contributed/learned in the forum
Old 02-23-2020

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
.......I went to purchase it myself today and it says that it's $19 per month. Why the ongoing cost? Are people on here really paying that much every month?........
Until you don't need it anymore (because of experience and/or not selling anymore) the price on the stealth guide and forum access is a BARGAIN when you think of how much you save in time alone when you don't needlessly fold an account because of a simple, preventable error.

Each time someone has an account up and running, they have quite a bit into it as far as time, effort, and expenses like phones, sims, data/internet, postage, and again, your time. Plus those who sell the first batch of things at a loss just to get started.

I've personally been here well over 10 years and still pay for premium access for at least 2 out of 3 years on average depending how active I am with my selling online. It's absolutely worth it, and from my experience this is the safest, most thorough and helpful spot on the internet for this type of thing. Members are super helpful, sellers are vetted and limited to a certain part of the forum, and even the original creator is a regular commenter on here and has been for all the years I've been on here. I honestly couldn't think of way it could be run better or offer more than it already does. $20/mo is nothing when you compare what you sink into an account by the time it's up and running and stable, even if you put almost no value on your time. Especially when/if you're new to Stealth. Even if you're from a less popular country, I'm willing to bet that this is where you'd get the best/most help of anywhere online, and once you don't need it you can just quit the service. After 10+ years, I can tell you it's definitely, definitely worth it.

Last edited by Elliot; 02-23-2020 at 03:35 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elliot For This Useful Post:
aspkin (02-23-2020)
Old 02-23-2020

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 62%
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyco

@ Aspkin & Everyone else! I've been a member here Since 2013 when the guide was a one time payment of $19.95 and of ALLLLLLLL the courses Ive bought this has been the ONLY one to change my life I have a college degree that I don't even use because this is working so much better in life. $20/mo is nothing if it helps you bring in the minimum of $30k/ year... THE MINIMUM!!!

THANKS ASPKIN!!! Your the Best !
The Following User Says Thank You to Nyco For This Useful Post:
aspkin (02-23-2020)