eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   remove ebay feedback from scammer (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/138820-remove-ebay-feedback-scammer.html)

hallow255win 09-08-2020 03:58 AM

remove ebay feedback from scammer

I having one new ebay account and currently doing a 0.99 pounds bidding, there was one scammer left a negative feedback three days after winning the bidding at 0.99, and started to ask it for free &. requesting additional gifts.

I've clicked "report this buyer", and used "request to revise feedback"page on ebay, but it's been 4 days and so far nobody replied to me from ebay.

How long should i wait or is there other ways to contact ebay.

HelpNeeded! 09-08-2020 04:22 AM

Re: remove ebay feedback from scammer

Contact eBay. Click on the help pages, you might have to run through a few topics to avoid the automated assistant but you'll eventually be able to reach live chat or a phone rep. They are actually very helpful and will resolve it for you. If you still can't find it I can provide more detailed instructions.

trdz47 09-08-2020 05:16 AM

How to call them through phone ? you have working number ?

trdz47 09-08-2020 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelpNeeded! (Post 1113894)
Contact eBay. Click on the help pages, you might have to run through a few topics to avoid the automated assistant but you'll eventually be able to reach live chat or a phone rep. They are actually very helpful and will resolve it for you. If you still can't find it I can provide more detailed instructions.

HelpNeeded! 09-08-2020 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trdz47 (Post 1113903)

Yes. At the top of the screen click "Help". Then go through the motions until you reach a prompt to contact them. They are pushing automated support. Disregard the topic your issue is in regards to. For instance I had to get a defect removed and I think I selected the tab for. how to sell on eBay or something. Keep clicking through until it gives you the option to either reach someone on live chat or phone.

rsot 09-08-2020 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelpNeeded! (Post 1113910)
Yes. At the top of the screen click "Help". Then go through the motions until you reach a prompt to contact them. They are pushing automated support. Disregard the topic your issue is in regards to. For instance I had to get a defect removed and I think I selected the tab for. how to sell on eBay or something. Keep clicking through until it gives you the option to either reach someone on live chat or phone.

Nice push :)

Darkineyye 09-08-2020 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelpNeeded! (Post 1113910)

can you give us that phone number

Speeder33 09-08-2020 02:49 PM

Contact ebay’s twitter support. I’ve been able to get feedback removed via twitter support

mpfteam 09-11-2020 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hallow255win (Post 1113890)
I having one new ebay account and currently doing a 0.99 pounds bidding, there was one scammer left a negative feedback three days after winning the bidding at 0.99, and started to ask it for free &. requesting additional gifts.

I've clicked "report this buyer", and used "request to revise feedback"page on ebay, but it's been 4 days and so far nobody replied to me from ebay.

How long should i wait or is there other ways to contact ebay.

i had this situation. you can contact ebay via chat or phone by going to help and type " problems with buyer' scroll down all the way down till you see the chat or 'have us call you'. i'd get on the chat. it's a violation of ebay policy to make these kind of demands from buyers, also they can notice that he used his demands connected to negative feedback. it will be removed. if ebay asks you to upload any tracking and if you are able to send via usps then send something, anything or depending on the item you can send it anyway but it's up to you. you can also use 'UPS", just find a UPS to be delivered in that area. maybe i can help you with the ups (no promises tho) then once it's showing in customer's purchase as delivered then you can chat with ebay and explain what i just mentioned before.
this customer can be easily handled, and the negative. but whatever you do... don't argue with the customer, just say you are sorry for the inconvenience but in the background you do your thing. ebay will read your messages so if you have already argued with the customer then go back and apologize.

hallow255win 09-14-2020 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelpNeeded! (Post 1113894)

Thanks! I'll try to find the live chat!
Funny how ebay builds "report this buyer" and "request to revise feedback" functions but nobody is taking care of it.

hallow255win 09-14-2020 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speeder33 (Post 1113988)
Contact ebay’s twitter support. I’ve been able to get feedback removed via twitter support

Do they also have a paypal twitter support?

hallow255win 09-14-2020 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpfteam (Post 1114349)
i had this situation. you can contact ebay via chat or phone by going to help and type " problems with buyer' scroll down all the way down till you see the chat or 'have us call you'. i'd get on the chat. it's a violation of ebay policy to make these kind of demands from buyers, also they can notice that he used his demands connected to negative feedback. it will be removed. if ebay asks you to upload any tracking and if you are able to send via usps then send something, anything or depending on the item you can send it anyway but it's up to you. you can also use 'UPS", just find a UPS to be delivered in that area. maybe i can help you with the ups (no promises tho) then once it's showing in customer's purchase as delivered then you can chat with ebay and explain what i just mentioned before.
this customer can be easily handled, and the negative. but whatever you do... don't argue with the customer, just say you are sorry for the inconvenience but in the background you do your thing. ebay will read your messages so if you have already argued with the customer then go back and apologize.

Thank you Gukon for the step-by-step tutorials!! I'll go apologize to that koksukker first and contact ebay