eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   New Personal Ebay Suspended after listing (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/135700-new-personal-ebay-suspended-after-listing.html)

amazonspecial 05-02-2020 03:13 AM

New Personal Ebay Suspended after listing

Hello, I created my personal eBay account on my real ID and documents. As I never had eBay account.

I listing on 30th and same day I chatted with them to increase selling limit, so I got 100 items.

I listed 50 products and next day I called them to increase more limit, they gave me 180 products, I listed more 50 items.

Today, I received an email that account has been suspended. due to safety purposes.

I chatted with eBay and asked them why and what happened.

I chatted with 3 different people and the all told me

" That account has been suspended indefinitely and cannot be restored."

How possibility I can get the account reactivated again?

please advise

Ametrade 05-02-2020 03:16 AM

Re: New Personal Ebay Suspended after listing

I think you went way too freaking overkill bro, fresh account with more than a hundred listings under 24 hours ?! You triggered the black flag on you. You have to act on eBay like a Diesel, slow to start but hard to stop.

amazonspecial 05-02-2020 03:22 AM

You guys are sure that account is dead and I cannot get it back at all? I mean there is no way to fix it. I am just confirming so I should not waste more time on it.

Please confirm. If anyone got luck get it reinstated.

Also, WHAT is the best way to start selling on new account? Any advise?

Thank you

Ametrade 05-02-2020 04:04 AM

The account is definitely dead, 100 listings the first day, you'll never get the account back.

agent006140 05-02-2020 08:31 AM

But he said he has never open an Ebay account until now?
Brick and mortar retail stores have been opening account on Ebay due to shutdown and slow sales in their stores,so listing 100 items is nothing new .
Did you just use stock photos,where do these photos come from?
If you dont have the merchandise and just right click photos from other retailers,that could be your problem

phaz0rz 05-02-2020 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amazonspecial (Post 1090385)

You need to show gradual and steady growth over the first few months. It needs to look like you're sourcing new kinds of inventory and listing new things as your cashflow increases. By jumping right in and listing 100 things on your first day you make eBay think that either a) this isn't your first account since you have so much inventory or b) you don't actually have the items you listed and you're trying to scam people or c) you're trying to make a quick buck dropshipping. There's several reasons you could be listing so fast but they all seem suspicious to eBay.

Pandoras_box 05-02-2020 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amazonspecial (Post 1090385)
You guys are sure that account is dead and I cannot get it back at all? I mean there is no way to fix it. I am just confirming so I should not waste more time on it.

Please confirm. If anyone got luck get it reinstated.

Thank you

"You listed too many items" would be a valid explanation if this was a stealth account, but it wasn't. You were given the limits and you used it. This was not supposed to result in a suspension. I suspect there's more to it on either your part or eBay's.

agent006140 05-02-2020 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1090468)
Not for businesses, but OP isn't a business is he? :doh:

since when does Ebay care whether it is a business or personal?
Paypal used to offer premier and personal accounts per person,then it said no more premier,just upgrade to business.
so sellers just come up with a business name,like JOETOWN USA or MEMEME CO and life goes on,they go to garage sale,storage auction,attics,basements and list them on Ebay.
But like the others said,if he has no inventory and just copy photos and description from other retailers like AMZN,Way fair ,by now Ebay can spotted this pattern from miles away.
where is the item location,where is he,and where will it be shipped from?

bjammin 05-02-2020 12:04 PM

You should at least try to call. Nothing to lose. If the phone lines are not opened yet, do not waste your time emailing them. There is no compassion via email. Instead wait til phone lines are opened and try calling then.