How to pay ebay fees nowadays?Seems impossible now - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-03-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 20%
Default How to pay ebay fees nowadays?Seems impossible now

Bought some new accounts from aspkin lately. Really confused with how to pay ebay fees now.
Guideline says the only thing I am allowed to do with the verified bank account is to WITHDRAW money, not to pay ebay fees.
But the problem is there is no other way.
Saw some discussion about VCC, but quite outdated, basically posted 5-10yrs ago. It's questionable if they still apply.
I also noticed that there is already a VCC linked with my stealth paypal but I'm not sure what's that for. As a rookie I fear every wrong move might destroy my account.

Anybody can give me some advice?I really really appreciate it guys. I'm seriously confused, uhhh boy..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-03-2020

Thanked 1,108 Times in 1,044 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: How to pay ebay fees nowadays?Seems impossible now

check EBAY ,do they still allow a check or money order?
dont be surprised some sellers do no or would not use bank account and do not have a credit or debit card.
Old 10-03-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
check EBAY ,do they still allow a check or money order?
dont be surprised some sellers do no or would not use bank account and do not have a credit or debit card.
I checked, yes there is option for checks.
But I thought most of stealthers use gift card..
Old 10-03-2020

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 22%

You can pay with paypal balance or buy prepaid giftcards to make a one time payment if I'm not wrong
Old 10-03-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gill789 View Post
You can pay with paypal balance or buy prepaid giftcards to make a one time payment if I'm not wrong
Thanks for the advice bro.
But I don't think I can use paypal balance, not until I verify ssn. I guess this is the new drill?
There is a “accept the money” button, press is then you gotta give ssn to activate balance feature. Annoying.
Old 10-03-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopainlecture View Post
Bought some new accounts from aspkin lately. Really confused with how to pay ebay fees now.
Guideline says the only thing I am allowed to do with the verified bank account is to WITHDRAW money, not to pay ebay fees.
But the problem is there is no other way.
Saw some discussion about VCC, but quite outdated, basically posted 5-10yrs ago. It's questionable if they still apply.
I also noticed that there is already a VCC linked with my stealth paypal but I'm not sure what's that for. As a rookie I fear every wrong move might destroy my account.

Anybody can give me some advice?I really really appreciate it guys. I'm seriously confused, uhhh boy..
Best thing you need to do is ask for customer support from the seller you bought the account from. The account is basically useless for you since you cannot move out the funds.
YOU ARE NOT able to use the funds without having to fully verify it.
Only thing you can do is withdraw the funds using a USA Bank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gill789 View Post
Wrong mate. He has a USA PayPal Account.
You cannot use the funds until you fully verify the account using the SSN and DOB, and attaching a bank account to fully verify it.
He can only withdraw the funds using a USA bank account. So, nope, not possible to use his paypal account for the one-time payment, nor the automatic payment method.

Quote:

It's so sad to know that you have no idea what you were buying.
The sellers should have disclosed this information so to avoid confusions from the poor buyers.
The VCC was only used to CONFIRM the account.
It was used during the account creation process when you need to attach a VCC to confirm the paypal account in linking for the automatic payment method.
That VCC cannot be used to pay the ebay fees as it is disposable.
The PP account was actually useless since you cannot use your paypal balance for the automatic payment method since it is NOT fully verified.
Ask the seller to fix this, else you will need to use other fully verified paypal cash account. Stop using that paypal account since you cannot move-out the funds, unless you withdraw it using Bank.

Quote:
Ohhh god finally someone gets the whole situation, thanks for showing up in my thread bro you rock!
I already talked with customer service and they suggest me to buy non-reloadable gift card, register online with the stealth info and do the one-time payment with it. Sounds good for now but fairly exhausting.
I saw some people selling aged and “verified” paypal, not sure how far they “verified” it, and also no clue if it's safe to switch switch the currently tied paypal to a new paypal. Guideline basically says don't chang anything, everything is dangerous jeeeez.
No probs. Hope you can sort this out.
Customer Service from where? Why don't they just fully verify the paypal account? That's the fastest and easiest solution other than you using another payment method for the ebay fees (which they suggested to use vcc). Jeeeez

Quote:
Bought them from Stealthaccts.com..
I thought this is relatively the “Official” place to buy since it was directly suggested by Aspkin?Not sure if it's himself that is running it or something like partnership.
All the PP they sell are just verified with bank account not ssn.
What can I say..
I rest my case here. Sorry
Contact them, and follow what they say

