eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Best app for phone numbers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/138473-best-app-phone-numbers.html)

Izumikazekage 08-21-2020 06:07 AM

Best app for phone numbers

What do you guys use to generate phone numbers? Where I live you could get sim-cards for free that you could use to get and recieve text messages but they lately changed that so thats no longer the case.... What do you guys recommend?

slokor 08-21-2020 07:00 PM

Re: Best app for phone numbers

I myself never had an issue with google voice.
But that's not an option in the UK.
I think the most effective way of doing things though is using burner phones - those are available in pretty much every country in one form or another.

sqrl57 08-22-2020 02:07 AM

How does google voice work for you, I thought paypal/ebay recognize those numbers and usually flag your account on paypal or give you 0 selling limits on ebay. How do you manage to bypass this, what is the method because most numbers are recycled or blacklisted?

FirstorLast 08-22-2020 02:42 AM

I personally feel it is better to have a real number for a few reasons

One of them being as of late, UK paypal are saying you 'may' need to log in via 2-step authorization via a sms code to your registered phone number (not to sure about other countries)

This is one of the main reasons I highly recommend using real numbers that you can have access too as you do not want to have money stuck in your paypal for the simple reason that you can not get the code they send to the registered phone

If you do go for virtual number pleases make sure the numbers are stable etc so you can access any codes paypal send you as and whenever needed

The last thing we want is for your money to get stuck over a small issue

Take care all

Izumikazekage 08-23-2020 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FirstorLast (Post 1111646)
I personally feel it is better to have a real number for a few reasons

One of them being as of late, UK paypal are saying you 'may' need to log in via 2-step authorization via a sms code to your registered phone number (not to sure about other countries)

This is one of the main reasons I highly recommend using real numbers that you can have access too as you do not want to have money stuck in your paypal for the simple reason that you can not get the code they send to the registered phone

If you do go for virtual number pleases make sure the numbers are stable etc so you can access any codes paypal send you as and whenever needed

The last thing we want is for your money to get stuck over a small issue

Take care all

Yeah imma keep using the sim cards and just add 5 bucks to activate them... guess thats the best thing to do

haiderekarar13 08-24-2020 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1111621)
I myself never had an issue with google voice.
But that's not an option in the UK.
I think the most effective way of doing things though is using burner phones - those are available in pretty much every country in one form or another.

Gv is working perfect for you ?
I feel like it works for someone and ebay do suspends account made with gv.

Dalton 08-24-2020 04:49 AM

You should search on Google. It will take a only a few second to get an app which can help you to get phone number.

LUKA77 10-02-2020 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izumikazekage (Post 1111873)
Yeah imma keep using the sim cards and just add 5 bucks to activate them... guess thats the best thing to do

Where can I buy a sim card for a stealth US account? I don't live in the US

AOM 10-02-2020 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUKA77 (Post 1117871)
Where can I buy a sim card for a stealth US account? I don't live in the US

There are some online services offering that. (You can just google it, since I don't know if i'm allowed to give out links here)
To make sure it's a real phone number from real phone number providers, you can check the number here first:
https://freecarrierlookup.com/

grantcate 01-17-2022 11:10 AM

I don't understand how someone could use google voice for that

Sigint 01-20-2022 09:25 AM

Well, you can actually try a thing called MagicJack. It gives you real phone numbers from the United States. That's a great application, actually. It's not for free, but it allows you, use a couple of phone numbers, and that's genuinely great. I found out about this app a couple of months ago, as my cousin who lives in Germany works for a logistics company located in the U.S. So, they have to use this app to contact the brokers and customers. If you are not sure about this option, you might try to get this app, check a couple of numbers on this tracker https://www.numbertrackerpro.com, and if something goes wrong, just ask for a refund.

Guillotine13 04-12-2022 03:11 PM

It depends where you live exactly because there are a lot of phone companies. For example, I bought my phone number some years ago, and since then, I didn't change it, but at work, I use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ number in Germany, because we had an accident with a college, that haven't ended up with the happy end. Anyway, I would recommend you to find a site where you could discuss it with a consultant because they know better how it works. I hope I have helped you.

SilentHill 04-12-2022 07:14 PM

There is sellers in the marketplace that offer phone numbers. Or get a burner phone !

rsot 04-13-2022 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guillotine13 (Post 1189650)
I tried! It's great

Belated welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

JamesNorth101 04-13-2022 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izumikazekage (Post 1111544)
What do you guys use to generate phone numbers? Where I live you could get sim-cards for free that you could use to get and recieve text messages but they lately changed that so thats no longer the case.... What do you guys recommend?

Is it eBay USA your trying to get the number for?

Edit - oh wow this thread is pretty old :coffee: