eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Aged Stealth Account questions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/135801-aged-stealth-account-questions.html)

Caligula 05-04-2020 06:01 PM

Aged Stealth Account questions

Hi everyone!
Very new here and I HAVE read through the Stealth Guide...doesn't sound too bad. However, I am in need of an aged Stealth account mainly for the high-sell limits. I've asked the seller questions about it and I just don't get how they work.

1) The account is verified, but when I purchase it, it doesn't come with documents for identification like Name and SSN. I know it's odd that I expect that info to come with it...but if the accounts are verified, shouldn't they have that info in them? If I purchase an account that has already been verified, can I change name and SSN? That doesn't seem right, so thought I'd ask.

2) The accounts come with a street address, but NOT an IP address. It's my understanding that for stealth accounts, when using an address that is not your own, it must be a real address at least in your area and the IP address must be accurate for that area. If I'm in Houston and the address that comes with this account is in Miami, do I need to use an IP address for Miami?

3) With a 5,000/$500,000 30-day aged stealth account, when can I safely start selling a larger number of items? At the moment I want to sell a single product, but have many available. I want to set it up so buyers can buy multiple quantities.

Any help, advice, clarification, etc. would all be appreciated!
Thank you!

SaiJin 05-05-2020 12:53 AM

Re: Aged Stealth Account questions

1. No, NEVER

2. No. You just need a good IP provider like IPburger.
Location doesn't really matter anymore.

3. I'd do an incremental increase every week and play it by ear.

agent006140 05-05-2020 07:56 AM

You dont want other people's SSN,also it is illegal to use other people SSN.
Someone bought a stealth account which comes with SSN and IRS seized his fund in his Paypal account as that person owes Uncle money!
I would limit the quantity to 5? and take your own pictures.
if Paypal could ask you for documentation like photo ID,utility bills,bank statements,

agent006140 05-05-2020 07:59 AM

you cannot change name of account,but you can have 6 email addr with one being the primary.
But it is still one account with one balance.
You know Paypal sends 1099K if you have 200 transactions (goods and services) AND $20,000,it would ask for SSN when it looks like you would reach that threshold during the year,one copy of 1099K goes to IRS and one to you

Caligula 05-05-2020 10:42 AM

Thanks for the responses!
That's exactly what I thought about SSNs...wouldn't think I can use someone else's, just don't understand how these accounts can be already verified, yet not be already associated with a Name and SSN.

So, I purchase an account, it comes with a Name but no SSN. From what Agent006140 says, I would be asked to provide SSN if they think I would reach $20,000 for the year. Is that the only time I would be asked about SSN?

If I am asked to provide a SSN, I would need to use a family member's with their permission (since mine is already associated with a previous ebay account). Is this correct?

I understand the Stealth Guide, but a lot of that changes when purchasing an aged account. For example, the guide says to use a similar name to your own, but with a purchased account, that name would be very different...along with the very different address. If I was ever asked to provide documentation, (I never have before, but I've read some stories), I would not have anything to show with that name or address.

I read that it's not suspicious to change the address, because of course people move. However, the seller told me to NOT change the address because it defeats the purpose of having a stealth account. Meanwhile the Guide says it's best to have an accessible address, as long as it is not associated with a former account. It recommended using a PO box address or the address of a friend or relative who is not on ebay or paypal.

Again, thanks for any clarification. There's a gap somewhere in my understanding of the system and I'm trying to fill it!

Steveo036940 05-05-2020 09:14 PM

You can NEVER add an SSN to a purchased stealth account...EVER.
The SSN will be checked against the name on the stealth account. Unless by some coincidences your family member has the same name as your purchased stealth account, it'll be rejected.
Follow your account sellers advice and don't change details for a while. Wait until the account is established and you can never change the name (just address and phone number).
When prompted for an SSN by PayPal (could happen at anytime between $2000 - $15000 in sales), your only option is to add an EIN by upgrading to business account, otherwise you'll need to abandon the account and start on a new one. Best to start now, get your business all set up so you'll be ready to convert when required.
One final thought, aged account or fresh don't mean anything as your seller account gains trust only after your first and subsequent sales. Zip, nada... don't think for a moment that high limits, aging or anything matters out of the gate. It doesn't. Keep it slow and steady, follow all stealth procedures, build trust by providing excellent service to your customers and your a account should do fine.