Last edited by TGMT²; 10-04-2020 at 02:36 AM. Reason: merging his false/bad info in one post
Old 10-03-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOM View Post
Wrong mate. He has a USA PayPal Account.
You cannot use the funds until you fully verify the account using the SSN and DOB, and attaching a bank account to fully verify it.
He can only withdraw the funds using a USA bank account. So, nope, not possible to use his paypal account for the one-time payment, nor the automatic payment method.
Ohhh god finally someone gets the whole situation, thanks for showing up in my thread bro you rock!
I already talked with customer service and they suggest me to buy non-reloadable gift card, register online with the stealth info and do the one-time payment with it. Sounds good for now but fairly exhausting.
I saw some people selling aged and “verified” paypal, not sure how far they “verified” it, and also no clue if it's safe to switch switch the currently tied paypal to a new paypal. Guideline basically says don't chang anything, everything is dangerous jeeeez.
The Following User Says Thank You to jopainlecture For This Useful Post:
AOM (10-03-2020)
Old 10-03-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOM View Post
No probs. Hope you can sort this out.
Customer Service from where? Why don't they just fully verify the paypal account? That's the fastest and easiest solution other than you using another payment method for the ebay fees (which they suggested to use vcc). Jeeeez
Bought them from Stealthaccts.com..
I thought this is relatively the “Official” place to buy since it was directly suggested by Aspkin?Not sure if it's himself that is running it or something like partnership.
All the PP they sell are just verified with bank account not ssn.
What can I say..
Old 10-03-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 18%
Longevity: 91%

It is ILLEGAL to use someone else's SSN to verify the account which is why none like that are sold. AOM - by telling OP to go and ask the seller to 'fix' a proper acct youre spreading FALSE information. There is nothing to fix here. That's how ALL accts sold by ALL sellers on the forums are.
Yes your only option with funds in the paypal acct are to withdraw them to your own US based bank account. Not a secret these days as its been like that for nearly two years now.
To pay your fees you can use a prepaid credit card directly on ebay and make a 'one time payment'. You can also add your bank account on ebay directly for automatic payments or set the bank account as the source of funding on the paypal account (again - you CANNOT use the existing funds to make payments). Some would argue that adding the bank account could lead to your real name being exposed to paypal but from my experience the only way this would make any difference is if a manual review is made on the account. In all my years doing this I have never seen this actually happen - but who knows maybe that's changed. If someone has any experience and would like to share please do so.
For now just stick to the most common way stealthers do things these days - use a prepaid credit card to pay the fees.

Last edited by slokor; 10-04-2020 at 02:34 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
TGMT² (10-04-2020)
Old 10-03-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
It is ILLEGAL to uses someone else's SSN to verify the account which is why none like that are sold. AOM - by telling OP to go and ask the seller to 'fix' a proper acct youre spreading FALSE information. There is nothing to fix here. That's how ALL accts sold by ALL sellers on the forums are.
Yes your only option with funds in the paypal acct are to withdraw them to your own US based bank account. Not a secret these days as its been like that for nearly two years now.
To pay your fees you can use a prepaid credit card directly on ebay and make a 'one time payment'. You can also add your bank account on ebay directly for automatic payments or set the bank account as the source of funding on the paypal account (again - you CANNOT use the existing funds to make payments). Some would argue that adding the bank account could lead to your real name being exposed to paypal but from my experience the only way this would make any difference is if a manual review is made on the account. In all my years doing this I have never seen this actually happen - but who knows maybe that's changed. If someone has any experience and would like to share please do so.
For now just stick to the most common way stealthers do things these days - use a prepaid credit card to pay the fees.
Hey thanks for the detailed reply.
When you say “Prepaid Credit Card ” you mean Non-reloadable gift card?Are they the same?Coz the customer service told me to buy non-reloadable gift card and use it to pay ebay fees.
Old 10-04-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 18%
Longevity: 91%

That is correct.
And yes there are quite a few of them out there.
Old 10-05-2020

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Hey thanks for the detailed reply.
When you say “Prepaid Credit Card ” you mean Non-reloadable gift card?Are they the same?Coz the customer service told me to buy non-reloadable gift card and use it to pay ebay fees.
are those "Non-reloadable gift card" degital? can I get them online since I don't live in the US
Old 10-05-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLias View Post
are those "Non-reloadable gift card" degital? can I get them online since I don't live in the US
You could speak to sellers of VCC in the marketplace and see about loading a balance as well
Old 10-05-2020

Longevity: 32%

privacy.com?