eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Can i use one paypal for multiple ebay account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/13421-can-i-use-one-paypal-multiple-ebay-account.html)

meanhh 09-14-2009 11:59 AM

Can i use one paypal for multiple ebay account

I just have a confusion in using 1 paypal account for multiple ebay( of cause i will need to add many different address, and using each different address for each ebay account)
has any one tried it and be ok with it without being suspended

thanks

Vicvelcro 09-14-2009 12:24 PM

You can use PP for multiple ebay accounts. It's generally a bad idea, but you technically are fine to do so.

meanhh 09-14-2009 12:28 PM

thanks, but do i have to add many different paypal address and link to different ebay account

oompaloompa 09-14-2009 12:29 PM

no all ebays linked to a paypal must be in same details

Vicvelcro 09-14-2009 12:32 PM

The original question was about using 1 paypal with more than 1 ebay.

Thus, you couldn't possibly have different addresses on 1 PP. You could have additional shipping addresses, but only one PRIMARY address.

If you meant to ask about using ebay accounts that were all different, there is only one way you could make it work, and it's not easy or smart. All ebay accounts connected by 1 Paypal account should ALL have the same information as the Paypal account.

nobody999 09-14-2009 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicvelcro (Post 103837)
The original question was about using 1 paypal with more than 1 ebay.

Thus, you couldn't possibly have different addresses on 1 PP. You could have additional shipping addresses, but only one PRIMARY address.

If you meant to ask about using ebay accounts that were all different, there is only one way you could make it work, and it's not easy or smart. All ebay accounts connected by 1 Paypal account should ALL have the same information as the Paypal account.

vic,
even the same email address? i mean if you make 4 ebay accounts with 4 different email addresses , do you only use 1 paypal email address linked to all 4 ebay accounts? le tme know if i'm making any sense

Vicvelcro 09-14-2009 02:45 PM

Was referring to personal infos like address and phone. I really don't want to go into too much detail about the hard way, to be honest. I spent a long time figuring it all out and it is still difficult even for me to get it right every time. I know damned well if I laid it all out here, somebody (several) would skip steps, really EFF it up - and then get all over my back about it.

So honest answer given earlier: can be done but not easy at all.

Honest advice: Don't dwell on it.

Fact is, the level of complication and the steps necessary actually prohibit small to medium sellers from doing it. The effort is not repaid by any profits gained, as the profits are eaten up in advance due to the costs of making it happen. Have to pay out the overhead, then takes a while to make the money back, then profits become real much later.

ONE 09-14-2009 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meanhh (Post 103827)
I just have a confusion in using 1 paypal account for multiple ebay( of cause i will need to add many different address, and using each different address for each ebay account)
has any one tried it and be ok with it without being suspended

thanks

We usually have about 2-5 ebay accounts attached to 1 paypal account that uses the same address and same contact information. We do not use all the ebay accounts at one time though. Has worked out great so far.

This is for ebay US though...au might be different

Vicvelcro 09-14-2009 03:49 PM

To clear up what appears to be a misunderstanding that some people are having:

There can be multiple ebay accounts registered to the same location. Linking in and of itself is not cause for suspension.

The problem that comes up is when one account gets suspended for a genuine reason - all other linked accounts will be suspended as well. Thus, if you have multiples but stay out of trouble, no harm and no foul. You simply have to behave decent enough to not get a suspension. Mainly, that means pay your fees and don't get 3 MC019s too close together on any account. Rotation, rotation, rotation. <grin>

Here We Go Again 09-14-2009 05:34 PM

I did a tep by step of this issue while back.
Please read the guide.
Yes you can have 2 eBay accounts per Paypal account
It is post #8

GreenBean 09-14-2009 06:21 PM

The OP should be reading the forum B4 making different threads about different matters.
Asking this question is beyond his ability and will only confuse his situation.