eBay you disappoint me - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-10-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Angry eBay you disappoint me

After all I had gone through with all the hardships to establish my business and the last place I expected was injustice from eBay. I was a top rated seller for years and they had me in their Concierge program. I had no idea what was drop shipping and I had zero interest in drop shipping but today eBay accused me of drop shipping.

I had a warehouse full of inventory waiting for me to sell and I was too busy. Why did I care about drop shipping? I did six digit sales for the past 3 months alone with no help. I’ve found my business partner’s dead body in his office all by himself because we had no workers during the covid time or he could have been saved. I had an imaged of him on the floor every time I passing by his room. But I kept going just like an energized bunny…

But today, eBay said I was drop shipping and was going to take away my top rated status.

I had to use a different but more secure mailing address for all return packages since we lost a lot mails with USPS. I tried everything including police report but I gave up fighting the dumb mailman who didn’t know my address or untrusted people who stole my packages. I drop off packages to USPS and Fedex offices every day rain or shine. With all the efforts to make a trusted business model on eBay, how dare they thought I was drop shipping which I had no idea. I have been doing the same thing for the past 6 years and they punished me with my increase in sales for the past 3 months?

Really disappointed!!!

Last edited by cmckim; 07-10-2020 at 12:29 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-10-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: eBay you disappoint me

Perfectly normal to be disappointed but with some appeal work like tinsoldier suggested, hopefully will be solved cmckim
Old 07-11-2020
Threadstarter  

I spoke to their trust and safety rep and she insisted that I had account history of drop shipping. I don't know how they decided criteria of dropshipping but I have never done a dropshipping. How can they be so wrong?
Old 07-11-2020
Threadstarter  

Sounds like if my list price is high then I am a potential dropshipper. Or if I list items in different locations, I am dropshiping. So wrong!