Scaling your company - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-06-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Scaling your company

Hope all is well guys.
I am trying to scale my business and very importantly, Automate the business as well- i currently have the following models:
-Shipping Overseas
-Direct to Consumer
-Direct to Businesses

I have roughly 5-6 stores, I have hired a trustworthy (through family friends) a VA. They will be processing all the Customer Service Inquiries. How do I automate this part of the business?

So far this is what I have come up with:
The VA will log in twice daily, and go through each store to answer all customer inquiries(I have created a template), once in the morning and once in the evening. I have to be present to give the VA access via Teamviewer to log onto the company desktop and navigate the portals (including stealth, switching I.P.s of course) and answering questions.

I have the Shipping Automated already and the listings automated. But I am struggling for now with the customer services aspect.

Any advice or anyone who has already mastered this, I would greatly appreciate it.
ALSO- Is there a way the VA can answer the customer inquiries WITHOUT logging into each of our eBay stores??

Regards
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-07-2020

Longevity: 77%
Send a message via Skype™ to HelpNeeded!
Default Re: Scaling your company

Do you have an automated reply set up so when a customer emails you it creates a ticket or confirms you received the email? I find its helpful to acknowledge receipt of the email and let them know when they can expect a reply. Just a thought.

I have my CSR's working in our office at a desk close to mine so that when they have questions or need authorizations they can get to me quickly. Never had much luck with remote CSRs. I find that the more personal and "casual?" the messages seem, the more the buyer is going to feel comfortable. By casual I don't mean unprofessional, just not a standard corporate type of CSR. Something where you show you're small enough to care about each and every customer.
The Following User Says Thank You to HelpNeeded! For This Useful Post:
TheRealist (09-07-2020)
Old 09-07-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealist View Post
Hope all is well guys.
I am trying to scale my business and very importantly, Automate the business as well- i currently have the following models:
-Shipping Overseas
-Direct to Consumer
-Direct to Businesses

I have roughly 5-6 stores, I have hired a trustworthy (through family friends) a VA. They will be processing all the Customer Service Inquiries. How do I automate this part of the business?

So far this is what I have come up with:
The VA will log in twice daily, and go through each store to answer all customer inquiries(I have created a template), once in the morning and once in the evening. I have to be present to give the VA access via Teamviewer to log onto the company desktop and navigate the portals (including stealth, switching I.P.s of course) and answering questions.

I have the Shipping Automated already and the listings automated. But I am struggling for now with the customer services aspect.

Any advice or anyone who has already mastered this, I would greatly appreciate it.
ALSO- Is there a way the VA can answer the customer inquiries WITHOUT logging into each of our eBay stores??

Regards
Well it's super important that that VA uses something like a Residential IP or fresh dedicated VPN that you use on your computer for your accounts.

If a "random" person logs in to your account, eBay / PP will shut the account down.
Old 09-07-2020

Longevity: 37%

I would avoid Teamviewer and any remote access to the account. eBay has been scanning such ports in the last few months and I think they will start banning such accounts in the future.