Ebay user selling cracked software - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default Re: Ebay user selling cracked software

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Look, this is a forum with a clear agenda and purpose. It is not public and whether you like it or not the moderators are entitled to do as they wish even if you perceive them to be in the wrong.

Okay, some of them are a little defensive of their anonymous online profile, why I do not know, but its their game and you'll play by their rules or they'll simply ban your ID forcing you to go and create another.
Nicely said tinsoldier
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-08-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Look, this is a forum with a clear agenda and purpose. It is not public and whether you like it or not the moderators are entitled to do as they wish even if you perceive them to be in the wrong.

Okay, some of them are a little defensive of their anonymous online profile, why I do not know, but its their game and you'll play by their rules or they'll simply ban your ID forcing you to go and create another.
Yes this forum is public, it's obviously not "invite-only" so by definition it's a public forum. I don't understand why you keep making up lies and putting words in my mouth when i have said no such thing that you are making it out to be. I couldn't care less what they do or how they defend themselves on an online forum, better yet they don't need to since people like you are so quick to the rescue with your slander and nonsense that isn't true one bit. Mod insulted me so i returned the favor, not much else to it.
Old 03-08-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post
Nicely said tinsoldier
Why don't you buy him a giftcard while you're at it.
Old 03-08-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estarossa View Post
"Attack others" like you're doing because you're butthurt about the comment i left in the other thread? yh i ain't changing that because it's the truth, especially not because i hurt your little feelings.

Huh? I wasn't pointing that at you or anyone in particular.

Keep the ego in check, please. And do try to grow up a little, it helps.
Old 03-08-2020

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
You were able to tell huh? well you should not trust your gut instinct going forward since you're very wrong in your assumption.
My gut instinct always serves me well.

Considering how you know so much about downloading pirate software so easily, why would you be looking up software on ebay and then ask questions about sellers selling pirate software if that wasn't your plan as well ? just putting 2+2 together.
Old 03-08-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Just because you say something doesn't make it true. I'm not interested in it but i'd have a better chance of winning the lottery than convincing arrogant obnoxious people like yourself. I already know how to make money illegally via ebay, digital stuff is a kids game and i'm not interested in it or any other illegal activities. My question was completely different and not indicating i have any interest in digital sales but once again you people are so quick to make assumptions, sadly wrong i'm afraid.
Quote:
digital stuff is a kids game and i'm not interested in it or any other illegal activities.
So why did you make the thread?
Old 03-26-2021

Longevity: 22%

That guy James that sells ebay accounts and has the youtube videos will scam you beware.
Old 03-26-2021

Longevity: 18%

Quote:
£4-£8 actually and i'm not sure why you're making a simple task out to be difficult, ublock origin blocks 99% of addons, all you have to do is search the torrent and click download/magnet download, not difficult at all so these people simply do not know how easily these softwares can be downloaded/pirated, and most are probably computer illiterate. And i checked and he's already on a different account, i guess it will take ebay another month to ban him.
Sounds like you have pirated a lot of stuff yourself !!
Good job on reporting the scoundrel probably MULTIPLE times. Why get all uptight about what anyone else is doing to make a few £££ ? if people are happy to buy the software it does not mean they are "dumb" nor "computer illiterate"
Sounds like you have been banned from eBay yourself for doing the exact same thing but are all jealous and bitter because it seems other sellers get away with it.

Also what's the problem with sharing with everyone your flag? seems like another petty thing to be worrying about.
Old 03-26-2021

Longevity: 20%

Nothing wrong with investigating your competition to see what they do and how they do it. You can learn a lot and apply the methods to your own store.
Old 03-26-2021

Longevity: 18%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENDEN76 View Post
Nothing wrong with investigating your competition to see what they do and how they do it. You can learn a lot and apply the methods to your own store.
Yes nothing wrong with that at all !! until it starts to involve reporting other sellers just to get them out of the way so you can fill their shoes, that is just being a complete dick and unfortunately happens a lot.
Old 03-26-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio6 View Post
That guy James that sells ebay accounts and has the youtube videos will scam you beware.
Some random guy on youtube?
Old 03-26-2021

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

like those who sell MSFT key,when someone bought from them,then Ebay closes the account,so a buy triggers the suspension/
there are millions of listings on EBay,it takes different bots roaming the site to catch the wrongdoer
Old 03-26-2021

Longevity: 27%

I think after over 6 months have passed he will have calmed down and moved on.
Closed Thread