legal trouble with stealth account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-27-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
Default legal trouble with stealth account

Would selling thousands of dollars worth of items on a stealth account using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information end badly?

Even If you complete orders on time and have a good seller rating would the fact that the name, address, etc. on the account is all ⊗⊗⊗⊗ be enough to get you behind bars?
Would questions be asked when your new bank account is getting an influx of large deposits? Will these deposits be taxable? and if so how would this be done legally?

Also,
What is the best option for taxes?
I feel it would be wise to pay them but how would one prove all the money being sent their new bank account is legitimate for taxes?
-
Could you avoid taxes altogether? or would this just cause a **** storm?

How would one go about legally cashing out of a stealth Paypal account from a different bank under the real identity of said person ? ;P
Or would it be safer to purchase bitcoin from an approved seller on this website?
After buying these bitcoins how do you legally convert them into cash if this is even an option

These questions were based for someone in the US with a US Ebay/Paypal Stealth
I'm sorry I may be a noob but I would like to understand

Thanks.

Last edited by austinthebeast29; 07-27-2020 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Edited because I just have so many questions and a little anxiety
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,921 Times in 8,213 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: legal trouble with stealth account

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Selling that amount doesn't necessarily mean it will end badly but you need to go slow and sell "proper" items not trademarked or knock-offs, for example.

For taxes, you need to speak to a financial professional.

I haven't tried buying bitcoin - just withdrawal to bank account under stealth name - still works
Old 07-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Would speaking to a professional just incriminate myself?

And when you say withdraw using my stealth name do you mean using a bank account with the stealth name? Or just a new bank account with my information?
Old 07-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinthebeast29 View Post
Would selling thousands of dollars worth of items on a stealth account using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information end badly?

Even If you complete orders on time and have a good seller rating would the fact that the name, address, etc. on the account is all ⊗⊗⊗⊗ be enough to get you behind bars?
Would questions be asked when your new bank account is getting an influx of large deposits? Will these deposits be taxable? and if so how would this be done legally?

Also,
What is the best option for taxes?
I feel it would be wise to pay them but how would one prove all the money being sent their new bank account is legitimate for taxes?
-
Could you avoid taxes altogether? or would this just cause a **** storm?

How would one go about legally cashing out of a stealth Paypal account from a different bank under the real identity of said person ? ;P
Or would it be safer to purchase bitcoin from an approved seller on this website?
After buying these bitcoins how do you legally convert them into cash if this is even an option

These questions were based for someone in the US with a US Ebay/Paypal Stealth
I'm sorry I may be a noob but I would like to understand

Thanks.
Please don't think I am being rude because I'm not

From reading your posts I would suggest you are of a far too nervous disposition to fully grasp the intricasies and implications of running a stealth operation

It takes a certain mindset and the feeling I get from your posts is it would cause you many sleepless nights

Only an observation on my part as I am not in the US

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigblackdog For This Useful Post:
prodigyace (07-28-2020), StealthHarry (07-28-2020)
Old 07-27-2020

Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post

From reading your posts I would suggest you are of a far too nervous disposition to fully grasp the intricasies and implications of running a stealth operation

It takes a certain mindset and the feeling I get from your posts is it would cause you many sleepless nights

I tend to agree with this post. I was like OP at some point, worrying about every possible thing that could go wrong, and I still do a little bit. I do think it's important to have a little yolo mindset when stealthing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nesie For This Useful Post:
StealthHarry (07-28-2020)
Old 07-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Your definitely not being rude I understand what you are saying. I am just an extremely careful person and I think things through before execution.

I just wanted some reassurance that what I'm doing won't have some terrible effects.

Also,
Will using a new bank account that is connected to my old one (that is banned) raise any red flags?
Old 07-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post

I see what your saying, But wouldn't an even more "nervous deposition" allow me to learn even more and be even safer in my quest for life coins?
Old 07-27-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,546 Times in 2,199 Posts
Activity: 58%
Longevity: 91%

Put it this way, you don't sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff, you pay your taxes, you are fine.
Old 07-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I see what your saying, But wouldn't an even more "nervous deposition" allow me to learn even more and be even safer in my quest for life coins?
For sure it would - but an awful lot of the things you are asking for are more than adequately explained in the forum posts

Remember what stealth means - cautious and surreptitious action or movement.

You identify any potential problems and then you take steps to bypass them

The things that are clearly worrying you have to be 'neutralised' and that is what you, just like everyone on this forum, have to work out for yourself

The forum can help with some technical stuff but most questions have been answered, usually by the same minority of posters, and you need to do your own investigations

There is no charge to you for accessing this information but spoon feeding only happens at Christmas

Time to go to work and get your game plan together

Old 07-28-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,921 Times in 8,213 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Also,
Will using a new bank account that is connected to my old one (that is banned) raise any red flags?
A new bank account at an existing bank institution used before is still considered a "new" bank account - PP/eb wouldn't be able to know 100% if the account is registered to an old user unless you literally provided your name again or info matches up to old registration info
Old 07-28-2020

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
A new bank account at an existing bank institution used before is still considered a "new" bank account - PP/eb wouldn't be able to know 100% if the account is registered to an old user unless you literally provided your name again or info matches up to old registration info
What about when PayPal asks for an image of your ID but you have a "stealth" name on that account
Old 07-28-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeBrandon View Post
What about when PayPal asks for an image of your ID but you have a "stealth" name on that account
How would you go about solving that?
Old 07-28-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeBrandon View Post
Then you surely don't provide your ID with your face and name on it.