eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   How could someone simply listed pre owned underwear ? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/133714-how-could-someone-simply-listed-pre-owned-underwear.html)

mcnol012 02-20-2020 06:24 AM

How could someone simply listed pre owned underwear ?

... just like this guy did

https://i.imgur.com/UO135XM.png

You can't list an item like this in the Panties category when you named the title with keyword "Pre owned"

I'm wondering, how could he do that :-?

rsot 02-20-2020 06:37 AM

Re: How could someone simply listed pre owned underwear ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1070870)
I'm more interested to know why you were looking and why someone would want to post it here. :juggle:

Report it if it bothers you.

Right on point tinsoldier :thumb:

prodigyace 02-20-2020 07:27 AM

1. Pretty sure that's the cheeks of a female, not a guy
2. Why was it worn for 3 days? That's nasty
3. Why are you posting the photo on here for us to see? Some of us have family and kids around, stuff like this can have negative effects, you really should put a warning in the title, I was not expecting you to post the actual photo
4. Why are you interested?
5. I'll never understand why people buy this sort of stuff on a public marketplace

james13v 02-20-2020 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prodigyace (Post 1070887)
3. Why are you posting the photo on here for us to see? Some of us have family and kids around, stuff like this can have negative effects, you really should put a warning in the title, I was not expecting you to post the actual photo
5. I'll never understand why people buy this sort of stuff on a public marketplace

1. Obviously he means it's a guy SELLING it.
2. Because people specifically like the fact that it was worn. The like the smell...... ( vomit).
3. I don't know
4. Jealous?
5. Where else?

phaz0rz 02-20-2020 07:38 AM

On a 0 FB account the account will probably go down either before or shortly after the sale.

If I had to guess, he listed in the wrong category to get around the listing restrictions you mentioned.

Seen a lot of this on the DN but the is the first time I've seen it on eBay. I can't say that I'm all that surprised though. A lot of desperate dudes like used smelly panties.

james13v 02-20-2020 07:38 AM

You know, I know someone that made a ton of money selling her used socks. People were requesting specific colors, and specific uses and time periods. She figured out she could put some specific cheese into the socks for a day, or just put the socks on her dogs feet for a bit....

She said the germans were her biggest buyers. If you include a pic of you wearing it, they will pay even more. We are talking $100+ for a sock.

phaz0rz 02-20-2020 07:39 AM

Male fantasies/fetishes are very powerful and can definitely be exploited.

james13v 02-20-2020 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1070892)
Male fantasies/fetishes are very powerful and can definitely be exploited.

I mean, I got my fetishes like the next man, but god damn. Makes me feel like a down rude prude.

phaz0rz 02-20-2020 07:50 AM

I don't think the seller is going to do very well. It looks like expensive panties he's trying to auction off. Why not start off with cheap walmart panties? He could reduce his initial investment from $20 to like $3 and the walmart panties would hold his girl's butt-scent just the same. :noidea:

Ebayorbust 02-20-2020 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1070896)
I don't think the seller is going to do very well. It looks like expensive panties he's trying to auction off. Why not start off with cheap walmart panties? He could reduce his initial investment from $20 to like $3 and the walmart panties would hold his girl's butt-scent just the same. :noidea:

Victoria's Secret attracts a better class of panty sniffer.

sax4 02-20-2020 08:05 AM

There are vending machines in Japan that sell Schoolgirl's used underwear(apparently!) i was there a year ago, I found the machines(by accident!) and I very much doubt they were soiled.

mcnol012 02-20-2020 08:21 AM

OK, I edited the link so anyone wanna see the picture just click on it

By the way, back to the topic at hand

Could anyone let me know how did he listed the item without any ebay warning message ?

mcnol012 02-20-2020 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prodigyace (Post 1070887)

Cause I want to list items like that for my new stealth accounts

It's less risky, I guess

agent006140 02-20-2020 08:28 AM

this is nothing new,now if you have the undie of that woman from the hotel who claimed Kobe Bryant raped her !!!!!

phaz0rz 02-20-2020 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcnol012 (Post 1070905)
OK, I edited the link so anyone wanna see the picture just click on it

By the way, back to the topic at hand

Could anyone let me know how did he listed the item without any ebay warning message ?

It would be better if you also linked to the eBay listing, since probably nobody here will go out of their way to find this listing.

phaz0rz 02-20-2020 08:56 AM

There's a niche market for anything trans, unfortunately. :/

RedPill 02-20-2020 09:12 AM

Is there a market for underwear with skidz? if so I may literally be sitting on a fortune

phaz0rz 02-20-2020 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedPill (Post 1070919)
Is there a market for underwear with skidz? if so I may literally be sitting on a fortune

Only if you're a female.

If you're a guy you'd need to buy women's panties, shart in them, and then lie and say a woman wore them. :thumb:

james13v 02-20-2020 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1070920)
Only if you're a female.

If you're a guy you'd need to buy women's panties, shart in them, and then lie and say a woman wore them. :thumb:

which is probably exactly what most of what is being sold, is lol