Any point in trying stealth accounts right now? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-12-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%
Default Any point in trying stealth accounts right now?

Been browsing the forum, and I've been noticing a huge influx of people getting suspensions left and right despite having a clean setup. I've tried my hand at investing into a US Stealth account, and thought I was getting somewhere, but I got hit with an mc011 regardless.

Is there any point in retrying at this point? I'm strapped on budget, and don't want to continue dumping money in if I'm not certain it will work.

I do have another account at the moment that I'll be able to sell on next month that has been aged for 2+ years, but I'm kind of itching to start working on getting accounts up right now haha.

Any input and insight would be appreciated!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-12-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Any point in trying stealth accounts right now?

I made 2 accounts 3 days ago do far so good.

So yes, it's certainly worth it. If you share your creation method in detail we may be able to help you
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
remyboy (04-13-2020)
Old 04-12-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
I made 2 accounts 3 days ago do far so good.

So yes, it's certainly worth it. If you share your creation method in detail we may be able to help you
What's the plan come managed payments time? That's been weighing more and more on my mind as I wonder if it's worth investing money into stealth...
Old 04-12-2020

Longevity: 62%

My stealth accounts are mostly fine, so it's working. There is something with your creation method - if you want help post your process and we will help
Old 04-13-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaychic2013 View Post
My stealth accounts are mostly fine, so it's working. There is something with your creation method - if you want help post your process and we will help
OP, listen to SaiJin and ebaychic2013 - list your steps for analysis
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
remyboy (04-13-2020)
Old 04-13-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
OP, listen to SaiJin and ebaychic2013 - list your steps for analysis
Your help is very much appreciated, all of you!

My main problem is that I'm strapped on budget - I'm trying to only use the money I earn from my main eBay account for funds to invest into stealths. If I have to dip a little outside of that, I'll consider it, but as of now I can really afford to only attempt to make 1 stealth a month.

My steps were as follows:

New Windows user on my laptop
VCC from this forum attached to new Paypal
US Proxy IP from this website called proxy-seller (they were super cheap)
VOIP number from Textme (I know VOIP has issues for some)

Registered with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name but real address, unable to bid, unable to sell. Attached my Paypal. Tried listing a t-shirt with a lot of variations (maybe that set off the flags?) Got in contact with support, emailed them what I was trying to list, selling block lifted, but reduced to 5 items. Got in live-chat with them again to request an increase, and around the time I requested, I got suspended.

I know my setup isn't ideal, but again, I'm a little strapped on cash. IPBurger would be amazing, but monthly $20-30 is a little steep. Should I just wait until I have some more funds saved and then go for it?

Last edited by remyboy; 04-13-2020 at 09:32 PM.
Old 04-13-2020

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyboy View Post

My main problem is that I'm strapped on budget - I'm trying to only use the money I earn from my main eBay account for funds to invest into stealths. If I have to dip a little outside of that, I'll consider it, but as of now I can really afford to only attempt to make 1 stealth a month.

Registered with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name but real address, unable to bid, unable to sell. Attached my Paypal. Tried listing a t-shirt with a lot of variations (maybe that set off the flags?) Got in contact with support, emailed them what I was trying to list, selling block lifted, but reduced to 5 items. Got in live-chat with them again to request an increase, and around the time I requested, I got suspended.

I know my setup isn't ideal, but again, I'm a little strapped on cash. IPBurger would be amazing, but monthly $20-30 is a little steep. Should I just wait until I have some more funds saved and then go for it?
If I were you i'd buy an account and start from there...
Old 04-14-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@remyboy, US Proxy IP is iffy. You are in Canada right? Why not use better Canada IP and work with Canadian account? Just asking - first q
Old 04-14-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
@remyboy, US Proxy IP is iffy. You are in Canada right? Why not use better Canada IP and work with Canadian account? Just asking - first q
I am in Canada - is it easier to work with Canadian eBay accounts?
I was under the assumption that US accounts were better, as I've seen some users from other countries work with them.
Old 04-14-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyboy View Post

There's the first 2 issues. Cheap proxy and textme number.

Proxies are bad. IPBurger good. Contact IPburger and see what solutions they have for you with your budget.

Try going to your cell provider and see if you can get a 2nd cheap phone or change your number. This is a better option

Let's start here.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
remyboy (04-14-2020)