eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   sell on Ebay UK (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/137036-sell-ebay-uk.html)

Bigblackdog 06-18-2020 12:10 PM

Re: sell on Ebay UK

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4tsss (Post 1100627)
All you say is just bull****, yes, you are able to sell on ebay UK without paypal attached in your account, if you guys are ****ing clueless not my problem, this is my last reply here, keep being arrogants and ignorants like that.

Im not the only one who said its possible to sell on ebay uk here on this thread, maybe we're both retards(or maybe its me with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account?)

Goodbye :boink:

just_smile 06-18-2020 12:16 PM

I think this guy means you don't need to link it 'officially' either as the automatic payment method or link it for buying items.

You obviously need to accept Paypal as a payment method on ebay UK or you can't list an item.

just_smile 06-18-2020 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4tsss (Post 1100121)
You can sell on ebay UK without paypal?: yes, you can. You dont need to link your paypal to list on ebay UK.

Obviously you need a valid paypal to receive the payments.

You must have missed this comment Tin.

Its pretty obvious you're arguing over the definition of 'link'

Volcano9999 06-18-2020 12:55 PM

Thank you :)

Mavi 06-18-2020 01:50 PM

You don't need to link PP If there is a credit card attached as the automatic payment method.

But when you create a listing, you need PP in the listing's paypal's info.

Bigblackdog 06-18-2020 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavi (Post 1100650)
You don't need to link PP If there is a credit card attached as the automatic payment method.

But when you create a listing, you need PP in the listing's paypal's info.

We have been saying exactly that - but others believe they know different

There's no accounting for folk

Darkineyye 06-18-2020 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigblackdog (Post 1100652)
We have been saying exactly that - but others believe they know different

There's no accounting for folk

maybe there is a miss understood or some have wrond ideas , what i was saying you can put an email in the paypal listing EVEN THE PAYPAL DOESN'T EXIST , and after it you can create that paypal and receive the money , we didn't mention anything about automatic payment i only did mention listing ! next time would be great if you can read carefully the comment .
and by the way i'm only saying things i did try with my hands .

m4tsss 06-18-2020 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkineyye (Post 1100663)
maybe there is a miss understood or some have wrond ideas , what i was saying you can put an email in the paypal listing EVEN THE PAYPAL DOESN'T EXIST , and after it you can create that paypal and receive the money , we didn't mention anything about automatic payment i only did mention listing ! next time would be great if you can read carefully the comment .
and by the way i'm only saying things i did try with my hands .

I get your point and thas what i have said. But for some reason they dont read or they're just clueless.

What i have said:

You can sell on ebay UK without paypal?: yes, you can. You dont need to link your paypal to list on ebay UK.

Obviously you need a valid paypal to receive the payments.

Im talking about listing. Obviously in your first list you ALWAYS will be asked to add a payment method(fees) and you can choose PAYPAL or VCC or BANK ACCOUNT, no need to attach paypal.

Bigblackdog 06-18-2020 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1100685)
Let me refer you to your earlier bull$hit post:

"I have over 25 accounts registered on UK selling every day, with no paypal attached."

You do not. Fact

He has probably never opened one UK account - never mind 'more than 25'

A bull****ters got to bullshi9t

m4tsss 06-18-2020 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1100685)
Let me refer you to your earlier bull$hit post:

"I have over 25 accounts registered on UK selling every day, with no paypal attached."

You do not. Fact

Yes i do, i have more than 25, 25 only on UK and yes, they have no paypal attached(i use VCC) and obviously VERIFIED pp account for each ebay account to receive payments.

m4tsss 06-18-2020 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1100696)
Finally, you've admitted you've got paypal accounts attached - not that I believe a word of what you've posted on this forum, I'm not convinced you're even a seller in any capacity and as I've said before I doubt the purpose of your joining this forum.

My first comment on this thread was this:

''You can sell on ebay UK without paypal?: yes, you can. You dont need to link your paypal to list on ebay UK.

Obviously you need a valid paypal to receive the payments.''

what the **** are you talking about?

Its difficult to understand? you need to link your PP into your SETTINGS ACCOUNT to LIST AN ITEM(TO PAY FEES)? NO.

You need a PAYPAL to receive payments? OBVIOUSLY. Thats what i have said in the ****ing whole thread.

Difficult to understand or my english is not enough good to understand what i say?

Darkineyye 06-18-2020 05:18 PM

you can't just ask for advice and when someone give you advice you tell him you are bull****ting that's not how life work.

Darkineyye 06-19-2020 09:51 AM

There is no bull**** i know a friend working with 150 accounts a time , 25 accounts it's nothing even my little 4 years brother if he was doing ebay he will be working with 25 accounts.
and yes you can list without having a paypal registred if you say it's not then prove it .

idb87e 06-19-2020 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4tsss (Post 1100627)
All you say is just bull****, yes, you are able to sell on ebay UK without paypal attached in your account, if you guys are ****ing clueless not my problem, this is my last reply here, keep being arrogants and ignorants like that.

Im not the only one who said its possible to sell on ebay uk here on this thread, maybe we're both retards(or maybe its me with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account?)

possible to use multiple ebay accounts on the same paypal ? or you have 25 paypals for each ebay account ?

thanks

Bigblackdog 06-19-2020 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idb87e (Post 1100868)
possible to use multiple ebay accounts on the same paypal ? or you have 25 paypals for each ebay account ?

thanks

Please don't set him off again - he is talking rubbish, contradicts himself and if he was half as good as he is in his own imagination he would be awesome

He has nothing to say that is worth reading

m4tsss 06-19-2020 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by idb87e (Post 1100868)

thanks

Obviously 25 different paypals for each account

idb87e 06-19-2020 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4tsss (Post 1100875)
Obviously 25 different paypals for each account

in paypal you can add 5 different emails.that's why i asked

sax4 06-19-2020 03:27 PM

You don't need to link a Paypal to Ebay to sell, none of my ebay and paypals are linked. You just need to put the paypal email address in the payment box.