Suspension and refund for buyers without me being able to respond. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-09-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 22%
Default Suspension and refund for buyers without me being able to respond.

So my account was suspended and ebay wants me to verify to them (I cant because when i click the contact us button I get a message saying "This link is temporary unavailable") And some of my buyers who bought some products 2 days ago asked for money back since they thought I didnt send their products which I already have and I just got the tracking number for it but he already won the case (literally instant won the case) and they refunded his money.

I cant appeal the case because when i try to open the case link i get a error saying im suspended and cant respond.

What do I do here?

How can i contact ebay about my account if i cant even open the link or appeal the case if im suspended?

Do i just accept and lose the money here?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-09-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,558 Times in 2,210 Posts
Activity: 67%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Suspension and refund for buyers without me being able to respond.

If it's a permanent suspension then yes you won't get the money .

What was the suspension about?
Old 09-09-2020
Threadstarter  

Was not given a reason. They wanted me to verify myself with them but i cant click the contact us. Just gives me a this link is templorary unavailable... How can i find ebays contact info?
Old 09-09-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 54%

contact ebay by selecting other reason and you will get through chat with them
Old 09-09-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

When you are suspended, anyone and everyone who opens a case for any reason gets a refund. Before they take over managing money, take that money out of paypal immediately... in fact, i highly recommend you 50% refund people as soon as they open a dispute, unless of course there is a valid reason for it, or paypal is already holding funds, whether they will return it or not, and take the money out. Cancel all billing agreements. Some may say pay ebay. I say screw ebay, unless they can provide you with a valid reason for a suspension, no reason for letting them get more money out of you, especially for items that were delivered etc...
Old 09-09-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,558 Times in 2,210 Posts
Activity: 67%
Longevity: 91%

I agree with the above statement.

eBay actually sends out emails to all your buyers and encourage them to open disputes when they suspend you.

it's dirty
Old 09-09-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
I agree with the above statement.

eBay actually sends out emails to all your buyers and encourage them to open disputes when they suspend you.

it's dirty
I had a guy this morning, write me...
this is word for word
Quote:
I got a notice they refunded your money to me.
I sent a email telling them not to refund this purchase you went out of your way to satisfy me.
Al

Sent from my U.S.Cellular© Smartphone
It's so dirty!
Old 09-09-2020
Threadstarter  

Yeah i mean.... i lost 200$ on one order and i already shipped his products aswell.... and there is no way for me to contact ebay either. One here told me to choose "other" and email them but there is no "Other" in reasons. They keep giving me this message when trying to contact them "This contact channel is temporarily unavailable"

Like what? So i cant even contact ebay asking for the suspension or appeal a case after they suspend me? what is this? XD
Old 09-09-2020

Longevity: 24%

I had that situation with high end electronics. The best advice i can give you is to look a their paypal email and message them via email to get through to them. It worked with me but a few buyers did not send my money back.
Old 09-09-2020

Thanked 1,118 Times in 1,054 Posts
Activity: 79%
Longevity: 33%

are you aware USPS offers an intercept service,for a fee,you can ask the buyer post office to hold the item or return it back to you,you can do this online or go to a post office,the fee is like $13
Old 09-09-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumikazekage View Post
Yeah i mean.... i lost 200$ on one order and i already shipped his products aswell.... and there is no way for me to contact ebay either. One here told me to choose "other" and email them but there is no "Other" in reasons. They keep giving me this message when trying to contact them "This contact channel is temporarily unavailable"

Like what? So i cant even contact ebay asking for the suspension or appeal a case after they suspend me? what is this? XD
When you are suspended, you can't send messages. create a new id... and hope for the best in a messaging, email if you can get their email from paypal.
Old 09-09-2020
Threadstarter  

Yeah.... i guess im just screwed.... Im selling from sweden aswell so i just got hard cucked.... welp, guess i have to find a new product which wont get me suspended
Old 09-10-2020
Threadstarter  

Does anyone know the e-mail for ebays suspensions?? like i keep getting the message when i log into my accoun that "ebay needs you to verify urself, click on the contact us button below" but when i do i get the "this link is temporary unavailable"

Like wtf do i do?
Old 09-10-2020

Longevity: 21%

@auga]Hi,

Could you tell me more about how to use the cashapp with mercari?

Thanks[/QUOTE]
Download cashapp and then design your card
It will ask you for your name in the cash app create whatever name... this is used as display to your cash app card ... then add your banks with your real info. I do this this on multiple phones with multiple accounts. Never link a card in cash app that is connected to another cash app account...
My card says gemini dragon.... as a name.....
They can't obtain my info from cash app that is private... also I use my own name in one account where I was deleted... getting back in .... reset your phone to factory settings. Or buy a second one... I have a few all have been banned so I resetted at use my exact card info note after 4 warnings when you get FINAL WARNING DELETE ALL LLOYD YOUR ITEMS DON'T REPLY AND CASH OUT ASAP OR THEY WILL HOLD YOUR FUNDS.. YES I BEEN CAUGHT IN OF THEM THEY LET ME COMPLETE MY TRANSACTION AND I MADE BELIEVE IT WAS MY BOY FRIEND PHONE... AND PLEASE TAKE ME BACK... THEY BANNED ME AGAIN IN THE EXACT PHONE THEY BANNED ME FOR THE 1ST TIME..... THEY AREN'T TOO POWERFUL UNTIL YOU GET THE FINAL WARNING. ... BE AWARE THAT MEANS PACK YOUR **** UP delete remake rebirth
Old 09-11-2020

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumikazekage View Post
Does anyone know the e-mail for ebays suspensions?? like i keep getting the message when i log into my accoun that "ebay needs you to verify urself, click on the contact us button below" but when i do i get the "this link is temporary unavailable"

Like wtf do i do?
If you are suspended you won't be able to use that option. Select another option through help section and send them a message. Your claim or requirement will be transferred to related department and you will receive an email.
Old 09-11-2020

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
When you are suspended, anyone and everyone who opens a case for any reason gets a refund. Before they take over managing money, take that money out of paypal immediately... in fact, i highly recommend you 50% refund people as soon as they open a dispute, unless of course there is a valid reason for it, or paypal is already holding funds, whether they will return it or not, and take the money out. Cancel all billing agreements. Some may say pay ebay. I say screw ebay, unless they can provide you with a valid reason for a suspension, no reason for letting them get more money out of you, especially for items that were delivered etc...
That's not true. I have opened many cases for accounts that were not only suspended, but the listings themselves were removed first.