Caligula 05-05-2020 09:26 PM

That's good straight-forward information.
I needed that, thank you!

If it got to the point where they needed a SSN and instead of providing that, I upgrade to Business account a provide the EIN, does that ever set off red flags with them...because I'm dodging the SSN question?

And while we're on that topic, is it difficult to upgrade to a Business account...a lot for requirements or cost?

Thanks again for any help!

PepsiCoin 05-05-2020 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caligula (Post 1091351)

If it got to the point where they needed a SSN and instead of providing that, I upgrade to Business account a provide the EIN, does that ever set off red flags with them...because I'm dodging the SSN question?

And while we're on that topic, is it difficult to upgrade to a Business account...a lot for requirements or cost?

why not just buy a stealth account from one of the sellers here and list slowly? what is your skype name?

rsot 05-06-2020 03:03 AM

Welcome to the forum Caligula - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Lot of posts on EIN exist on the forum

clouds 05-06-2020 04:19 AM

Very informative thread. Answered a lot of my own questions

Quote:

Question here,
If I have a stealth account with the name Jonny Quest, must the EIN I provide have a director in that LLC with the name Jonny Quest, or it could be Jane Doe and not have an issue?

Kajunrook 05-06-2020 08:05 AM

Quote:

Providing an EIN they STILL ask for SSN in most incidents. The days of using an EIN to bypass SSN are pretty much over. Also any little "unusual activity" i.e. huge increase in sales they will ask for documents. You have to start slow and increase. No such thing as a high limit acct from eBay that PP also is high limit.

clouds 05-06-2020 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kajunrook (Post 1091412)
Providing an EIN they STILL ask for SSN in most incidents. The days of using an EIN to bypass SSN are pretty much over. Also any little "unusual activity" i.e. huge increase in sales they will ask for documents. You have to start slow and increase. No such thing as a high limit acct from eBay that PP also is high limit.

in light of this info, how best should one set up a stealth account?

PepsiCoin 05-06-2020 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clouds (Post 1091422)
in light of this info, how best should one set up a stealth account?

purchase one...

Caligula 05-08-2020 10:05 PM

According to what Steveo036940 said, I would still eventually be asked to provide SSN even if I started selling slowly and increase once it looks like I might make $20k for the year. Did I understand that right?

Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kajunrook (Post 1091412)

Steveo036940 05-09-2020 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caligula (Post 1091957)
According to what Steveo036940 said, I would still eventually be asked to provide SSN even if I started selling slowly and increase once it looks like I might make $20k for the year. Did I understand that right?

Thanks!

That's correct... you will be asked to provide a SSN at anytime. Keeping it slow will actually allow you to sell more before PayPal requests it. PayPal uses a formula to project your yearly sales.
Here's an example:
Let's say that you sell $2000 a month for two or three straight months, PayPal will project that you will reach $20,000 in a year and request your SSN quickly (even though you only sold $4-6k on the account thus far.
Now, Let's say you o ly sell $1000 a month on the account per month, chances are you'll get through the year without the request. That's 2 or 3 times more sales!

So, it terms of maximizing sales per account, slower is better.
If you don't want to go the EIN route by upgrading your PayPal account to business, simply run multiple Ebay and PayPal accounts to allow you to sell more throughout the year.

Faratl 05-09-2020 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steveo036940 (Post 1091967)
That's correct... you will be asked to provide a SSN at anytime. Keeping it slow will actually allow you to sell more before PayPal requests it. PayPal uses a formula to project your yearly sales.
Here's an example:
Let's say that you sell $2000 a month for two or three straight months, PayPal will project that you will reach $20,000 in a year and request your SSN quickly (even though you only sold $4-6k on the account thus far.
Now, Let's say you o ly sell $1000 a month on the account per month, chances are you'll get through the year without the request. That's 2 or 3 times more sales!

So, it terms of maximizing sales per account, slower is better.
If you don't want to go the EIN route by upgrading your PayPal account to business, simply run multiple Ebay and PayPal accounts to allow you to sell more throughout the year.

@Steveo036940 quick question. I have a PayPal account that's not stealth that I have been using for 10 years. Can I just keep making ⊗⊗⊗⊗ emails to cashout to my paypal from multiple stealth Ebay accounts?