eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   No money left on account and buyer asks for refund (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/138247-no-money-left-account-buyer-asks-refund.html)

Izumikazekage 08-08-2020 01:25 PM

No money left on account and buyer asks for refund

So lets say a buyer bought something and ive got the money and transfered it to my bank account.

My stealth account gets suspended and he wants a refund.

What if i dont pay back his refund and just let my account get suspended?

what happends then?

An idiot bought something and when i tried to cancel the order because i cant ship it to his country, he declined the CANCEL and said he want the item? I took his money but they suspended my account. I wont refund him, is there anyway they can like steal the money from my bankaccount?

its a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ credit card and name/adress etc

SaiJin 08-08-2020 03:00 PM

Re: No money left on account and buyer asks for refund

Let me get your story right, you sold something, buyer paid, YOU cannot ship, he wants his item and you won't refund him.

This is the type of BS that creates a bunch of other BS in the stealth world.
You should have just refunded him regardless, that's the right thing to do.

Izumikazekage 08-08-2020 04:01 PM

No!

He paid for it, I canceled the ORDER because i couldnt ship to his country but he wouldnt accept the CANCEL. He told me to ship IT and that he wouldnt cancel the order......

Now my account got suspended because of him so imma take his money and leave the account cuz he is a **** tard

agent006140 08-08-2020 04:30 PM

buyer will file dispute with Payal or his cc,then Paypal will eat the loss,your suspended account will show a negative balance

ebaywanton 08-08-2020 07:31 PM

How did you get suspended for cancelling an item? Did he phone ebay or something?

ebayStlealth300 08-08-2020 11:28 PM

Close the bank asap. So paypal can't deduct the funds from your bank if they try to.
Start fresh and open new accounts, and don't let this happen again.

Speeder33 08-09-2020 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izumikazekage (Post 1109561)
I wont refund him, is there anyway they can like steal the money from my bankaccount?

This sentence says a lot about you, you steal his money and think its ok, but think that giving him a refund is him stealing

Nobody is going to help you steal funds. Do the right thing, either ship the item or give him a refund

rsot 08-09-2020 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebayStlealth300 (Post 1109616)
Close the bank asap. So paypal can't deduct the funds from your bank if they try to.
Start fresh and open new accounts, and don't let this happen again.

Shouldn't be really supporting the OP in this endeavour.

Yes it sucks to lose the PP account because of this issue (possibly) but the buyer shouldn't be cheated like this

Izumikazekage 08-09-2020 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speeder33 (Post 1109621)
This sentence says a lot about you, you steal his money and think its ok, but think that giving him a refund is him stealing

Nobody is going to help you steal funds. Do the right thing, either ship the item or give him a refund

Mate, I CANT ship the item to his country. I Requested to cancel the order and he DID not want to CANCEL IT.

Gave me a negative FEEDBACK saying i wont ship the item when i LITERALLY cant ship it from my country.

I messaged him saying sorry and for him to just cancel the order and he said NO.

What else do you want me to do here? suck his penis?

Pandoras_box 08-09-2020 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izumikazekage (Post 1109714)

What else do you want me to do here? suck his penis?

No, but you could have refunded him via PayPal unless you did not know that was an option. Still, the fact that you withdrew the money to your bank is worrying.

If PayPay reaches into your bank for your buyer's funds, it would be more like 'recovery' and not 'stealing' as you mentioned.

When you put up your next listing, exclude countries that you do not post to avoid this sort of scenario.

Another poster asked why your account was suspended. I'd really like to know.

Izumikazekage 08-11-2020 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1109721)
No, but you could have refunded him via PayPal unless you did not know that was an option. Still, the fact that you withdrew the money to your bank is worrying.

If PayPay reaches into your bank for your buyer's funds, it would be more like 'recovery' and not 'stealing' as you mentioned.

When you put up your next listing, exclude countries that you do not post to avoid this sort of scenario.

Another poster asked why your account was suspended. I'd really like to know.

Again, I Canceled the order (refunding the money aswell)

He DID not want to cancel the order and gave me a negative feedback.

Ebay suspended me because i didnt ship his order (when i cant) and i tried to cancel the order refund him (which he didnt want to do)

So he left my new account with a negative feedback and a suspended account

mcnol012 08-14-2020 11:41 PM

That's just F*** up mate

ebaywanton 08-15-2020 09:42 PM

Live and learn, that's stealth

james13v 08-16-2020 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izumikazekage (Post 1109575)
No!

He paid for it, I canceled the ORDER because i couldnt ship to his country but he wouldnt accept the CANCEL. He told me to ship IT and that he wouldnt cancel the order......

Now my account got suspended because of him so imma take his money and leave the account cuz he is a **** tard

I HIGHLY doubt your account got suspended over ONE sale.

Izumikazekage 08-22-2020 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james13v (Post 1110790)
I HIGHLY doubt your account got suspended over ONE sale.

Was a fresh account and i sold an item worth 69.99$

And again, getting a negative feedback and him perma messaging me to send and probably reporting me just led me to getting suspended..